All Comments on 'Letter about My Masturbation Video'

by Alicemoon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You go girl! Seriously thinking they could blackmail you? SMH You’re amazing don’t let them get you down!

AlicemoonAlicemoonover 3 years agoAuthor
Fiction!

The masturbation video and the experience uploading it is 100% true, however, the added bit of blackmail is the fictional element I added to make it into erotica apropriate for the website. My first version, which was just about the video was rejected so I added the fictional element.

RichardWWRichardWWover 3 years ago

Love the excitement she feels about bringing pleasure to thousaands of people!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sensational and intoxicatingly erotic like everything you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beauty. The way you want to experience it all the way through to a sort of natural ending.

Yes wow, and sexy too.

Jim157Jim157almost 3 years ago

What a fantastic response 😀

SlavehuntrSlavehuntralmost 2 years ago

This is hilarious and oh so honest. But, you know, it's lit-*erotica*! So I'm looking forward to the next vid you make.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think its great that you wrote about masturbation in the bathtub. Its not a taboo anymore, but none of us would admit to masturbating even though just about everybody does. Better than masturbating....... is being masturbated by somebody else , as there is less control and more excitement.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear28 days ago

Loved this fantasy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlicemoon@Alicemoon
135 Followers
Alice Albert-Moon Alice Albert-Moon is an aspiring illustrator, emerging essayist, and enthusiastic writer of erotic fiction. Her small but growing portfolio of work can be found and followed both here and on Quora.com. So please check them out! Please also feel free to offer...