All Comments on 'Blood Servant Pt. 03'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Life is awesome

Yeah!!! It worked! Wooohooo!!

Modern solutions to ancient problems. So beautiful.

Thank you sooooooo much for another fantastic trilogy. I do wonder how well those two authors ended up... Though as long as they're happy, that's good enough, yeah?

You've more than earned a break. Hope you and yours get sorted out and are happy too. If you feel another wave of inspiration hit yah, you know where to find us. ^.^

Hehehehe. Vampire stories are worn out they say. Maybe some of them are, but a gifted writer can make anything shine.

j15555j15555over 3 years ago

I agree with the previous comment. This was a great story, but it would have been nice to see a few more details about the status of everything during the epilogue. Did they go see the elders and find out more about his magic? What is the status of their clan and their businesses? Have they added any more members? How are the blood servants doing? Has any of the vampires found one to love them yet?

Again, great story and I’ll probably re-read it again in the future, it just would have been nice to have an update/end to the other storylines you had going.

Thanks and I look forward to your next story.

FseriesFseriesover 3 years ago

I agree with J15555 and the other. Great story. But more wrap-up of pieces that were started and people got tied to would have been great. Good luck with the future projects.

PokingdemonPokingdemonover 3 years ago
Disappointed

I followed you because of two good stories you wrote. Dahlia Brith of an A.I. and Ted Online. I like where you started with this story. If you're intentions for this were a sex romp with some story to hold it together then congratulations. Originally I came to this site for the sex stories. I stayed for the adventures that authors like you are willing to write in stories such as Dahlia and Ted Online. Albeit the sex parts were great but I was more Interested in the world's you built. It is stories like that, that I would like to find more of to read. This could have been one of the great ones if you had more world building and relationship development. If a sex romp was your goal then you accomplished what you set out to do. If not. Then I give it 2 stars.

L33nLeizahL33nLeizahover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story series, first to last instalments. Thank you for sharing it with us here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Struggled

I made it through because I like to finish what I start and I didn't want to speak unfairly. Now that I've read it all, there wasn't nearly as much story as I'd hoped, just overly sappy sex that was far too detached from reality to enjoy or identify with. Sure, it's a sex-story sight but I want more than that - and you're a damn good writer and capable of providing that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Meh

I liked the story. Didnt like the smut, unfortunately. The non stop praising for the vampires GODDESSES is understandable but offputting.

Would have rather fucked and bred the Italians, kaori and her daughter instead too.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 3 years ago

So, as tired as I am of vampire and lycanthrope stories, major bonus points for not having any 'soul mate,' 'alpha omega,' or 'fated lover' bullshniz. Even more bonus points for a harem story well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As others have said, this is quite disappointing. Don't tell me they were awed or amazed or shocked or felt love, show it through actions. The sex felt like it was written out of obligation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too much sex. It got repetitive. Every time I saw ten inch dick, cock, or bat or saw how unselfishly he fucked his double D goddess with it, I rolled my eyes. Man with ten inch bat satisfies three vampire goddesses. Seriously? Otaaaaay - it is your story. I did like the plot, though - and you write well - but the immature size crap got old.

xhristianjxhristianjover 2 years ago

You can only take so much "I love you's" in one storyline

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. As your stuff usually is. Not too hard for me to speed through the excess sex, I’m sure some like it. Lots of options left with this storyline. Thanks!

MisterMordinMisterMordin10 days ago

Plot good, characters interesting, prose well constructed and not balky.

At least two thirds of the overly repetitive sex scenes could have been removed, leaving a less boring and more enjoyable reading experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous