All Comments on 'The Perfect Crime Pt. 07: The End'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why would anyone adopt as a unername the moniker of a convicted child sex trafficker and rapist like Lawrence Taylor? That's just creepy, man. The Lion does not approve. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You can tell a story continue posting here and thank you!!!

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 3 years ago

Well...that chapter sure was different;

I loved that Sonia character.

Thanks for this series.

LeFrog

pepepilotpepepilotabout 3 years ago

Good story just spread out too long over too long a time period.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 3 years ago

Hokey last chapter with heaven and hell

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963about 3 years ago

I thought you had improved after Part 1, but this ending was just too long and sloppily written.

Accomplice - should be accomplish.

So many participants that after the lengthy gap in publishing it was difficult to remember who was who and why they acted as they did.

Sorry but cannot give more than a very generous 3***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really great story involving the MOST REVERED SAINT that has ever pronounced judgement on anyone. Keep up your great stories although I do believe that this is all the mileage you get out of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the story and couldn’t wait for the next installment!

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

The story was too long and too far out there. But it had its moments and for those couple of good moments l give this fairytale 3/5

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Again, amazing range in these stories. James goes from a betrayed mass murderer to a savior of women and children. Then your story takes us from the hot depths of hell to the happy halls of heaven. Hokey maybe, but it worked pretty well here. I greatly enjoyed the whole thing, beginning to end. A *5 from me just for the imagination.

eightytuneseightytunesabout 3 years ago

This last chapter / ending, was the only way to finish such a great story. 5 STARS.

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 3 years ago

Loved every bit of this story. Thanks for all ur hard work. Looking fwd to ur next bit of work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

5* Loved the tongue-in-cheek, euphemisms, and subtle snark. Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

First off, there is a lot to like in this rambling tale. This was a wannabe tour-de-force, which was an interesting read, albeit troubling. My reading breaks this down as essentially 7 different stories that unfortunately have been assembled as one:

= A Texas lawyer & former Marine discovers his wife is being unfaithful with a big-dicked colleague.

= A wife is a weekly gangbang slut in a local dive; yet her smart Texas lawyer hubby is clueless.

= A wife is making porn videos for which she is accumulating tens of millions in money and real estate, rather unbelievably.

= A wife betraying a husband by infidelity and humiliating him by being a gangbang queen locally and on videos is adequate justification, apparently, for him turning a mass murderer of 10 people.

= A husband murders his wife and 9 others in collateral damage so as to inherit 20, now 40, then 60 million or more.

= A sweet tale of a damaged soul/TX lawyer salvaging a young mother & child, thereby rehabbing himself.

= Something about a UK lawyer finding a doppelganger of his recently-dead wife in Texas.

....

Each of the 7 storylines might've made a plausible or interesting tale; but lumped together, it was a long hot mess in which coherence came in fits and starts.

= No amount of being a great boss and a nice guy who helps vulnerable people can make up for a massacre of ten--no matter if they were a dodgy lot! Even an ex-Marine must know when he is home from the warzone!

= I know this is fiction. But this does not read as farce or unrealism. Thus, the moral construct presented should be taken seriously. And at heart, we have pre-meditated mass murder! The rest, which makes for a lot of nifty reading, is mostly window-dressing or deflecting from that basic reality!

= All of which leaves me conflicted. For there is a lot to love in the writing, the characters, the relationships, the rather separate stories in this! And yet there is a moral black-hole at center!

= If this had ended early in Chapter 7 with "And then the lights went out", that might've tidied this mess up...some! Instead, Chapter 7 proceeds into farce, the absurd, and surreal--after the fact--with some Kabuki theater of justice in heaven with Peter & Mary; and with denouement of the send-back!

= Which doesn't work, because it is an utter departure from the granular depiction of reality to that point. The only connection to metaphysics is the occasional Sunday morn visits to the Catholic church.

= But it is a long reach to go into Heaven, like in an old Forties movie, when there has been no celestial lawyering in the previous six chapters--not even a prayer!

= And his final visit with his detective pal who had been visited by his guardian angel? An eeksome tribute to good-ole-boy justice!

[Even so, I give it a 5--due to the quality per most of the content. And the price was right.]

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

That was good, but putting Jim in politics? Should have stopped the epilogue before that.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 3 years ago

Well that jumped the shark nicely... we are certainly not in Kansas anymore ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was interesting. I wondered about the F10. A 1920's aircraft would be expensive to fly and maintain, but I always liked 3 engine planes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great ending - Loved the St Peter gig! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome.....all of it!!!!

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51about 3 years ago

Good story, one piece of advice, Discount any advice offered by Anonymous!!!

The_OutlanderThe_Outlanderabout 3 years ago

A great ride and lovely story - it is as long as it is long, up to the author.

dewinsludewinsluabout 3 years ago

Excellent !! Thank you! 5*

beretta84beretta84about 3 years ago
In my 10, or so,...

years on Lit, this is the most interesting story i have ever read. that included 100s of, other, stories. what i liked, especially, is the different names. no, nancy whites, or betty johnsons, eddie wilsons etc.

i hope this author continues. his imagination is to be admired. i, generally, do not read 20 page stories, but i'm damn glad i read this one.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

He's developed quite well for a multiple murderer. It's good that there is grace in the universe and not just justice!

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 3 years agoAuthor

Just a note: An F-10 is a Falcon -10 business aircraft. Is is not terribly expensive, but it will get you to Austin, and Bermuda, non-stop. And in Texas, getting elected to the State Legislator is a semi-noble cause. Plus, it's a pretty cushy job. I don't mind people harping at the story; I just wish they would read it first. Thank you.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To the BEAR,

This story has helped me in changing my life. Thank you very much. I need to and will do more good deeds. I appreciate you.

Signed BUCK (From Maine)

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 3 years agoAuthor

To BUCK, The you for the comment. I wrote primarily for my own enjoyment. I'm glad if it gives others some inspiration. The Bear appreciates.

The BEAR

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

I'm christian but i'm not really religous. I don't really believe in many things written in the bible. But I love storys where the afterlife is mentioned like in this one.

It's the same with christmas. Sata Claus is just a Coca-Cola advertise because I celebrate "Christkind" at Christmas. But I love movies with Sata Claus.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 3 years ago

This was almost a very good story but went nuts with all the mixed messages the author wanted to convey. True, this was the ultimate BTB but in doing it he took out 10 more lives. Being that a few where politicians, a judge, the owner of a strip joint they were implied to be bad people by liking porn?!? Were the strip-club bouncers/security bad people that warranted death by mere association - rather presumptuous. Per the Devine Mother killing seven was OK as James was saving a child's life and is is again OK if James kills 11 associated to porn?!? The morals ambiguity is profound.

/

Follow the story logic, since slut Sonia became rich selling her porn that caused 10 men to die with her what about all the enablers that bought slut Sonia's porn making her rich - shouldn't they die instantaneously too? What is the moral here - you cannot be in the porn building with her but it is OK to buy her porn from afar?

/

This is LT56 story but his message justification is inconsistent souring the Cinder-fella/Cinderella(s) story. Slut Sonia got what she deserved.

/

3* due to mixed moral messages, Hooyah...

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteelealmost 3 years ago

Great story.

Excellent read. I enjoyed every minute of it.

Well done.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 3 years ago
Strange, complex, interesting series

Difficult to dislike a story about redemption. Fascinating twists and turns in this story. Well done.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Dry much enjoyed! Thank-you

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Far

Far too long and too full of trivia for it to be a good story.Also how did Terry save his life?.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 3 years ago

I gave you 4 stars but there were way too many side trails woven through the story and all that crap at the end ??

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

This IS one of, if not the best, BRB, and everything else, stor on Ilierotica. The characters were well developed, and had great detail, that made them seem alive. You did well, "our kind and faithful (friend)," author. Thank you for all the effort you put into this story.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 3 years ago

too far out there, 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like this series as much as any of the best on this site. Most of the authors I like are either gone or semi retired so...PLEASE WRITE ON !!!

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
AN ENDING THAT SATISFIES BOTH ENDS OF THE SPECTRUM

but perfect is as perfect does, just ask FORREST G. tk u mli lv nv

SlamnukeSlamnukealmost 3 years ago

Weird story overall. The inclusion of the very biblically incorrect religious elements were jarring. Works do not save you, for it is by Grace alone that you are saved. If I you are going to include religious elements do not make a mockery of the religion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think all the "negative" comments should not only be ignored but purged. This is an overall 6 out of 5 stars story with great entertainment value. I've read it from start to finish in one sitting. It's a STORY! It is NOT supposed to be totally accurate. It is FICTION! It is supposed to captivate and kept the reader READING! It does that very well. If the author takes only one thing from this comment - let it be I want MORE!

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

I like the idea that this world is in the hands of good, and that there is some balance to evil. I have seen some evidence of this, and a lot of contrary evidence, especially since the LA riots and the election. I would like to believe, but I really cannot. However, I enjoyed this warm story in which unbelievably everything turned out alright in the end.

DazzyDDazzyDover 2 years ago

Your best work!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Great story!

It was a little scary reading the judgement sequence. Have to admit i was expecting a lightning bolt to crack out of the sky at any moment

peterb5740peterb5740over 2 years ago

All told this was a great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding. Thank you.

Spreadaxle53Spreadaxle53over 2 years ago

Awesome first story. Hell you have Saddletramp1956 endorsement. Scary I knew the intersection & gas station you spoke about. And why the Giants over the Texans?

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years agoAuthor

To Spreadaxle53: I am an x-planted Jersy boy. Born and raised on the NYG. The Texans? They could be worse. They could be the Washington Football Team. The Commanders??? Are You serious???? Thanks for the comments. I try to read them all, including the Bad ones. Try "Mister C and the HO, HO, HOE". I think it's my best one yet.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mark me down in the Well Satisfied column. I enjoyed reading your well written story. Love a happy ending. 5*s all down the line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too long..... Maybe the moral is don't take it serously ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have no words except THANK YOU FOT FOR A WONDERFUL STORY😊💥💢💯💯💫

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This mat not make sense to a lot of people. I found the dialogue to be some what noisy in places. So much so it was hard to read. I also found a lot was going on but it did not mesh that well. Nether the less I read it to the end. A reasonable story. I did not fully understand why the three got off with rape, sexual assault etc. they should have been in person and the two wife's know the committed adultery. They have probably been seeing other women all the time.

lerenardruselerenardrusealmost 2 years ago

You made me cry several times. I'm so happy the bitch ended up in hell. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I particularly enjoyed how the author was able to convey Little Sophia's enthusiasm for just about everything.

jrphdojrphdoalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have read in a long time!

SlithyToveSlithyToveover 1 year ago

Let's see -- fairly senseless mass murder, over the top coincidences, tons of schmaltz, and multimillionaires who drive fancy sports cars but shop at Walmart.

I've very much liked a lot of your stories, but this one is not high on my list.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable, but the fluctuating points of view from first person to third person and then back again, sometimes within a single paragraph, did make the story occasionally confusing to follow. Thank you for sharing your talents with us l

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Talk about a rush to finish it up, but just to long, to much information about rubbish, the worst thing is you make a 30 year old such a self righteous idiot, that’s alright son , he says time and time again to people who might be a year or 2 younger than him, good idea but just missed so many chances to play it cool

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 1 year ago

Great story, wish I could give you ten stars..

slowhand21slowhand21about 1 year ago

Enjoyed very much. How does he not weigh 300 pounds?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I laugh at short stuff so hard I cried.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I rarely rate a story as “Outstanding” but I have to do so with this one. Something to enjoy for every type of reader. All bases covered and a happy ending. Great work, thanks for sharing it! *****

Smiffy69Smiffy69about 1 year ago

I have enjoyed the long tale, but one thing grates. You cannot get awarded an OBE for military actions, however brave. There are military medals for that, considerably more esteemed that an OBE, which are awarded to all sorts of people, pop stars even. It’s a civilian award, not much valued by the public generally.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Smtty,I think you got my stories mixed up. The is no mention of an OBE in this story. In "A Husband's Revenge", however, I made several fou-pas. I readily admit it was not my best submission. Not even close. I think that was "Mr. C and the HO, Ho, Hoe." I believe everyone loved that one. But thanks for reading. I tolerate all comments. some I like, and some make me cry. But I don't rain holy heck on anyone.

The BEAR

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Just read this story from part 1 through part 7. 5 stars+++++. Just keep writing and submitting to Literotica. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Entertaining, even if a bit windy. And, it’s John’s Hopkins “University”, not John’s Hopkins “College.”

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

A very very good read. It is not often that one can barely wait to read the next installment. This story was one of those. Thanks!

MisterMordinMisterMordin12 months ago

The story really didn't need chapter 7, just got too ridiculous.

There was just too much money discovered post Sonia, if she already had that much in o/s investments, real estate and cash , what the he'll was she hanging around for?

Nothingman83Nothingman8312 months ago

My only problem with the scene in Heaven, is that all the evidence I read indicates that Mary Magdalen was NOT a fallen women. Even the slow moving Catholic Church has stated that. The evidence says that she was a woman of substance, possibly a widow, but she was NOT a Lady of the Evening. By the way, nice touch with "Break's over, everyone back on your heads!"

davezqdavezq11 months ago

Massive efforrt, especially for a first work.Sort of areminded me of Crime and Punishment where the MC kills an old woman and I think gets away with it, at least for most of the book. Have to look that one up again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really enjoyed this series. One if the best BEAR has a great way with words - good descriptions of character interactions and sexual descriptions. Liked it overall. As a lapsed Catholic liked the interplay with Michael and Mary and Jim given another chance after one horrendous crime. You hear many descriptions of people who are drawn to a light and hear medical staff discussing the situation and then coming back. Who knows for sure? Very good job!

dgfergiedgfergie9 months ago

Let me see here, ah, somethings in my eye and I can't see...................oh, thee we go, found a kleenex.

That was a terrible. terrribly...........................good story.

6King6King8 months ago

⭐ Sorry, not good.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun7 months ago

Great story. Thanks.

Calico75Calico757 months ago

I like Bear's stories, mostly, and liked this one a lot through most of chapter 5, then I just got tired. Too long. Too many characters to keep up with. A lot of side stories that didn't add anything to the main storyline. I skipped most of chapter 6 and the first part of chapter 7. I read enough to know how it ended. I didn't rate the parts that I did not read. The perfect crime part was good and held my interest, but then.... I won't say more. He's a good author abd I appreciate his efforts to entertain us.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great tale

NitpicNitpic4 months ago
Covers

Covers everything except what happened to Carstens and and any proper work James did.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiverabout 1 month ago

Good story but an F-10 is an old 1950's 2-seater reconnaissance plane.

nogravynogravy15 days ago

Points given for the correct use of the word "apprised: vs. "appraised" as most numbskulls would, but points deducted for the use of "shuttered" when "shuddered" is what you meant. Still a good overall tale with twists, turns and humor, good for five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories