All Comments on 'New Neighbour Pt. 14'

by yourcybersub

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
crader374crader374over 2 years ago

Wow, that was extremly intense, beautiful, and Mind Blowing.

Fuzzi77Fuzzi77over 2 years ago

Once again... Bravo. I actually enjoyed the maledom scene. It well was beautifully written and arousing for me! It's piqued my interest in something for sure.

I am disappointed in Alexis getting dropped.i did enjoy her role as much as a change of pace from Louise and her role as a switch in the relationship which I do enjoy. I remember when Louise allowed Tom to tie her up in a previous chapter, that was very interestin. Again, it's another amazing chapter which is written with passion and a clear love for the characters. I truly enjoyed it.

pdw1234pdwpdw1234pdwover 2 years ago

This is so intense and fantastic to read. It almost seems as a final chapter, but I sincerely hope this is just the end of the first part. Now it only begins, and next year is another decision. Maybe even one for life?

ls2256ls2256over 2 years ago

I love this series. I do hope some m/m continues, it keep things from getting in a rut.

Tigerpup29Tigerpup2911 days ago

So much to say, but all I want to add now is how much I appreciate you writing aboit the submission, embarasment, and arousal of getting fucked in the arse and giving a blowjob without any homophobia. That is so true and you wrote it, in this part and the last, so masterfully. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryourcybersub@yourcybersub
I am a married man, I am not going to leave her, or cheat on her in real life but I have a sub side that needs releasing. I have a reasonable amount of free time and would love to make a connection with someone special...it can happen. Every once in a while I have a free coupl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES