All Comments on 'For the Honour of Clan Tavish'

by McKenna

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved It

I am waiting on the sequel to this romance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good

Well written, flowed well, somewhat enjoyable, but I don not think I would call it a romance. JimDinMN

Awful ArthurAwful Arthuralmost 19 years ago
So very imaginative

that it doesn't even read like a NonConsent/Reluctance story but more like a Romance. This is a riveting story with hot sex. McKenna has done it again. Give us more, lass, give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
GREAT!!!

GREAT Story!!! Loved it. Can`t wait for the sequel

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Outstanding Story!

You told such a sexy story and gave it depth and character. The story is so incredibly written, that I yearn for more! Bravo!!!

_Lady1SensuaL1Fire__Lady1SensuaL1Fire_almost 19 years ago
Delicious...

This story was raw...delicious...sexual yet personal..I loved it.

From a fellow writer

_Lady1SensuaL1Fire_

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Tis a wonderous tale it tis

Made me near spit me seed it did. Tinny me gawd! Write me sa maer. Aeye can hardly waight, Awye can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
loved it, more please

I agree it is more romance than non consent/reluctance. Cant wait to read more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful

Beautifully written, descriptive, solid characters (both caught between a rock and a hard place, pride be damned!), all the right stuff. I, too, look forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The clan code

There is times when your life & clan dont always work side by side but you have to grin and bear it.

As a Scotsman from a clan to another clan my respect to McKenna and a well wrote story.

BelegonBelegonalmost 19 years ago
The comments reveal...

...just how well you have accomplished this task. I'll express again my admiration for the piece, lass. Ye did a lovely job of portraying the inner conflicts in both characters, and this reader joins the chorus that desires your continued efforts on the tale of Aengus & Alannah...

hawyngoddesshawyngoddessalmost 19 years ago
Absolutely Riveting

Superbly written and wonderfully woven story! Excellent beyond words......awaiting more of your submissions!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
honour of clan

your story is amazing and I look forward to reading more of it. Good writing to you.

Lovegreen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I'd like to say more but...

there's only one word for that story wow, absolutley wow. I don't know what you'll do but whatever you do don't stop writing because that was completely awe-inspiring. I too look forward to the sequel.

techsantechsanalmost 19 years ago
Wow!

What a wonderful, spellbinding story! Outstanding detail, yet no sign of repetitive use of adjectives that afflict so many stories. Also stayed "in character" better than any story I've ever read. My biggest regret ... is that ... you have so few offerings posted so far. I look forward to reading more of your stories as soon as you can write them. And "McKenna" has suddenly risen to the top of my favorite authors list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Pure dead brilliant

Loved the story. Beautifully written. I hope you continue it.

puppielove620puppielove620almost 19 years ago
Wonderful

The passion in your words in refreshing

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 18 years ago
Very Glad

you didn't write a longer story. I would have choked myself from holding my breath reading it.

Apart from the hot sex, you did a good job in portraying the inner conflicts.

WickedEveWickedEveover 18 years ago
~

I do not know you, but I am prepared to hate you if I do not get a second chapter of this story. Hate.

widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsover 18 years ago
Breathtakingly erotic, passionate,

and intense. Written with intelligence, control, and understanding. A gem.

moon_goddess_nymphmoon_goddess_nymphover 18 years ago
Beautifully Crafted Emotional Conflict

The emotions that were brought into this story served to intensify the story. I would have liked to have had a more in depth introduction to delve deeper into the reasoning behind the conflicts and the conflicting emotions... but I also understand that this writing was mainly for "get off" reading, so long stories are usually over looked. But just thought I would tell you... I find the ideas behind this story extremely intriguing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
No Words

There has to be a second chapter! I need to know the true end! Li-Li

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful Story -Please Continue!

I loved this story; it was realisticaly period without relying on trivial details. You captured the emotions of your protagonists wonderfully, especially the confusion and pain of our hero at the end. Which brings me to my main point: you are a victim of your own success! You have pulled your readers into the story -and now we demand to see how these two characters resolve their issues! Thanks in advance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More!

Please, please, please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Writer is totally ignorant of Scottish women

Dull stroy showing complete ignorance of both women and highlanders as Clan McTavish scions and students of the epoch will know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Superhot, but inaccurate

Beautifully written, but fell prey to the same mistake that pretty much all authors who write about Highlanders make; Highlanders didna speaks Scots! Highlanders spoke Gaelic, and lowland Scots wouldn't be caught dead in plaids and kilts. I realize a lot of the authors who write this Scots-speaking Highlander crap know this and are just trying to cater to the faulty expectations of readers who expect all Scottish people to say things like 'Do ye ken?', but I don't agree with pandering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
About Tartans

Your comment is essentially correct about the Gaelic language--especially considering there are twelve recognized Gaelic dialects, of which three, Irish, Welsh and Scotish are still in common use.

However, there are some twenty-two lowland tarten patterns registared as heraldic devices in Scotland with the King of Arms.

I am Of Clan McDougal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good story

well, I am certainly not here to look at how historically accurate it was.... therefore I loved it. Great smut, and anyone who can't see that should find a site that has accurate highland stories and quit being annoying and posting here! I would love to read more!

jadebunnyjadebunnyabout 18 years ago
unbelievable

an immediate favourite. please, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
awesome!

i pity the poor soul who's busy analyzing linguistics and not getting off to such a great story. and that would be "story," not "stroy" ~ if you're going to be critical of someone's writing, at least have the sense to check your own spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
insightful

I felt this piece was very insightful, and stimulating! Your characterizations are thoughtful and convincing.

Oh, and HOT. HOT, HOT, HOT.

I hope to see more soon. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Some folk are so critical

Fab story loved the emotion and evocative descriptions. If I want a lesson in Scottish history and dialect I'll get one elswhere, like on my doorstep as thats where I live

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
?

I like very much this story but I fel like it's not over, like it's a chapter from a book.

Can you send me an e-mail on macarran@yahoo.com with an answer about this?

Thank you in advance

baileyoldbaileyoldover 17 years ago
Enjoyed it

This story was very exciting....I too felt like it could have continued but I have no complains about it...Your descriptions made the story easy to imagine...I hope you write more...

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 17 years ago
WHOO!

This is incredible, McK! The writing was novel quality, and I loved how Aengus shifted from cruel and hard to tender! Please let me know when you add to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I saw your comment on the boards and had

to let curiosity get the better of me. Boy am I glad I did. This story is hot and emotional, well written and makes me yearn for more. I want back story and to know the ending of their tale. I hope you do finish it up, it would make a fantastic novel. I'm in awe.

MunachiMunachiover 17 years ago
great story

I am very glad I read it...

aSingleRoseaSingleRoseover 17 years ago
AMAZING.

Amazing story. I was so into it! You really should write books. That was amazing. I was to move to scotland now . lol

rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
I'm sorry…

That I hadn't read this before, McKenna.

You did such a lovely job with the characters. You revealed them bit by bit, what they were doing, why, and how torn each of them were by it.

Excellent work. I was enthralled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Love it and would like to read more

Hey ! I just had chance to read it - too bad that you haven't continued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sweet slice of life

The character development was slow and steady. I enjoyed that you did not tell us who the characters were but showed us through their own thoughts and emotions. Great story and I appreciated the simple ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
twas a great release

Basicly you should write books, this story was well thought out, and worth my time to read. Feel free to do much more, i am most excited to read your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please Write More

It can't end this way. There has to be a happy ending. They belong together.

And I agree, this should be a manuscript1 I would buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful and HOT

Thank you for a lovely, steadily exciting and arousing story.

pussylvrpussylvrabout 16 years ago
Powerful, passionate, pensive

Being of Centic/Viking heritage, I appreciate your allowing my presence in the room so I could witness their dialogue, pride, and passion. What a treat! You are a treasure.

skylerlexaskylerlexaover 15 years ago
Pleasure

to read. i loved it. Maybe youmcould write a follow up or even give the idea to a highland novel author..... Or even better you could turn this into a little novel of your own. Its too good to let go of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

That was wonderful, but unfortunately a story you havent added even though you have the content to extend. I hope one day you continue Alannah and Aengus's passionate tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great but.....

please finish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
MORE?

I loved this story but ended to soon so I rate it 3 stars just for the end nothing else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More please

Oh, too bad it's short. I think this would really be great if you continue it. (oh please do continue, hehe :) Nice plot. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I love highlanders! :)

Uhm, ever read Diana Gabaldon? ;)

Your stroy was excellent! more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You SUCK...

for not finishing this story. UGH!!! It is so rare to find a great story on this site, so I guess I'll just have to make due with re-reading this story from time to time. You still suck though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
please get them together

pretty please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of my favourites

This is the story I wish I had written! I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow!

u should really write a sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
write more to this story

i always come back to this story and i love it. please write more! please!

canndcanndover 13 years ago

It is a shame he won't give in to his true feelings in the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderfully Written

A well paced and engaging read such as this is hard to find. I thoroughly enjoyed this

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful use of language!

I can't thank you enough for your knowledgeable and talented use of diction and grammar! I majored in English Literature in college and read vanilla literary works extensively for pleasure. I've enjoyed many of the stories here on Literotica but often have to fight to get past grammatical errors and stiff language. Your story was a pleasure to read in multiple senses and I highly encourage you to continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't stop!

