All Comments on 'My Turn'

by rwcforfun

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry

I'm not much into stories where the husband is a pawn in his psycho wife's games.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
A train wreck on the way . . .

. . . because Leslie’s husband is being left out.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Incest?

There's an editor's note about incest, but no incest tag?

tangoperutangoperuover 4 years ago
I wonder what will he think

When he finds out that Rob got the same deal.

premshankerpremshankerover 4 years ago
Criss Cross

Why should Rob be deprived, he must have his share with Teri.

Followed by joint session

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Are you going to finish this?

What about Rob? John claims Rob is his best friend, and Teri and Leslie claim to care about Rob. Rob has been betrayed twice and these people are already planning to betray him again. And why doesn't the rule "It has to be a one time thing, not an ongoing relationship." apply to Teri getting together with Leslie again? It wouldn't be the first time a married woman became involved with anther woman and left her husband. What about the text exchange that went:

"Me: Hey babe. Does Leslie know that I know about you and her?

Teri: NO!! Why?"

Later, Teri says: "I not only know. I knew it would before it happened.", implying that John was set up and manipulated, and that Leslie must have already known that John knew.

So, Teri is not only a cheater, but is also a manipulative liar? I didn't really care for this. I prefer stories in which husbands think primarily with the "big head", not the little one, and in which cheating has consequences.

bioman57bioman57over 4 years ago
Hummm

I normally would enjoy something like this but.. The 2 wife's are planning things behind their husbands back. They are way to much into getting their way in bad ways, This will not end well and the husband I believe will be the 1 to be hurt and damaged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I usually do not give 5 Star reviews...

Not because I don't think there are good stories on here, there are a lot of them actually...

I just think 5 Stars should be reserved for only the truly exceptional...

That being said, you got 5 Stars - Only because 6 Stars is not an Option!

Great Work, Keep It Up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
In the end

A story about depraved cheaters

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good friend

Well so called friend fucked up his best friends marriage up.

Fuck this sack of shite 1*

Stupid cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty good.

I think it's better than the scores. I think there could be more angst, hesitation and guilt. Also, bad feelings for what they are doing to his friend. This is sort of the other side of most cheating stories on LW.

Definitely needs more parts, maybe a 4 part?

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Feels like crap

Talk about selfish fools. There they are.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
NBC

Natural Born Cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

My turn

Wife has a fling and then lets me do my thing.

Really it was not your turn...John has been played for 20 yrs.

Teri your wife is bi and the whole Napa trip was planned by Teri which suggests Rob and Leslie were involved in the plot. How long has Teri been involved sexually with Leslie and Rob?

After 20 years Teri plans to bring John into her secret sexual life.

The plan to give John a free pass is the first step into Teri's life style.

The lesbian relationship is a set up this is most guys fantasy. Rob was not mentioned to keep John from being threatened by another man. Rob would not understand Leslie and Teri,s relationship and keep it secret from Rob.

So John who does not want a free pass with anyone from work or the gym because it could get awkward and messy.

Teri sets up John with her sister which suggests Teri has had incestual relationship with her sister before John and Teri where married and the Marie's seduction which did not work. May be it is John who would not understand Teri's life style.

Teri then sets up John with Leslie in San Fran, John thinks Leslie and Teri are setting him up so he calls Teri and asks her she said anything to Leslie about their free pass arrangement. Why would John sleep with a his friends wife is it because he knows Leslie is not faithful to her husband ( either is Teri).So Teri lies to her husband.

John comes home and tells his wife Teri about Leslie in San Fran and she tells him she knew about Leslie because she planned it.

Teri has planned the next weekend fun to be sure but how does John not know he is been played and lied to. This new life sexual style might be an awaking but after 20 years of being lied to.

As a fantasy it is a good story but why are the husbands so stupid is it because of the trust factor?

For 20 years John has been cuckold and after 20 yrs he is brought into the fold how would any one react i guess we will find out how John will react.

lesbian affairs are husband's fantasy and throw in a threesome but what happens if Rob and other males are involved how threatened will John be, all fun and games or betrayal and divorce.

But as a fantasy sex with Teri, Marie and Leslie and maybe all together hot.

In John's mind will he not think he was not enough sexually for Teri and would he wonder how he compare sexual to Marie, Leslie, Rob and who knows who else. John should be tested for STD

but after 20 years he should be ok right??

Write on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rob's his best friend, huh?

So the "one time thing" between Tori and Leslie was not a one time thing, nor is the one between him and Leslie. And Rob gets nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN

and remain status quo, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

"What the fuck were you thinking telling your sister," I yelled?

Why do so many of you so called writers not know where the question mark goes? You got it right occasionally. If you're wondering, its not where you have it in the above sentence. Childish writing, for characters supposedly in their 40's their dialogue was child like.

Anonymous2019Anonymous2019over 4 years ago

Those of you wanting more chapters, this 'writer' doesn't finish their stories, check out their other stories, I've just read 6 other stories and none are finished and none deserve the red H's they have.

As for this garbage, there was no incest, the dialogue is childish and one of the hubby's are left out, and the 2 'wives' have been getting together much longer than that weekend.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 4 years ago
High score for a story only half of you liked....

At least according to the comments here. If that many had a problem the the score should be a 2.5 and not the over 3.0 it has.....

Just saying.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 4 years ago
Manipulation

Time fir him to move into the guest room until he can work out who is lying to whom, how much Rob is involved, and a referral to a good divorce lawyer

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
one star

-1 for him not being upset that his wife is a lying manipulating cheating whore

-1 for him not taking Teri on the trip

-1 for him going to a baseball game and wasting hours of fuck time

-1 for only getting on fuck and one blowjob over a 5 day weekend

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

sparktjsparktjover 4 years ago

Well I loved it. The sad weirdos who do nothing but complain should, to be frank, simply f&*k off out of this forum.

BigDee44BigDee44over 4 years ago
And about Leslie's husband?

So we are supposed to be happy, pleased, whatever, that they have cuckolded Leslie's husband? Not too satisfying.

RealisticsixRealisticsixover 4 years ago
Great

Great story, hope there will be a follow up

deepskideepskiover 3 years ago
Excellent !!!

Thank you. I can't wait to read about the "upcoming" threesome between Teri, Leslie and John. That should be fun. ...makes me wish I were John. Oooooh la la.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Whores usually don’t give their cucks a turn.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Predictable.

HOT.

Too many typos.

4 not 5 quality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous