All Comments on 'All I Want for Christmas'

by sachiaiko

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments
sacksackover 18 years ago
good.....

A bit slow to get started and perhaps the sex scene was unnecessarily prolonged, but there is a lot of sincere feeling here, and the story is believable. Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
woohoo

fucking fantastic. amazing buildup, great lovescene (long, but necessarily so,) and I actually cared about the characters. great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you!

That was one hell of a story!

I enjoyed it so much. The feelings seem so real and once again you charmed me with your art of writing.

Just please go on in this way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
bravo

Tender, with feeling, a great story.

wonderful idea carried out with deep emotion.

pingkypingkyover 18 years ago
Good stuff

I've never really been into gay stories, being straight and not much of an anal person... but this really is a lovely story! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful

Amazing story! I loved the emotional build up. I almost cried ( I don't cry all that easily)

Jenna

Gale66Gale66over 18 years ago
Great story

I loved this story. The build up was great and to be able to show your love that way with a guy was wonderful. To be able to have the opportunely and not be afraid to follow thru was a dream come true. Gale

YeijiroYeijiroover 18 years ago
Not Surprising

It comes as no surprise, whenever Sach writes something it's always brilliant :)

kbatekbateover 18 years ago
Very Good

More words than strictly necessary at times, but overall I would say quite excellent.

Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow...

So this is what you have been doing for the past couple of months. I was getting worried until the end that you lost your supernatural flare and created a new interest ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I read it twice

I love the depth of the characters, this story demonstrates what truly great erotica can be, and reminds us that no matter what else you bring into the equation, sex is always about the people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

This is the first gay story I've ever read. I've seen gay porn and was turned on by the domination of one man over another, but I never wanted to read about it because I figured a story exactly like a gay porn would be rough and without emotion. But this story had a great plot and plenty of emotion. I felt what Justin and Orin felt and it aroused me. I honestly loved it. I think you should do a sequel showing a few years later, how it all turned out. *Love Your Style*

(Just so you know, I'm female.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
NICE

This was less an erotic story then it was the begginging of a novel. Great character developement, smart internal monolog, all-round great writting. I have to say i'll be looking up your other works (if there are any). Its nice to see that there is legitimate talent on this site and not just "fuck n' cum" style writting. Down side: hard to get off to, except for when the "straight" boy is experimenting. HA! Hot imagery.

P.S. Love the hinting at fantasy, and the name "Orin" also reminds me of some series i've read before...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OMG! Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful.

un-f***ingbelievable. I am straight hetero, but this story moved me like few stories ever have. This story was so moving that I fell in love with both Justin and Orin. From this story it is obvious that if hetero men want to know what hetero women want, then they need to ask gay men. Why isn't this author writing full time for a living? Did I mention how beautiful this story was?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Stunning, Simply Stunning!

I have NEVER read anything that erotic before!

ElinorElizabethPriceElinorElizabethPricealmost 18 years ago
I was suprised...I shouldn't have been...

I actually read this story after I found it on the favorites list of of one of my favorite authors (WildWildBest) and almost did not read it once I saw that it was a "GayMale" story, however, I was surprised...although I shouldn't have been...great writing transcends sexuality and tells a story all can appreciate.

Lisa_1978Lisa_1978over 17 years ago
Beautiful Love Story

I cried through most of it. It was so beautiful. You could relate to the characters and feel their love. Thank you for such a lovely story. I'm another one of your straight female fans. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More about the twister of fate.

I really enjoyed your story and I really want to hear more about the very end of the story. I've taken to calling her the Twister of Fate. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
That was GREAT!

I was looking all over this site to find a sweet story like this one. Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A Story of Life and Love.

This story warmed my heart like no other possibly could. The discovering of these two beautiful people was so awe inspiring. I had tears of hurt and then love in my eyes. I would really love to see this story in film. It would be a beautiful film to be enjoyed by everyone. Terrific story!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful!

Thank you for such a wonderful and sweet story. I'm interested in what happens to Autumn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow...

The way you describe the love in Orin and Justin's hearts is amazing. It was a truely touching story. Keep writing and never doubt yourself. You are amazing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
all i want for christmas

I absolutly loved this story. It is probably been one of the best gay stories that i have read. keep on making these brilliant stories.

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonover 16 years ago
Sweet

Loved it. Melancholy and uplifting at the same time. Thank you xxx

ladydraceladydraceover 16 years ago
WOW!

Wow this story is amazing! I read it over and over and over! So beautiful a love story... just... WOW!!!

I'm out of words...

ladydraceladydraceabout 16 years ago
Best story ever!

I switch between crying ang cumming when ever I read this story. I shiver from excitement, every time I re-read Orin's confessions to Justin in the kitchen. I cum like a fireworks display every time I hear Orin in my head begging Justin not to make him cum from his blowjob. I cry like baby when Orin tells Justin over and over that he loves him. And then I cum again when they do.

This story is damn exausting! Great work!

knightofheartsknightofheartsalmost 16 years ago
The What IF?

Very impressive you took the what if question and made it into a beautiful story. Well written and touching with of a touch of mystery at the end. I hope we get to see a part II. Keep up the good work.

celest81celest81almost 16 years ago
Can I just say WOW?!!!!

I absolutely loved the story. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very well-done, sweet story but.....

You must not know the first thing about "masculinity", let alone masculine pride. Just comical. Your piece is strictly effeminate and flowery, particularly in the last section and the attempt to involve Fate in such silliness. But this makes sense. What else could it be?? Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Too Feminine!

Honestly, Justin sounds a little bit feminine... But it was pretty cool... I only read the first 2 pages tho...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very, very nice

i liked every story i read so far from you.

my only distraction when reading your stories are the writing errors on your part, mostly in confusing "you're" with "your" and vice versa. :/

freemic3040freemic3040over 15 years ago
Please More

I wish that you would continue this story and tell more about these two! I didn't really care for the ending though.

wildwildbestwildwildbestabout 15 years ago
simply beautiful

as always this story gets to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story!

Wonderful story(although it COULD use some spelling corrections).

It brought me to tears!(the good kind, of course)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story

Liked it much... it had much love as much as sex... thanku

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Unnecessary but still...

I know from the amount of comments this story has gotten there is no need for me to repeat the sentiments that are so clear...but I will anyway. I don't think I've come across a story that has mixed the delicacy of new love with erotic, hot sex with such beautiful results. Your writing is one to be respected. I cannot tell you how many times I have reread this story and how each time I find something new to treasure, there simply is no explanation for your ability to do this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Simply Amazing.

I Love All Of Your Stories, But I think This One Is By Far In My Top Two.

It's Just Beautiful the Way The Story Is Told.

Everytime I Read It, TI Becomes Even Greater.

Cheyenne22Cheyenne22over 14 years ago
a comment on the comments

I liked the story, and while I have to admit its not my favourite piece of lit i did really enjoy it... i also wanted to say to the commentators who say that the tale (esp justin) is too feminine- that there are many kinds of gay out there. "masculine" is definately not the first word that would be used to describe me, its probably not even in the top ten... but im gay and i do want to read lit that describes fems as more then a one dimensional stereotype- so please dont dis those authors that write such stories just because you dont relate to them...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AWWWWW

I just have to say that this story got to me. I am a straight woman who doesn't normally read the gay male stories, but this one was reccomended to me by a friend. I will absolutely make certain to read the rest of your stories. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I loved it

The story was brilliant and I fell in love with the characters. I enjoyed the twist at the end with the women who I can only assume are two of the Norns (based on Orin's Norse heritage that it).

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Back Again!

I LOVE this story. It is one of my three favorite stories on the entire site. I say 3 not because it is the third, but because I can't choose between them. I read "All I Want for Christmas" every other, to every couple of month especially when I am feeling a little down. Reading to me is my way of escaping. "All I Want for Christmas" is one of my favorite worlds to which I escape. Thanx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it!

SOOO good! I was really hoping you would write a follow-up with Orin being the bottom. You could write a chapter with Justin "preparing" Orin for his massive tool, lol.

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
love it

I don't like gay stories, movies and anything to do with gay but this story had me from start to end and had me crying along with the characters. It was so sweet and so real. You did good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
just...wow

Would that I could be as good as you. This was freaking awesome. From start to finish I loved it and the Autumn character at the end was "fantastic" and a nice touch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OMG

THIS STORY WAS GREAT KEEP WRITING PLEASE!!

weneki01weneki01over 13 years ago
loved it

i love this story so much i have it saved and reread it all the time

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic

I would throughly enjoy a continuation with Autumn. I thought that she would get involved with the boys lives, but as a lover. LOVED the ending. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awwwww

I LOVED it. you made a manly man with a soft spot for your stories tear up .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

This is the best story I have ever read! Not just online stories, novels as well! Seriously astounding. Played with my emotions from start to finish and just couldn't stop reading it 'til the heart-warming finale. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh...my.....goodness...[insert jaw dropping here]

I think I want to cry. This was the most beautiful story I have ever come to read, and as a writer, I feel so intensely inspired that I really want to cry. This story...Wow...I believe I am speechless now.