You gotta finish it to where they both succumb to the feelings they have for each other...the McTavish has to keep her! This is on a par with the historical romance novels I read; but this is more raw. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sequel

i'm sure i'm not the only one rooting for a sequel;

SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

rosamundirosamundiabout 13 years ago
SEQUEL!

Anon below, nope, you're not the only one. :)

I do understand though, McKenna, how sometimes a story is just done. You write beautifully and I have long since favorited you. :)

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76almost 13 years ago

i agree with every1... sequel. the story is too good to stand alone need more

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 13 years ago
no!!!!!!!!!

you can't stop now!! come on please keep going with this!

shykitteshykittealmost 13 years ago
Wonderful story

One of the best best best stories I've read - and I don't just mean erotica!

You're a good writer, wish there were more submissions like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
amazing!!!!

Best story on the site. Why did you stop writing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great!

I love this! Best revenge story I've read. A nice, succinct snapshot into a complicated relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
powerful

i've read this a couple of times and its power still holds...a lot emotions were able to be conveyed on a slice of story...do i wish it could be developed further? certainly...but as it is, it's one helluva example of powerful writing

epicalyssaepicalyssaalmost 13 years ago
Shocked

I was honestly shocked to find something like this here. This story was amazing and well written. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please More!

This is very well written and it would be a crime to not complete it...Please I'm dying of curiosity to find out what happens next...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow, what a pleasure to find such a well-written story here. Beautiful, moving, concise... Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hopefully...

She will kill the child when it is born and have it sent to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm So Jealous!

This was so well-written and it's left such a huge impression on me as I first read this a couple weeks ago. I didn't have time to comment then, but wanted to come back and say, "Bravo!"

Simply a masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Some Honor

All her family has to do is kill the child.His brother will still be dead along with his child.Some revenge!Stupid men!Please finish the story.

DanaerysDanaerysover 12 years ago
Follow-up

This story is so well written and ensnares the reader - please write a second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best

excellent writing...need more like this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
part two

Well written. Needs a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
uhhhh

i loved the story and it really captivated me but the whole Scottish side of it turned me off

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

More! Needs a sequel. Brilliant work keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice

I liked it a lot. One of the better stories I've read on this site. The fact that it was a sexy Scot made it all the better. Only qualm is with continuity; at one point you described her eyes as brown, then they were green. Please, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fantastic

i agree we need more of this, a real story as well as the exciting sexual aspect

emj417emj417almost 12 years ago

where's the rest?

Ashesh9Ashesh9almost 12 years ago
O Ms.McKenna !

Thou Cannae

or Willnae !?!

Deliteful story , deliteful Scottish highlander brogue !! pl. keep on writin' !

MsKikiMsKikialmost 12 years ago
Awesome!

Please please PLEASE!! Continue this story! There's sooo much more to tell...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
u must continue

Makes me want to go and grab a hanna howel novel

brocadebluebrocadeblueover 11 years ago
what thats it?

c'mon pray do tell us the ending!

SpicySynAmonSpicySynAmonover 11 years ago
Love Historical Romances...

You have fed my need for historical romances with some extra sex in the mix. I wish you would add more to this story. I am really enjoying the main characters. I hope you would continue with this series. I think it would be worth it and the readers would go crazy for it as well. Thanks for feeding my hunger! :-) Syn'

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love this story

Please please PLEASE!! Continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
continue!

Wow one of the best I've read! please finish!

RockaKittynTXRockaKittynTXover 11 years ago
You must continue!

I love historical romances. My all time favorites. Please do continue. I never looked away from the words you wrote. You had my full attention. Looking forward to chapter 2 of For the Honour of Clan McTavish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

More pls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Romance? Get over yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love it!!!

PLEASE!! Continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Continue

Continue with the story

Nemo18Nemo18about 11 years ago
Please write more

You have to tell us what happens

MRSheaMRSheaabout 11 years ago
Please

Yes, Please tell us more! What happens next.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 11 years ago
absolutely incredible.

Wonderfully written with a pure and beautiful voice. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wonderful

Exquisite!

TLC56TLC56almost 11 years ago
Where are you and where have you been?

This is absolutely wonderful writing. I see you haven't written for awhile. Please tell me you have a complete novel out there somewhere so I can finish reading this wonderful story. I usually don't comment, but I sense a gifted writer. Please continue, for we will all benefit from your wonderful creations.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMcKenna@McKenna
230 Followers
If you would not be forgotten, As soon as you are dead and rotten- Either write things worth reading Or do things worth the writing! --Benjamin Franklin