All Comments on 'Aurora - Goddess of the Dawn Pt. 06'

by RaptorDreaming

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really nice series.

I enjoyed this clash of people from two worlds. The very successfully rich lawyer beginning to really question his worth as a human being, and the vagrant wandering author, and their respective women.

I suspect that pleas for sequels to this will want to know what happened to Roger and Tanya after they departed. Do the couples stay in touch? Do they meet again and do Roger and Tanya really learn how to sail their own boat?

All I can say is well done on presenting some interesting characters with interesting life stories. It has really been a pleasure to read.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Don't you DARE

end this series here. Fantastic story, very well written, easy to imagine being right there with them, watching and hearing everything. You ABSOLUTELY need to continue this series.

PLEASE???

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story with great characters. I do hope you decide to give us more of their stories. Five Stars!

RaptorDreamingRaptorDreamingalmost 5 years agoAuthor
CUMMING SOON

Book 2 of the Aurora Goddess 3-part series, 'Aurora- Way of the Goddess' will be published soon.

If there is sufficient support, a deleted scene from the first series is available for publication under the title 'Aurora- Goddess of the Dawn Pt 06- Director's cut.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Forward

Looking forward to more Aurora Goddess! Couldn't find the "directors cut" so I guess it's not published yet. Can't wait for more.

RaptorDreamingRaptorDreamingalmost 5 years agoAuthor
On the way

Thanks so much to everyone who took time to post a comment, your feedback is very much appreciated. I am working hard on the next series, 'Aurora- Way of the Goddess' but will try to take time out to post the directors cut in the next few days. Happy reading.

Hugo999Hugo99922 days ago

Greatly enjoyed this and the series a whole

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous