All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Ch. 29-30'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great chapter. Zofi’s last comment was a jaw dropper. Didn’t expect that at all.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Wow! I never saw the baby thing coming! Totally a Paul Anka moment....

Having my baby

What a lovely way of saying

How much you love me.

I hope that's what's going through Zofi's head anyway...hopefully

AngusMAngusMover 2 years ago

whow where did that come from?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@AngusM

Yup, that came out of nowhere

(inb4 reading back to look for clues)

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorover 2 years agoAuthor

For anyone who can’t wait, the complete story through Chapter 58 is now available on my Patreon page (BlueDragonAuthor).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn you BlueDragonAuthor and your glorious cliffhangers. Yet another great story. Keep it up.

arrowglassarrowglassover 2 years ago
WOW...just WOW!!!!

Left us right on the edge, didn't you? Whatever happens next, still just plain WOW!!!

Mike9947Mike9947over 2 years ago

So far all 5’s

But it isn’t aging well - please don’t drag it out too far.

Mike9947Mike9947over 2 years ago

Oops

Now I see 20 more installments

See you at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is it just me or is there a growing mother-son... frisson?

jsh1138jsh1138over 2 years ago

Your teenagers are talking like they're 50 now

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic, brilliantly done. The build to this was done so well will Sam, Belle, Neevie, and Mari all coming before Zofi was well worth the wait. I only hope now that you can knock it out of the park with Alice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Scores really high with the readers but it is just the same stuff going no where. In the end most of the girls will need to move on. However I am sure our hero will be left with a least one or two. This story doesn’t leave me waiting for the next chapter. Mind you I have read/skimmed them all to date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THESE LAST TWO UPDATES HAVE BEEN THE BEST CHAPTERS EVER

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First, I'd like to say I'm very impressed. This is pretty classy, all things considered, and it truly is a fine story. A few questions and/or problems: First, he sure has NO IDEA how to distinguish between love and in love. Like ?????

Second, is the bisexual stuff really necessary? It seems to distract from Matty's relationship with the girls, not really add to it.

raraewriterraraewriterover 2 years ago

Nice. Brilliant even. Keeps me coming back for the story and care for the characters. When this series is complete, I have a parallel story suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Holly?

How on earth does a member of the BTC remind anyone of the actor who portrayed Natasha and was told on set to add padding? Your credibility dropped 4*!

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorover 2 years agoAuthor

For everyone still waiting, I submitted Chapters 31-32 a week ago but it got rejected by the mods yesterday. They quoted a line about Belle being a “little girl”. I changed to “pixie” and resubmitted. Hopefully it’ll post sooner than later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I smell a but coming

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 2 years ago

Wow !! It just keeps getting better. Your mind is wonderful. Thanks for sharing !!😊❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Romance vs sex? Romance wins!!!

Universe12345Universe12345about 2 years ago

This is your best chapter so far. I really loved the build up with Zofi starting from the date. I love how sensual the love scene is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think this story is AWESOME!!!!!. But when does he get with his mom or Rock's mom or some mom??? Look look

SorchakSorchakalmost 2 years ago

Just one thing, and that's Zofi should have actually waited longer than 2 weeks for her to lose her virginity, as that isn't really long enough for the pill to be effective. 4 weeks is recommended. If she wanted to be really sure, 6 would have been better. So she just might get her wish, perhaps earlier than expected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW. I did not expect that ending. But seriously, how do you come up with all this great stuff? So many of the ideas and characterizations are just spot on. The photos by Sam and the movie references were a great idea. And for the past few chapters I have loved the vignettes with Mattie’s mom. Just amazing.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

This chapter ALMOST received a (4)-I am seeing more "small errors" cropping up in the writing; I know the series is all written, but there is some ability to go back and edit.

I have to agree about the repetition, also; Matt gets woken up by a blow-job from whoever is his latest 'sleepover' partner, and he jams his cock into their throat because he is surprised(?!)

As to this chapter; the emotional aspect was really well done, and the date is well-described. Having Sam following and picture-documenting the stages was a god touch, will document for posterity for the whole group.

Zofi wants to get pregnant? Is this gonna be BEFORE or AFTER she goes off to school? And how does her mother feel about this (if she has been consulted)?? Also, really telling comment that Sam broke Zofi's hymen a year before; my opinion-both Zofi and Matt missed out on the "blooding" that accompanies a first time for most girls...I am a 'pervert and enjoy that kind of thing (but have never actually actively broken one mmyself!)

That ending leaves us ready for the next chapter...😀😱😈

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

2 weeks , 4 weeks whatever . This is fiction . Damn good fiction . And what errors ? Petty . The trademark morning blowjob is genius . Just like everything else .

Well done .

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

very cool but the who wake-up-blowjob-shove-an-inch is getting old

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES