All Comments on 'Breathless Stargazing'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 18 years ago
You win!

You win, Og, you win! LOL Getting to the end--priceless! :)

Aurora BlackAurora Blackabout 18 years ago
Hilarious!

Og, you had me laughing from beginning to end with this one. I have go run and get some tissues now... God! *wide grin*

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 18 years ago
Stupendous

Absolutely hilarious!!! I wish I could have voted higher than the 2.82772900287262523892302 that I gave the story!!

Good luck!!!

(actually, I gave it a 5, but don't tell anyone)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Is a 5 a troll vote on this one?

Though you had a grammar error early in the story I still gave you the five bomb because the remainder of the story is quite hilarious and more than deserving of a good vote even though you likely would appreciate a low vote just as much as you will the high vote in the case of this particular story I am forced to deprive you of the honourable last place award you so earnestly desire, and so richly deserve.

Kev HKev Habout 18 years ago
Horrendously fantastic!

That was extremely difficult to get through (my mind ran out of breath several times, hence highlighting the meaning of your title), but well worth the effort. What a superb bending of the rules! You rebel!

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Just delightful

A smile is so much more, as it is part of lifting the soul.

Thank you,

Peggytwitty

minsueminsueabout 18 years ago
~

Oh, the horror!

Cheers, Og. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I think I

hyperventilated on this one og... So I don't remember what I gave it.

damppantiesdamppantiesabout 18 years ago
Dear God!

Why was I reading this at 4:47 a.m.? Og, I think my IQ dropped significantly, and I might even have burst a few hundred little nerves in my head. I'll never be the same again.

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uabout 18 years ago
:)

Og great job hilarious and horrendous and maybe even a bit of an arduous journey to the ending... but so well worth it! ;)

Good Luck!

~LB~

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinabout 18 years ago
Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

You're not? Somehow I didn't think you would be. That was an evil, dastardly, and very funny thing you did to we poor readers.

Rumple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
My english teacher would turn over on earth day

Loved it og... even if my english teacher would call it a run on paragraph.

angelicminxangelicminxabout 18 years ago
I guess...

You made it hard to read because you want to set the bar for last place...LOL. It won't work, I don't think. 5 bomb coming your way...hehehehe! ~Minx

pcsocakepcsocakeabout 18 years ago
fantastic visual

and yet cute. thanks for the wonderful story.

and good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Omgoodness...

Ogg....

I am laughing so hard my sides hurt....

what in the world were you thinking

I had to give you a 5 for that because it took me 2 minutes to find my contacts after they had watered themselves out of my eyes.

Lizzy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I don't even know what it was

but it was funny enough to rofl several times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hi-yah!

That was ONE long sentence.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 8 years ago
brilliant, breathless

And I get bollocked for using too many commas :)

Well f@$& you, Lien and Naoko, and all the horses you rode in on. If the master can do it, so can I!

My IMy Ialmost 7 years ago
Is it hard.....

to write outside of your own box? To take on a style so different from your norm that readers wouldn't believe it was you if not for your name on the story? Yes. Yes, it is. And I admire writers for doing it. Well done.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago

You are a very bad man. :)

joeyjaxjoeyjaxabout 3 years ago

I think you forgot a comma in the very first sentence, Og. :-) 5* anyway!

I smiled, I think it was 50 words into the first sentence, then kept on smiling a few hundred words later when I'd finally finished said sentence...and story.

Beautifully done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1529 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...