All Comments on 'A Mothers Boy Goes to College'

by nudedude03

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Big man on campus

Darren Darrell , what a dickhead ! There is a medical reason for the enormous disproportional dick dysfunction that debilitates our protagonist so detrimentally ! Thanks to the amazingly insightful incisors of Lorna Bobbitt and her dental prowess , the infamous ‘bite that was felt around the Weenie ‘ , clearly demonstrated , penis reduction is now a viable option ! No more suffering from ‘ Elephantitus Erectile Dysfunction ‘ , no more ‘ John Holmes Size Syndrome ‘ , no more problematic ‘ Protruding Penis Package ‘ that plagued so many poor peckers ! Now with a simple slice and a dice and a tuck or two , you can go home with a lot less of you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My compliments

I always enjoy a good well-hung protagonist. Poor guy, being seen by his family like that. At least the girls at school appreciated what they saw. My favorite part is when he wandered into that classroom. I was so excited when he paused like that to give his fresh audience a longer look.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Contrived events but I love a naked swim story and this went well past that. L O R

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the comedy of all these outlandish ways he'd end up naked without wishing too and the girls faux outrage in chastising him for it! I think it would have been a fun series to continue. The outlandish and 'sometimes' unrealistic ways fate conspired to do this to him would be part of the charm and humor. Five stars!

BarbloverBarbloveralmost 2 years ago

Poor boy! Unfortunately, his life will be very shameful with his huge dick and the females around him. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to say I do like the story, your work is my favorite! Could you do a story on uncircumcised guys that are well endowed?

schoolmrsschoolmrsover 1 year ago

Always good to hear about boys growing up at college. Nice slow grower of a story. This is the style I like to write in, slow slow burners....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was stupid.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel8911 days ago

Shame that the ending was so anti-climactic and limp. This feels like it would've been ripe for an ongoing series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous