All Comments on 'Donating Blood'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lame attempt at a safe-sex plug

Totally unrealistic. The Red Cross would never give that kind of information out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it was a good story and keep them coming

there a ass hole born everyday and the comments tell us they are till being born.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A great story...

full of real life lessons!

A nice job and something a little different!

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Honesty?

Is this story about honesty? Perhaps the main character needs to be developed as being someone deserving of it. Is the problem that the wife lied? Or that she might have passed on HIV? And if he truly loved her, why can he not forgive? The story is well written, the main character is hard to sympathize with. The brass knuckles were arbitrary. I would believe it more were he have to have picked upa bottle in anger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What would I have don?

Damn man, you find out your spouse has be cheating and it might have infected you. Yea! I think I would get pissed. Then my spouse not telling me when she had the chance. Yea, I'd get more pissed. Would I do something about it? Yea! you're damn right I would. Good story DG. Always something to think about.

A Fan Always.

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
dg comment

I did give blood the day I wrote this story, All the sex questions were there and asked. That was the way they went about it. Yes, they did have a record of Donors who they couldn't accept. Luckily my wife and I went together and she was refused for low Iron. That gave me the idea for the story. Thank you all for reading it.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love your work as

always, DG. You make people think and that is always a good thing, whether it's about children not the husbands or the wife contracting aids from outside of the marriage. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Enjoyed it

As always a very nice job.

Begs for a follow-up

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for another drama filled tale.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
If she had admitted immediately to him,

then I think they should try for an immediate reconcilliation. But, because she lied to him, not just once but twice, it will take a while for any kind of trust can be re-established. This something I think that the "wife cheats and husband loves his wife fucking other men" authors just don't get. Usually it's not the sex (if it's a one-timer), it's the betrayal that kills a marriage. This story is also a caution about those people who say not to reveal just a one-time betrayal. What happens when the truth does come out? It would be even harder to forgive a spouse who hid the truth so long. Why should the other spouse believe anything they say?

Another great story. I look forward to reading your stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bad start....

No Red Cross Blood Services facility employee would act as you describe the nurse acting. Confidentiality is critical and to divulge that information in the way she did is exceedingly unlikely, because it is dangerous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another good one

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Forgiveness Yes...Reconcilliation No

I want to thank you for a very realistic story. Most of the stories on this site totally ignore the STD issue which is OK since most of these stories are fantasies. However, if you are going to write a fictional story as a drama/romance it should try to capture as much of real life as possible.

HIV is a big deal so when a cheating spouse exposes his or her family to it I find it hard to believe that the faithful spouse can easily put this issue aside. You could have easily written that Jim eventually forgive Judy and stay in the marriage. That would have been a possible outcome depending on the man, however, there are two other problems that would have to be resolved prior to any reconcilliation:

(1) Judy would have still be banging her young stud if he

had been a good lover. She gave in because he charmed

her out of her panties.

(2) Judy was OK with leaving Jim in the dark regarding the

possiblity of contracting HIV from her. Even though Bob

had not informed her that he was an HIV carrier the Red

Cross had informed her that morning. When was she going

to tell him? What if Beth got in an accident and she

needed an organ transplant, was she going to come

clean then?

Judy made several mistakes and as a human being we all make mistakes. It is up to Jim to try to live with those mistakes and he realized that he could not and be the person he was. From the tone of last few paragraphs it sounded like Jim forgave her which should always be possible. Heck they may even have sex together (with a condom of course) and be friends but reconcilliation no...

SleeplessinMD

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
nice read,

covers some very good points and issues. keep up the good work, a fan always.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Well,hell DG

You're talking about a one time mistake. Surely He could get past that without a divorce. Kicking the crap outa Bob shoulda satisfied his mach ego and gave him closure of the affair.

ANYONE CAN MAKE A MISTAKE ONE TIME>

So he destroys his, the wifes and kids lives. Didn't even try to forget and forgive. Didn't even TRY!!!

Lou NuttickLou Nuttickabout 18 years ago
Nightowl just doesn't get it

(S)he also can't count. What was the one mistake? When she cheated? When she lied the first time? Perhaps after he made a point about honesty and trust and she told him straight to his face, "I would never lie to you." That's at least three mistakes, by my reckoning. And that's without even bringing up the question of how many times has she cheated before this.

But even that's not the issue. The point the DG made is a good one: when trust is not just damaged, but totally destroyed--and why wouldn't it be, given her bald-faced lies--what is the use of trying to reconcile?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
To clear up a minor detail

It's a moot point whether the Red Cross does or does not tell spouses about hiv or std exposure. The requirement is that spouses be told, so this in no way lessens the impact or "truth" of DG's fine story. See note below.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Each State is required to certify to CDC in writing the State's intent to comply with the spousal notification requirements contained in the legislation. Programmatic and legal staff of CDC and the Health Resources and Services Administration have developed procedures and criteria for certifying each State's compliance with Ryan White CARE Act requirements that mandate that States make a good faith effort to notify spouses of known HIV-infected individuals. All States certified compliance by February 1997 and have taken action to implement spousal notification. No State opposed the requirements.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
Food for thought !!!

Not your usual style DG but quite up to your usual high standard. It brings home the real dangers involved in 'casual' sex and that the use of condoms (so called Safe Sex) can never be 100% safe! You are making a strong case for limiting sex to the "family unit". Yes, incest may well be safer than swinging, swapping and group sex! I personally would not recommend any of the above. Safe sex means monogamous sex whether though marriage or any other truly exclusive long term relationship. Well DG, another fine story. Bravo! Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ditto Nightowl22

I agree with Nightowl22.Sure she was stupid and selfish in having an affair, but after years of loving marriage you would think he would make an effort to tryto mend their marriage with counseling instead of just walking out the door and saying goodby. I'm not sure his vindictive, self pity is not as bad as her cheating. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another great sory DG

I can't belive that some people are so fucking stupid. I am sure most have heard these sayings. If he really loves her than he should forgive her, or if he can't forgive her than it means that he didn't really love her. I feel sorry for the brain dead morons that think like this. If the whore loved him than she wouldn't have cheated to begin with. The only thing the husband did wrong in this story, was not destroy the whore's life for was she did. Incase you haven't guessed it, i am a vengeful bastard.

PenceysSecretPenceysSecretover 17 years ago
Very good

I dont know how you can write about such depressing topics, but none the less It was a wonderful read. You have a sad reality to alot of your work that alot of fantasy writing lacks. The ability to bind it to the real world. Great work.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 17 years ago
I dont understand some of these posts

Who cares how many times the wife had sex with another guy? What does it matter that it was a one time mistake? She knew that there was a chance she was carrying a death sentence disease and she just tried to sweep it under the rug so it wouldnt inconvenience her. She was willing to let her husband and children run the risk of contracting a deadly disease rather than admit to the 'one time mistake' some of you think isnt so bad.

I didnt really care for this story but it wasnt because the hsuabnd was too harsh. It was because there was no wiggle room. There was no grey at all in this case so the story basically amounted to 'I caught my wife cheating and divorced her'. He didnt have a choice really so there wasnt much in the way of suspense or room for alternate outcomes. Like if he had discovered none of the kids were his and his wife had been fucking all his relatives, friends and coworkers for their entire marriage while laughing about how pathetic he was. Nobody would expect him to forgive her then so why forgive a spouse who is willing to let you die so she wont be embarased?

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Decently told

Good writing though I find the author's style a bit like a travelogue. He tells me a lot but doesn't show me enough, I think that's my problem with the prose.

The characterizations of Jim and Judy are modest with the author spending more time on Jim than his wife. The character of their daughter and of Bob aren't explored much at all.

The plot is straight-forward with no fanfare. She cheated and lied about it, he won't tolerate the lying and it's D-I-V-O-R-C-E, just like in the old song. I'm sure the outcome pleased the "Never reconcile" crowd to no end. The one thing that bothered me is the husband's stupidity with respect to the assault. I mean, besides it being a criminal act, assault and battery is a felony, you do remember that, right? It's incredibly stupid to beat up a person with HIV since a blood splatter onto the assailer could infect them. Had DG been sufficiently twisted, he could've put that into the story and really torqued some jowls. ;)

Enough rambling. It's pretty good so here's a 75, DG Hear, for a story decently told.

grizbearmtgrizbearmtover 17 years ago
Very Nice

It was a very nice interpretation of a theme that is not new, but the HIV twist was something quite reasonable to accept. In the how and why the affair was discovered, I could taste reality.

The story was sharp, and clearly easy to read. I did not have to stop at any time and reread parts to try and grasp the missing links of actions and behaviors.

You avoided the romantics of yuppie-isms and kept your characters plain, common and everyday people. I thank you for that.

The only negative was the why of the infidelity to begin with. Going through many of the same topic stories here, I seem to have found the same rendition in redundancies. Though I understand that such a rendition can happen, it would be nice to be surprised with something else.

All in all, a story worth reading.

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Finally!

I'm so proud of you! You're a good writer, and you finally portrayed a man with balls & not some poor little cuck trying to deal with his inner wimp.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
a second chance

If it was the one time mistake on her part why couldnt he give her a second chance she herself said it was a mistake and a one time he should have stuck by her since she dint have any STDs on her .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
bs

where is the rest of tha story? ......... rich

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 16 years ago
No mistake

How can having sex with some other man be a mistake? She knew what she was doing. She wasn't drugged, she wasn't raped. She may not be able (or willing) to verbalize why she did it, but it damn sure wasn't a mistake. Thanks for the story DG, well written as always.

rooster1rooster1about 16 years ago
Great tale

a little short but to the point & the divorce had to happen b/c first she cheated then to compond that she lied & continued to lie about it & she proved that she was willing to put him at risk by her continued lies.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Well Written and Well Plotted.

For me the killer was not immediately passing along the HIV

warning to husband and daughter. He gave her the opportunity, but it should have been the first item of business on her agenda. She does not care for these people.

The beating of course was stupid.... but understandable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is perhaps the most real loving wives,

cheating wives, stories I have ever read at Lit. I have known people that died of HIV/AIDS and people that were carriers that went out just to fuck other people bareback. It is very dangerous and most people like this braindead wife, he talked nice to me, are to stupid to know what they are doing and then lie about it. Thank you for attacking one of the problems in todays society. Until we attack HIV as an epidemic and get control of it like we did TB years ago, it wont end until everyone has it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Uneasy

It was a sad story, I understand the need to stick up for ones self, to preserve one's self but I think the coldness the male character showed was beyond that. It was vengeful and I can't imagine anyone loving anyone so hard hearted. If they're capable of that, then what else? Maybe that's just me though, growing up with a dad who believed it was better to let a dog starve to death or beat it's head in with a shovel than grant it the dignity of death in a vet's office being held by people it loved. Same sort of coldness to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Anony in USA panders a bit. How is killing a dog

at a vets better? What has that got to do with a man is almost rabid, going around fucking women all over with HIV? The asshole needed to be eliminated not beaten so in that regard this husband is a wimp. The wife is as one person said a braindead piece of trash that spreads her legs and thereby attempted suicide of herself and murder of her husband. Infecting people with AIDS is attempted murder, there is no cure, only delay. Bleeding heart politically correct idiots will get us all killed.

shangoshangoover 14 years ago
Couldn't give you a 100 DG

You overlooked the Law of unintended consequences. By having your male lead beat the crap outta of his wife's lover, you shafted HIS wife. So in addition to being HIV positive, she's broke now also.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
That's a hell of a kick...

finding out you can't donate blood because your wife has been out fucking around with an HIV positive asshole. Perhaps, instead of just having her husband divorce her, you should have had her sorry ass come down with HIV herself. Thanks for the story, DG.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
You can't beat someone with your bare hands as described without busting up your hands and getting blood from the dick weed.

Direct blood to blood contact is a virtual guarantee to pick up HIV and that will eventually develop into AIDS.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
In response to the notion that you can't beat someone to death without tearing up your hands.

He had brass knuckles and you could wear leather gloves. Most of the blows were body blows through his clothes. Yeah you can do it and I didn't have either.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
better man than me

I would give that bitch shit, and fuck the idea getting back with her even after 20 fucking years

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A.P.B. ON THE HAWK

a known HIV serial spreader. TK U MLJ LV NV

MindsEye01MindsEye01over 12 years ago
Doesn't Make It!

As a total fantasy about kicking the wife to the curb, it is a new twist on an old story. As a realistic tale it falls way short. The wife could probably hide the fact of having a one time fling without acting too much out of the ordinary around her family. I highly doubt if she, or anyone else, could hide the emotional impact of being told they were exposed to HIV. She wouldn't be finishing dinner. More likely, drinking heavily before dropping the bomb on hubby, or curled up in the fetal position on the bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a very realistic story of modern day sex

i knew a lot of people that died of random sex

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Yep - shit happens

And everyone gets the stink on 'em

Stupid woman and a foll beyond that - so much loss and she blew it when she half a chance - there is no way it did not cross her mind that what had happened that morning would happen to him and he would know. She just decided to deny , deny, deny - liars like that strategy - until it fucks them over.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 10 years ago
my only problem is

why give her anything. If you don't want the house, fucking sell it. Make her ass get a fucking apartment like your going to have to get. It's petty and vengeful but so fucking what, she exposed you to HIV so why are you giving her everything.

Bd4554Bd4554almost 10 years ago
Sad tale

I'm not one of those who believes that any infidelity, no matter the circumstances, automatically justifies ending an otherwise happy marriage. There aren't any extenuating circumstances in this short story, of course, but the major problem in my eyes is not the infidelity itself, but rather the wife's refusal to warn her husband, once she knew, that he might have been exposed to HIV through her. Even a casual sex partner deserves that much consideration, much less one's life partner. He was right to divorce her on that ground alone, regardless of anything else. And the male HIV carrier richly deserved what he got. Justice was certainly served where he's concerned!

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
9 MONTHS FOR SOME THINGS

6 months for others, and then there is the 7 Years itching, TK U MLJ LV NV

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Always with the same thing

Finish the story with him considering taking her back. Do you have major self-esteem issues? She cheated, and then intentionally had sex with her husband, even though there was the possibility of her being infected with HIV. And you STILL want to write that they get back together! Jesus, someone really did a number on your self-esteem! That or the greatest masochist in history.

Also, a six GALLON blood doner? You can afford to donate or give away what FIVE people have in their entire bodies, do you? What, are you 60 feet tall?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
past

I would find it very easy to forget the cheating slut. Not date? Pussy....maybe that's why she wanted a man. Get your head out of your ass and man up.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@krosis666 re six gallons

Once again you miss the mark -

six gallons is a CUMULATIVE figure!

If you have given a pint of blood 48 times, you are a six gallon donor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
interesting

tricky one , but i would have liked it more if the husband had given the wife a day or two before confronting her , see if she got her shit together & admitted it all to him .

maybe the husband approach his wife for sex to see if she would fuck him "knowing" she might be infected. USE the thought of Sex to try and shock her into talking to him.

( THOUGH of course he would not actually fcuk her )

though having said that , if she had not admitted the situation OR had been willing to have unprotected sex with her husband .. then the story would then have needed to become a full out BTB tale ..so i guess that would be unlikely from DG.

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
@KarenE

Gee Doctor Karen, forgive me for not having a medical degree! There was no mention of the word 'cumulative', so pleeeease pretty pleeeease, with a cherry on top, forgive me for not being up to your high standard!

Seeing as you seem to have such a problem with my leaving comments on various stories, let me hereby, on bended knee, beg the all-knowing Lady KarenE's divine forgivness, for having opinions that differ from your exalted intellect! I feel terrible, knowing my throwaway comments, left when I have absolutely nothing else to do, and that I could care less about after, keep you awake at night! If I do it again, let me know,(as you always do anyway), and I will sing your Ladyship a lullaby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Krosis666

You are an idiot. Anyone with have a brain would realize that a donation of 6 gallons of blood is a cumulative value. It's obvious that you have never given blood! It's also obvious that you should be banned from making comments on stories since I have never found any of your comments to show any intelligence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A STORY!

It's a made up story not a statement of fact. I'm glad he didn't write about living under water. A made up story from his mind why does everything have to be perfect. I liked the story like is. I'm becoming a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It Was A Well Written Story

I did not like this story; but I have to admit it was very well written. It was believable and true to life. High marks on grammar, punctuation and content, but less than average on subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

DG, I'm in the process of reading through all of your stories. Some of them I have already read, but most are new to me. I really enjoy most of your stories. There are a couple so far that a started and then lost interest in, so I did not finish them.

I'm sending this comment because it may have been inadvertent on your part, but you made one very important poinrt.

My wife was a registered nurse when we married. We celebrated our 43rd anniversary yesterday. She has worked all of our married life except for a few years when our 2 daughters were born and for a few years after their birth. She has been at her current job over 35 years.

Every time we hear talk about the importance of using a condom for protection during sex, my wife laughs! Virus are so small, that they will pass through a condom. Stopping a the HIV virus with a condom is like carrying water in a strainer. It may help, but don't count on it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice short

4 stars

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
4*

A good short but would make a very interesting longer version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AIDS WHAT A SHOCKING WORD

Hi there peoples! Truly I believe that if a person who knows they have Aids and then has unprotected sex with anyone should be classified as a TERRORIST! They have to be dealt with by the laws of the country dealing with a terrorist! PUT TO DEATH! Great story Sorry for being so cold about Aids carriers! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
They just don't write 'em like that anymore

Simple , straight forward , cheating & consequences story , I love these.

Unfortunately , they're some people on this site who are bound and determined to get them off of Lit totally . If they had their way , they would go through the archives and expunge every one .

Well , that's too bad for them.

Hopefully , one day the pendulum will swing the other direction .

5 * 's

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
I wouldn't say that, Crkcppr, they do occasionally still write 'em

There are still a few basic and simple stories like this, fortunately.

You say "Unfortunately , they're some people on this site who are bound and determined to get them off of Lit totally . If they had their way , they would go through the archives and expunge every one "

If these people do exist, let's hope they don't succeed. Where would we get our entertainment on the commentaries without the warfare between those who want only Revenge/Retribution stories and those who want only Reconciliation/Acceptance stories?

Would anybody really be happy if they did succeed in eliminating the stories they spend so much time complaining about?

Lue

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
H I V AND BLOOD DONORING

but the reasons are; TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
agood story that should be national.

too many people with STD's or HIV don't give a damn who they infect...a recent story was about a guy who deliberately went out to infect women...these scum low lifes should be either gaoled...castrated or made to have a tattoo say they are HIV....or even executed when they deliberately spread the disease....you only have to read reports of men and women deliberately infecting partners...here is one example...New Yorker Nushawn Williams—who also went by the alias Shyteek Johnson—allegedly had unprotected sex with at least 75 women and possibly as many as 300 in New York State while fully aware of his HIV status. He infected at least 14 women, two of whom gave birth to children who were also HIV-positive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HIV&AIDS BASICALLY A DEATH SENTENCE

WHY WHY WHY? Is there these horrible- horrible diseases ?

Please! Please! Are these diseases a bio strain of a chemical weapon

SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF ME!

Just what is really going down!

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us!

Love you all! GREG.

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

One stupid mistake and he divorces her after being together for 20 years. He said it was lack of trust, actually, like most oh the husbands in these stories, it was actually pride and ego that caused him to not go for counselling and forgive her this one indiscretion. Wish just once an author would write a story where the husband wasn’t a macho jerk or a cucky wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One Stupid Mistake?

There was this kid in our community. He was Valedictorian of his class. He lettered in four sports...baseball, football, basketball and track. He had scholarship offers from several major colleges. He had gone with one and only one girl throughout high school. But she had unprotected sex with a boy she met on a school trip. It turns out that he was HIV-Positive. He passed it on to her and she, in turn, passed it on to our community hero. It was the first and only time they had sex. He died before completing his first year of college. So, don't give me this bullshit about how he should forgive her for "one little mistake". Marriages are based on love and trust. That's why so many people choose to just live together instead of marrying. In this way they don't break vows involving love and trust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't listen to timriv

He's an almighty cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
timriv and mistakes

One of your kids was over at my house. I was dicking around with my handgun. I was certain it was unloaded. Playing around I pointed it in your kid's direction and pulled the trigger. Your kid still lingers in coma.

I am so grateful you begged court to let me off for that single mistake.

Another commenter already took you apart as far as story goes. Everyone has an ego timrivvy....even you.

Most have something you lack

SELF RESPECT!!!!

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
timriv seriously????!!!!!

She exposed him to AIDS! and despite the fact of immunotherapy meds its still a fatal disease in the end. You are a risk in ways diabetes or cancer are not. He was kind i'd have filed and exposed her ass for what she was or taken the lions share of the assets in lieu of silence and an iron clad insurance coverage from her for life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
GEE its so disheating reading some of the assign comments.

WOW such stupidity, one dumb fuck thinks humans have what is it 56 quarts of blood in them, another that goes by timve thinks the husband is an asshole because he would forgive his wife because she fucked a man with aids. Like I said WOW. Thisworld has gone to hell in a hand basket. Or maybe their only democrats, probably

chuckysmariachuckysmariaalmost 5 years ago
re: timriv are you insane?

while having excess pride and overblown ego is bad, having none of them is not good either. having pride and ego gives a person self-confidence and self-respect. lack of trust and honest is a relationship killer. the husband’s pride is not the cause of the destruction of marriage, it’s thw wife’s lack of respect to herself, to her husband, and to her family that caused it.

exposing the husband to std shows why fidelity is a must. this allows both partners not to worry much about stds and make sure the offspring are from them.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

timriv unfortunately doesn't understand. Yes, it was NOT a mistake - a mistake is like washing whites with colors, or leaving the milk out and it spoils. What she did was deliberately cheat, then lie about it, and expose her husband to a potentially deadly disease. Love alone does not make a marriage. You have to have trust and respect also. Her decision to cheat and then lie about it, especially considering being exposed to a deadly disease show that she lost respect for her husband and her actions destroyed his trust and respect in her. its a great lesson for the daughter - how one slip not only destroys a relationship, but also can be deadly.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Woe

A great DG Hear story that I haven't read before. What kind of bitch doesn't tell her husband , that she allegedly loves, that he has been exposed to HIV?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Timriv the cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow! This was a twist I haven’t seen here before. The one common denominator I read on this site, is once a wife is outed, she reacts in kind of two ways, assuming she isn’t planning on leaving hubby. Either she expects the husband to become her cuck, and she keeps on cheating. Or... she is remorseful and will end the relationship, but expects hubby to forgive her, and keep going like nothing happened. How about this? The wife is remorseful, realizes she screwed up big time, and feels like she needs to be accountable, by allowing a divorce. I realize that people make mistakes. But owning up to it, and the consequences, are part of being an adult.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

People cheat because they feel entitled to cheat. That’s it. Cheaters suck. A person who betrayed you and endangered your health and well-being and your children’s? They suck! A person who is so selfish as to eat cake and fuck around on the side? They suck!

Adult love comes with conditions — conditions like your partner should not act in ways to actively harm you. Conditions like mutuality and respect. It’s okay to have deal breakers. Exposing you to HIV...that's a Fucking Deal Breaker. Go directly to Divorce and don't even think about reconciliation with someone who thought so little of you as to risk your very life for their personal entitlement and selfishness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was in the hospital with a college guy as my room mate . He told Me how much he loved his girlfriend and She loved him . Later that day they put us in different rooms . Later that night I could heat him crying . He had a sign on his door that Gloves and masks had to be used . You guessed it She had given him AIDS . And yes I got treated for it for about 2 years . Better safe then sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sad.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Nice

You play you pay. What a stupid fucking cunt. 20 years wasted. Die alone, bitch.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Piss poor story. Fairly bland and badly written. The story doesn't flow there's a distinct lack of emotion just comes across flat, no love no affection even given the nature of the discovery the anger and fear doesn't come across. It really has nothing going for it. Maybe it's just an outline for a story to be written later that accidently got published when the author wasn't concentrating on what they were doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Exposing a partner to HIV, AIDS, STDs, etc. is despicable and reason enough to get a divorce ASAP. And don't even think about reconciliation with someone who thought so little of/about you to risk your very life for their personal and selfish enjoyment and selfishness.

Trust is something that is earned; once it is lost, it is almost impossible to regain. And marriages are built on trust and honesty. The guilty party always cries and cries, asks for forgiveness and promises to never do it again; is that promise of future faithfulness the same as the one made at the time of the wedding or is it a different type of unbelievable promise?

When the guilty party states that it was the one and only time in our marriage, what kind of credibility does this statement carry? That party also says that it was just sex. What were all the sexual encounters over the years with the faithful partner? Just sex; no love? You do not know for how long the cheating (lying) has been going on, when it started, why, who knows or knew, and so many other questions and issues.

Judy's punishment is NOT harsh enough and the revenge is much too light. Judy puts the lives of all her family in jeopardy and for what? Who else is hurt: The kids.

No more than 4*

BJ

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

He took this news MUCH better than I would!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story, although violent.

The only part that pulled me out was "least" (def: the smallest part) for "leased."

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Average , not one of your better stories. AA++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Feels incomplete.

Not your best

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

really weak. Mc was dispassionate. Clinical. Wife just a dumb ass ,Just someone that thinks they can do anything and get forgiven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What impressed me the most was his belief in trust and it is not something to be negotiated. YEP, I do have a little "skin-in-the-game". SIMPLE & STRAIGHT-FORWARD

THANKS !

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
How

Howif they used a condom did Judy pick up a disease?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There was so much more to be learned from this tragedy. Shame you didn't share it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Only good thing about this story was the payback

Ranger001Ranger00112 months ago

A very powerful commentary on current mores....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To nitpic, if you are going to nitpick, at least read the story, ‘ It was finalized and so far neither of us show any signs of HIV or any STD's.’ They were both flagged because they had contact with someone who had or may have HIV.

myassisdraginmyassisdragin10 months ago

Up here knowing you have hiv/ aids and exposing others is a criminall offense. HIV is spread through body fluids so kissing an infected person can transmit the disease. Wife has a friend who's son is an HIV positive gay male.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Liked the brief look at this tragedy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5713 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...