All Comments on 'The Office Hottie Ch. 08'

by Lorelei907

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
OttawaGuy50sOttawaGuy50sover 4 years ago
Five Stars

Fantastic sex aside, this was well written. By your words alone, I can feel all the emotions you’re going through entering a new relationship. Fantastic job!!

OttawaGuy

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Oh so wonderful

I am a sucker for romance — this was sexy, romantic and well-written. Glad she has her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Continue?

Great story. I love romantic stories and this one was really good. I also love happy endings. I hope you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

This is such a hot story! You write so well. I really identified with Julie, imagined that she was me:)

MatthewRoydonMatthewRoydonabout 4 years ago
A very good one

I liked this story: the sexting was really nice to read and so it was the description of the mutual sexual knowledge of the girls. Nice and natural dialogues make it very real and so, yes... you deserve the Hot mark on it :D

A.

Bud_SpencerBud_Spencerover 3 years ago
Great sex, but...

The sex in this story was mind-bendingly beautiful and erotic, but my favorite part was the initial texting the girls did. We all remember when we had that first feeling we loved someone, but had so many fears about putting ourselves out there lest we be rejected. It made me so happy when Lori told Julie she liked being kissed by her. That was the moment the world changed for these lovely lasses.

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year ago

What a wonderful description of two lovely ladies showing their passion for each other. The build up was perfect and it was great to see the fears and uncertainties expressed so well. Brava!

Luv2bnaked4uLuv2bnaked4u5 months ago

Mmmm I love cheese cake! Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLorelei907@Lorelei907
283 Followers
I have a number of things that I’ve done and experienced and have been longing to tell someone. I never could for social and embarrassing reasons, until now. Thank you, Literotica. I hope the therapy of getting my sexual escapades off my chest will be helpful and I look forw...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES