All Comments on 'He Wants His Aunt Ch. 02'

by karen_luvs_2_suck

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ohh aunt karen

boy was that two of the best stories i have ever read. please write some more before i explode again. thanks jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
slut

slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it never fells, he wants to share

in most states incest you go to jail.why after she gave him some would he want to share,its a turn off to me.

porrylogspopporrylogspopover 18 years ago
awsome

hey karen i loved it, i want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
weekend

She should spend the weekend. Friday nite 2boys + 1horney aunt=party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I WANT MORE

These r 2 of the best stories I have ever read. I hope that there will be more 2 cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
FUCKING STAY!!!

Stay and fuck those college boys to death!!!

Great story. My cosk is hard as a rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Aunt K

MMMMMMM Karen, my cock is throbbing reading your hot story, mmmmmmmmm I'm cumming, please lets have more, you fucking more of your nephews college friends. I wish I could fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
mmmmmmm

so fucking hot!! I wish I were aunt Karen with those two young hunks. My pussy is so fucking wet right now. It's a good thing I'm going to see my lover in less than an hour. I need a good licking and fucking after THAT story!! Write some more hot ones!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ohh fuck

please rite a sequel to he wnts his ect 2 please my boyfrnd was readin this wen i came in and caught him god what a fuck! we fucked all nite and he was sooooo goood plz rite again for my sake

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful piece of erotica

It's a wonderful story ... I think you should stay and wait for all the pleasures and excitement the night will surely bring for you. Ryan might bring his girl with him ... A first for you, who knows:)

Erotica Lover

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So your letting the readers decide, very nice move. I wish more people left comments and opinions so I could agree with a side but as I see, not every story receives much attention.

I can only guess that I want Aunt Karen to stay but also since I am blank for some reason, otherwise I would be giving you some great ideas. Either way, I hope this story continues, but if she doesn't stay and in which I am hoping for either way as it doesn't matter just as long the show goes on.

Also, I don't really get it, didn't she recall that Ryan's cock was the biggest she had ever seen, then she said in her head Mike was the biggest one, so who is bigger? Or are they just around the same size?

Anyway's, as for now, so long! ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stay

She should stay. This is a hot story. I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too Bad

the little boys don't know where cum belongs...3 stars

ThePokerGuyThePokerGuyover 3 years ago

Stay!

The friend joining in was a nice little twist. * * * * *

I did think, when Aunt Karen was wiggling her ass that Ryan would take her there.

In a follow-up I’d like to see some DP. Maybe the boys start exploring each other too.

I would still like to see more description of the character but a good, short erotic tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous