All Comments on 'The Company Retreat'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
taint_danishtaint_danishover 5 years ago
Meh

Decent plot, but it seems rushed and not well written.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Early Retirement?

Love all your stories, JB. This one is great! Mandy, sweet as candy! And easy too! I wonder if the security cameras pick up sounds too? Mandy can take the 35% raise now and wait to sue later. Or she can sue right now. Maybe another recording via her cell phone might help! But she's got all she needs for a nice recovery from suing Mr. Hunt, Martin, and the corporation! And it's just so sweet that she enjoyed the sex too! Would be good to keep that out of the settlement (I doubt this case would get anywhere near a courtroom!), but it shouldn't make a difference if it does! Great story! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PPPS Find Better Plot Material!

Hackneyed is the most polite description I can conjure for this tripe.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wonderful story

JB, The true slutty side of Mandy came out. Her deserves the raise she got for the raise she gave Kevin, Mr. Hunt and Martin. Thank You! Well done!

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

"She's always a woman to me" lol...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

5- (4.6 = 92%, ♡♡♡♡♡!)

Mandy is a KEEPER. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

THE COMPANY RETREAT by JBEdwards is an excellent MMMF group sex story.

Mandy is the female protagonist. One of main characters is Mr Hunt, the big boss.

If my wife were there I would hope she would spend some "quality time" with Mr Hunt &/or Kevin.

Needless to say I am a voyeur husband.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Laila is a trooper and a keeper.

She is loyal to Russell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...