All Comments on 'Magic Dress - Yvette Pt. 02'

by SlightlyRude

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

he is stupid and she is a bitch make him suck a bleeding cunt ugh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow! Skilful, entertaining, and fascinating!

5 stars, for sure!

Very clever, and interesting, how you are fleshing out the characters mentioned in other stories. Makes for a good read ... Kathy? Oh, wasn't she in that story ... etc.

Also, very interesting how all your couples have quite different sex lives. Kathy & Yvette vs. Michelle & Anna for example. As it should be, I am sure that's how people are.

Yet another facet of your fine and entertaining writing.

Thanks for all the stories, very much enjoyed and appreciated!

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksabout 5 years ago
Interested

I enjoy these stories and ache for a female to help me become more of a woman! I have used tampons and butt plugs but the plugs don't stay in long with the lubrication! I have used dildos and once I realized I needed a tampon to stop accidents after messing my panties with lubricant from gas! OOPS! Lesson learned! Enough of me but Yvette is who I want to be! Living alone and being a trans woman is hard for fears of abusive elements in the world! Yvette has a partner and that is, to me, safety in numbers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlightlyRude@SlightlyRude
Stories with sex, not just sex stories. Mainly British English and culture. The Magic Dress series is intended to explore a variety of experiences, from the simple joy that many men get in female attire to more appreciation of life as a woman, even without sex, up to physica...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES