All Comments on 'A Week to Remember Ch. 04'

by Chris Cross

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Good Characters

I like the way you have handled the interweaving of the different characters while maintaining the thrust of the story. Very good illustrations also.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Good, but could have been better

There were too many condoms used here in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Stunning

Your art work was stunning!! Please!! Let's see more of that..

Vee Rich

bigsimes1bigsimes1over 18 years ago
NICE...VERY NICE

Very sexy story, well written. Made even better by excellent drawings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Condoms

I'm glad you mention the condoms. Sex in real life requires condoms. Stories without condoms seem so much more fake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Penetrating prose

Thank you Chris.

Your descriptions of the needs and reactions of male and female characters have feeling and warmth. You maintained my interest in the dramatic development as well as the sex.

However the many description of sex were superb and I shared some of the pleasure.

Your drawings are superb.

The authenticity of your description of the females made me wonder whether 'Chis' might be short for 'Christine' rather than 'Christopher'. ? ? ?

I will dream about meeting you as Christibe.

Neville

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
condoms are far from tasteless - a plea

I'm so glad you add condoms in your story too. Seen too many people dying for lack of their use that there is no longer the time to indulge in fanciful unprotected sex , and we know some people cannot separate fantasy from reality when in the throws of their sexual urge. So, start as you mean to go on. However, does anyone out there know where you can get condoms that do not taste so synthetic? I've tried flavoured, plain, etc but I can always taste the rubber!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A WEEK TO REMEMBER CH.4

ABOUT THE STORY, IT IS VERY GOOD, MAIRE IS GOOD WITH BIG BREASTS,WITH THE GUYS BED NEXT TO THE WALL,HOPE MAIRE AND THE OTHER GIRL GET IT ON WITH THE GUY.THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great writing and very good artwork!

Really well done! Great use of the language, very literate and flows well. Very nicely done artwork as well. Overall a 10!

MRSheaMRSheaover 11 years ago
great!

Having read the previous chapters, I like the realistic feel of it. Not every encounter is flawless,as some stories would suggest. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written

All 4 of the chapters that I've read are really well-developed and easy reading. The descriptive terms for most of the "antics" were constructed IAW good English grammar. Looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous