All Comments on 'Creating Ginger Ch. 12'

by Ms_Allison

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

based on the chapter note, i was hoping this would finally be the introduction of some conflict, to drive something of a plot (perhaps the wife would have develop even the remotest attachment to the lover that has, apparently, been giving her the best sex she's ever had by a substantial margin, but nope, she's emotionless... i mean, i get this is fiction but...). no such luck.

after the first couple chapters i started skimming, and it seems like pretty much every chapter (after the beginning) has essentially the same thing - consequence-free cuckolding and characters emoting "no really, for real, we promise we actually super duper love each other just fine, no really, not joking, no issues here!", and of course we have this double-think situation of the cuckold being simultaneously satisfactory and unsatisfactory for the wife; we have to hold both ideas at the same time.

overall this really doesn't need so many chapters, as there isn't really any interesting development after the sissification opener. maybe we'll get lucky and we'll get some drama eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story. Speaking as a sissy I would like to see more of ginger out in public dressed female. I have never known a sissy cuck who did not crave to serve a real ma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I do not need any drama. I get enough of that from the drama queens on tv. I just love the entire story and the detailing and the sex and the fact that ginger loves Ms Michelle so much and really enjoys crossdressing and the details of all the beautiful clothes her mistress Ms Michelle buys for her and that she dresses ginger and herself so elegantly. I love the whole thing and I love you too Ms -Allison. Thank you so much. I feel like I'm ginger. You write so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please don't abandon this story! It feels like there's so much more you can do with these characters, it's my favourite story here and I'm praying that you'll pick it up and run with it again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is not a story but a rerun. Could have had great potential but it was like reading all about the lawn growing daily

1Martiniman1Martiniman14 days ago

I’m not going to rate this story because I don’t believe in punishing a writer because I don’t agree with his/her fantasies or story premise, but I will comment. I just don’t get it! I enjoy the crossdressing/feminized stories about married men, especially those where the wife is accepting and even helps. However, I just don’t get how it’s erotic to have your wife go off with another man to fuck, take nude photos and then rub it in…no matter how much the writer says she loves her husband. Why does being a sissy or crossdresser or submissive mean the wife has the right to cheat or that it’s ok. Yeah, it’s fiction and fantasy, but it’s not erotic to me…it’s sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous