All Comments on 'A New Sales Role'

by WatchedBeth

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beth is the best

Thank you sweet Beth for the story. Now we are waiting avidly for the new one.

HardBenHardBenover 4 years ago
FABULOUS

A great erotic story. Boy would I like to own a video store now for you to visit...LOL

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015over 4 years ago
Great!

An excellent storyline, well developed and plenty of hot detail!

SluggerOTooleSluggerOTooleover 4 years ago
Love your stories!

Keep up the good work! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

"... older community for nearly 4 years," All numbers under 100 must be written out.

She wants to look professional and business-like so wears an outfit that displays her breasts and buttocks prominently? Well, okay if that is the criteria she feels she needs to get the position.

"I was interviewed by two gentlemen, one was the owner, the other was the Sales Director." Those are two subjects that should be separated by a semi-colon or a period after "owner" or should have an "and".

" and they liked my experience working with the food provider, it showed" Again there should be a period after "provider."

You need to either learn basic punctuation or get an editor. If your goal is just to write strokers where no one cares about all these mistakes, you need change nothing.

CanadianMCanadianMover 4 years ago
Quite The Sales Lady

A great story. Love her sales techniques.

BanskbritBanskbritover 4 years ago
Perhaps your best so far..

Really enjoyed this story.

More of a build up than usual which increases the anticipation.

In parts it bought a grin too my face, but that didn’t take away from the sexiness of it.

I love the way in which across all of your stories, you are always the one that is really calling the shots.

Women hold the real power in life me thinks 😁

Damn, I think I have ran out of your stories now.....you need to crack on and get some more done😉....please

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 4 years ago

This was quite an enjoyable story. It's a fantasy to get ahead in that way, and a nice one, too. Well written. Sexy Beth sure is easy, isn't she? I like the drama as she gradually realized what was going on. Five stars.

Imagination_ManImagination_Manabout 4 years ago
Sexy!

I liked the build-up and the fact that in the end she was so turned on. Very sexy, it made me more than smile!

FrankFearlessFrankFearlessover 3 years ago

Solid enjoyment, thanks 🤓

Lic2pleaseLic2pleaseover 3 years ago

Good writing, sexy lines.....a bold sales lady....She can call on my studio weekly, hee hee.

R

Kiss Kiss Lic Lic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The best sex ever.....

Man I luv your stories. OOOooo to have a wife who would tell me her stories of her day like yours..fuk Beth...Thankyou for the best sex ever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWatchedBeth@WatchedBeth
Covid has been a nightmare for everyone, particularly us single people. With restrictions now coming to an end in the UK I’m ready to chat, meet and have some fun. My stories are from real experiences over the years, mixed with the odd fantasy. I’m sexually obsessed with older...