Maybe I should say thank you. Thank you so very much for making such a truly fantastic and heart pounding story as this. You've made this young writer and avid reader the most happiest in days.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

-Taz

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 13 years ago
beautiful

Wonderful. I feel like autumn... hooking people up, but never one to love for me :) que sera sera... what ever will be will be

Glad you are well and working on yourself :)

kikiklaskikiklasover 13 years ago
great!!!

OMG i was crying by the end of the first page! so moving heartachingly sweet <3 :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Heart warming...erotic....loveable

Everything a Christmas story should be! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

This was a really touching story. You are a very gifted writer. Be proud and keep up your fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Simply Beautiful!!!!

The others wanted to cry but I actually did cry. The story was so touchingly real. I to am like Autumn, ever lonely and at the same time just like Justin was, loving someone from afar for so long and terrified of rejection but savoring a friendship at all cost. Still wiping my tears. Thanks

atheistinokietownatheistinokietownabout 13 years ago
Seriously...

one of the best stories on here! The descriptions of the characters' emotions and just.... everything- WOW!!! <3 <3 <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lovely story

I really appreciated how you did express the motions between the two lovers. It would have been even better to have described how the dinner was going and their families opinions about them being lovers. Keep up the good work

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

Awesome story. I love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh COME ON

A pretty well done, passionate story...with some random occult fanfic-style Mary-Sue bullshit tacked on haphazardly at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Job...but..

The story was exceptional. Very good. As a helpless romantic my self I really fell into you story.

I have one favor to ask though...please, please please...learn the difference between the words THEN and THAN. That's the only thing distracting about your writing for me..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

PLEASE give us more! I want to see his family's reaction, and I ESPECIALLY want to hear about Justin topping Orin. Pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
horny

I wana get fucked! Call me 212 640 1616

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Horny

Sorry I ment 213 640 1616

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

thanks for a wonderful story...:)

CAM2011CAM2011over 12 years ago
I loved it!

Fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sooo sweeet!

This is one of my favorite stories on the site. Its sooo beautiful and brings tears to my eyes. You are an incredibly talented writer and I would love to read even more. I hope you can write a story for Autumn, she intrigues me (or at least another story with a cameo appearance by her with her matchmaking again). Can't wait to read more of ur stories. Thank you for writing this one!

TheSecretPervertTheSecretPervertabout 12 years ago

Autumn is awesome. Who'da thought ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i enjoyed it

however i thought it a little long winded....8 paragraphes just to fuck i found myself missing a full page and still able to keep the story...jonathan.....uk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

another story with an overly fem character (justin), overly emotional, cry-baby__who the author ends up making the dominant, big-dicked man by the end of the story----now i know where the 'fantasy' comes from in your story.

you had justin say that orin humiliated him in the spin the bottle game- but none of the onlookers seemed to care- then justin does humilate himself by being a drama queen and confessing his love and disappointment that his kiss didn't get orin hard___now that is reason to be humiliated and he did it to himself

(button down shirt with long sleeves. It was an unassuming look that showed a bit of flesh around his narrow hips,)

how does a button down shirt show flesh around the hips? button down shirts usually have longer bodies so they stay tucked in- so i don't get how a dress shirt made his flesh show by his hips

a bit too much drama for my tastes and way too much unbelievable situations/dialogs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
it was amazing

I really liked how you described the sex in detail but the part at the end with autumn could have been left out. Overall it was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
simply amazing

I often read romance novels and come on here to get a change. I haven't read many gay romantic stories but this was simply amazing. I really loved it and wonder if perhaps you have ever considered writing. You might have a chance. Really liked this peace thank you for sharing it. =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loved the story

I saw this in the recommendation box while reading another story. I was curious as to why it had 72 comments. I wanted to know what all the hype was about. It took me a while to finish the whole thing but I LOVE the way you write. It makes you live with the characters, feel their high and lows. Certain parts where a bit to dragged out but I don't mind it that much cause it give you story a sort of credibility. I would love to see another story about Orin being topped and with more explanation in regards to Autumn. Keep up the good work, definitely one of the best I've read.

bicagersu101bicagersu101over 11 years ago
Amazing

An amazing love story, a great piece. ;) in love with every characters because you can truly feel them, they have been brought to life. BY you. So tnx for sharing this wonderful piece of work . Keep on writing . =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stunning

One of the most intense and amazing pieces I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GR8

MORE PLEEEEZ MORE

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixover 11 years ago
the best

i enjoyed it fully from beginning to end i would like to know autumns part in all this yes i got she is some kind of goddess and her mum is one of the fates why is she fixing lovers if she is not a fate?would like to know more wishing you well love nix

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it

I couldn't stop reading !!!! My eyes are burning. I was supposed to read one page and ended up reading the whole thing !! Good job !!!

MoonlightSkyMoonlightSkyabout 11 years ago
More than loved it

I can't believe how real it seemed .it made mr think I was right there watching (wish I was) lol good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It could have only been better if there was a chapter with Orin loosing his anal cherry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love it

this is by far my favorite. i have reread it so many times. just love it. thank you for such a beautiful and HOT story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Seriously this story is heart touching . I woke up whole nite to complete this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

its really romantic i think i have fallen in love with justin

BiCuGeoBiCuGeoover 10 years ago
Like Looking in a Mirror

As a man who has always been attracted to women, but who has also been in love with my best male friend for the past 10 years or so, I saw so much of myself in both Orin and Justin. My friend has known of my feelings for at least the past 5 or 6 years and it hasn't affected our friendship, but it hasn't led to anything more either. I guess I just need a little magic working in my favor like it did for Justin. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

Merry Christmas to you, Sachiaiko! Thank you for sharing such an incredible, heart warming, breath taking love story with us. Wow! It brought shivers and tears and I realized how many walls of pain I as well have up from experiences, it's truly hard not to be cynical. Your story has been so touching and inspirational. I fell in love with the happy couple. Does love like that exist? I want to believe so.

E_R_RushE_R_Rushover 10 years ago
Thank gods!

I read this story months ago, and have been looking for it ever since. This is probably one of the most touching stories I have ever read and I can't thank you enough for being so brilliant as to write it. I mean, crap! Who CAN'T love this story?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Same here!

E.R. Saw this ages ago and it took me months to find it again. Also trying to find another one so maybe this is lucky? Great story!!

cjl4991cjl4991about 10 years ago
Wow!

Each read evokes a tear. Then a smile. Everytime. Congrats! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
True Love

...Conquers all! A wonderful heartwarming story of love and discovery. The realisation that two hearts belong together. Loved the twist at the end re Autumn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Most fantastic read in a long time - although a scan read as so Late - so sorry!!

Just loved this - felt it was so well written and could infact have been written just for me helping to explain my own failings in my own life Has really made me think for I am sure that I am not alone in experiencing events and people that really should have meant so much more but 'society' can often dictate otherwise. Thank you so much for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome story

It was really touching. I nearly had wet eyes. Please do write some more!

OnlyIfWeAreQuietOnlyIfWeAreQuietover 9 years ago
Omg MOREEEE

I wish you'd continue with another short piece, where Justin actually DOES hold Orin down and fuck him hard.... Pretty pleaseeeeeee?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Encore!

I just discovered this great story. Would love to read more about this duo.

kalonaleighkalonaleighabout 9 years ago
More!!!

Absolutely fabulous!! I'm all for love and romance. Life and discovery. Would love to read more of these two and of course that little blurb at the end about Autumn!! Care to share more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bravo

I loved it. Perfect mixture between smut and love

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more pls

I really do love this story. I want another chapter. I am at work and i stop working and everything just to read it. Its so amazing i cant wait to read more about Orin and Justin. I think they are so cute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The best story I've read in quite some time. Give me more!

Give us more of the two here. I was hard the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

I've been a reader on literotica for over 10 yrs. I found this story shortly after starting to read here and loved it then. Sadly I forgot the name of the story and who wrote it, but never what it was about. I searched and searched so long and finally found it again and it was just as wonderful as I remembered. So now I've bookmarked it and will continue to come back and read it and the rest of your work. Would soo love to read more about them!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
******- 6 stars

When I started reading this site I fell in love with this story and 3 years later this is still In my top 5. Your writing pulls the reader in and you feel each drop of emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great, drawn out sex scene!

That scene was amazing! You gave us a marathon session in amazing detail.

I see from your profile that you were very ill, and I truly hope that you're well these days.

Best, Lucat.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous