All Comments on 'Nude Beach Adventure for Principal'

by patrickroundhouse

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 5 years ago
Good Story

Fantasy is the spice of life.

sparkle8sparkle8almost 5 years ago
Whoa

Totally not believable and totally hot. Every boy's fantasy is to make it with his hot teacher. James is a lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It just wouldn't happen

That scenario wouldn't ever happen.

No high school principal would do that and expect to keep it quiet.

She'd be out of a job in no time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice story

This is a nice, hot, little story, but it is pretty unrealistic.

Most women are much less inhibited about nudity when they are off of their home turf and the reason is that they think they will not run into someone they know. My wife was a frequent nude beach goer until she ran into a young client. That was the end of that, except on vacation or road trips.

Also. her picture would have been widely shared and her career in education would have been over for good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Continue the story

And let Ms. Turner have group sex with her former students!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please!

Maybe Rick should invite James to sleep with Jill and share her between the both of them in a hawt 3-some!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
the team

Would enjoy reading another episode where the entire

team fucks the crap out of the principal and her husbands

films it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent story

What's hottest about this story is that Jill is acting on her own initiative and her own desires, without regard to the husband. Please don't ruin it by having him get involved or start pushing her, this site is already overrun with those not-really-a-cuckold stories. And please resist the temptation to have a school principal turn into a gangbang-queen, the interaction with James alone fits the premise better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My eyes always glaze over when I read about a cock down to his knees and massive ropes of cum etc etc, but still thoroughly enjoyed the story. Something about a sexy older woman jerking off a younger guy right out of high school until he cums all over her tits and belly is super hot!

dingusmcmingusdingusmcmingusover 2 years ago

I fucking love this story. If ever a story on literotica needed a sequel, it's this. Maybe Jill can somehow bump into James again and get to know his big cock a little better. And keep the husband's involvement at a distance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice, but surely she has more adventures with some of herstudents? State that he's black next time.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo2 months ago
Educators are only human and do notice students.

A beautiful story that allowed Jill to do what many dream of. Thank you for an amazing memoir.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpatrickroundhouse@patrickroundhouse
Hi, I’m Patrick. I like to write short sexy stories usually involving a wife having sex with strangers or other men. I try to include all the necessary tags so you don’t read something that you don’t want to. Some of my stories involve cuckolding also, so if you don’t like tha...