All Comments on 'Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood'

by Dumpington

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Jaded MuseJaded Museover 18 years ago
Hot!

Deliciously delightful and wickedly naughty. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yummy Hot

Oh this was hot , hot ,hot ! i have read it twice , couldnt get it out of my mind... Great story line , would love to see a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome!!!

orgasmic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wonderful work

you continue to impress with ever story of yours I have read dumpington. Please keep up the great erotic literature.

domdaddy4udomdaddy4uover 13 years ago
Loved the Story

The first story I have read of your's. I loved it, there is so much more to this story. I do hope you add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very very erotic!

that was as erotic as nell keep up the good work, add more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Oh my god,i just orgasmed reading this because i thought maybe i was the only one taken similar to this.I was older,55,I was invited after work to my son in laws mothers place.Didnt really like her much,thought she acted and dressed a bit cheap,we had angry words,she said i interfered too much with the son and daughter in laws marriage.She invited me over to make peace.I was dressed,skirt, blouse,coat, pantyhose,normal office attire.She looked tarty,tight blouse,her large breasts partly exposed,too short dress.We talked,too many drinks,then she asked what i didnt like about her,i said she always looked like a tart.She stood,well you always look like your nose is up someones ass.I said,well you asked and i have never had anything up my ass.She walked away,i stood to leave, she came back,pushed me down and grabbed my hands and clipped them with handcuffs.She had control,i tried to run, but kept falling,balance and drink.She attached a chain and dragged me to the bedroom, atattaching the chain to the bed.She grabbed 2 other attachments and my legs were spreadeagled,on all fours attached.She said,now lets see about that ass,lifting my skirt,running her hands over it,sqeezing,smacking.Then pulling my pantyhose and panties down,she then gently caressed my pussy,i tried to move,her finger entered me,her tongue at my bottom,rimming my hole.She pulled back, laughed,all the same as my pussy was now very damp.She moved away,then i heard her return,my bottom licked again,i must say it felt good,then 1 then 2 very oily fingers inserted.I tried to pull away,no use,she stood beside me,attaching a large strap on and smiling said never had anything up your ass,well thats about to change.I flattened myself,trying to make it difficult,but she straddled me,the tip against my hole.Better relax,or i will tear your pretty ass apart,pushing with her weight,aww, the pain,relax she said,it will make it easier as she pushed harder,i tried to push out but thats when she entered me,i screamed,as she kept pushing into me,then stopped when i felt her flush against my bottom.Now,she said,you can enjoy it or be destroyed,she pulled back,i thought my insides were coming out.I felt more oil,a few small movements,more oil and then she began.Initially it hurt,but gradually got better,until she pulled me up and again on all fours she fucked my arse,as she did,she touched my pussy until i couldnt help it and as she slid in and out of me i orgasmed,shamelessly,so intense,i collapsed.She pulled out and undoing the cuffs,lay on the bed,her legs wide open,well whats it to be,friends or foe,holding my head bringing it down to her pussy.Friends lick,foes dont get untied,my tongue went to her pussy,so wet and i brought a woman to orgasm for the first time.She unclamped my legs and returned the favor,3 fold as she licked me and i had 3 crushing orgasms.Our family is pleased that we seem to be getting on so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You were ahead on points...

I've given you three stars because your writing is generally good. You were ahead on points until you started the rough stuff which I personally don't care for. If it hadn't been for that, I would probably have given four or five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love the story

I thought it was a good story I like the whole young teen girl gets dominated by an older woman concept. For me the rough stuff gave the story a nice appeal and was very sexy I hope you do make a sequel to this story I want to see jennie get used by all the other older lesbian woman. Your story was hot and sexy reading stories like these make me sometimes wish I was a girl for that I gave you 5 stars.

LcnmdLcnmdalmost 9 years ago
Love it!

a great story all around!

Thank you!

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
no

it was a stupid story,and I hope there is no 2nd pt to it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great until strap on

And all of your stories end with the strap on. Fine, but predictable.

RastanuraRastanuraabout 6 years ago
Yeah!

OLDER WOMEN RULE!

BodingtonBodingtonover 4 years ago
great word

I thought I was the only author on Literotica who utilized the word "pulchritude" in a story. Bravo! That alone earns you a five star rating.

BodingtonBodingtonover 4 years ago
wonderful word

I thought I was the only author on Literotica that utilized the word "pulchritude" in a story. Bravo! That alone earns a five star rating.

longing4anallonging4analabout 3 years ago

IT COULD HAVE BEEN EXCELLENT BUT, IT IS NOT NICE TO WRITE A STORY THAT ONLY LASTS A FEW HOURS. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN OUR SLAVE GIRL BECOMES A PARTY FAVOR. THERE COULD BE SO MUCH MORE, BUT A COOD START.

moimeme68moimeme68about 2 years ago

Great story! 5 stars.

kbone1kbone16 months ago

This is also very erotic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous