All Comments on 'Handjob Fascination'

by marleymusic2002

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MADDRAPPERMADDRAPPERalmost 18 years ago
jerk me baby!

Wish I was the one being watched as I shoot. hee hee. Nice one marleymusic2002.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Right Up My Alley

Since I have been fascinated with jerking off since I was 14 (I'm now 57) this story had a great deal of appeal to me. I love to be jerked off by a woman almost as much as I enjoy intercourse. I'm now even becoming curious about masturbating with another man and maybe even lending him a hand.

This story is very well written and has all the erotic ingredients that I find to be exciting.

have_fun_8019have_fun_8019about 17 years ago
Awesome

very well written

SacanazSacanazalmost 17 years ago
Well told, great setup

Great beginnings of a series, I encourage you to continue. You have a good command, your story flows and holds interest. You have a lot of branches you can take from this fine story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great stuff

It's always been a fantasy of mine to be watched while I masturbate, particularly by someone who enjoyed the show.

This story made me very hot.

Richard.

Auckland, New Zealand

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hurrah for sexually confident women!

i wish more women were relaxed enough to 'practise' giving hand jobs and enjoyed watching men cum as much as this lady.

Thank you for sharing your erotic experiences!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it

written by a man. personally, as a woman with a very wet cunt and clit, i love not only giving pleasure to a man this way, but I love the control over his cumming that my hand on his hot hard cock gives me. if i choose to move a wet finger from his precum over, or into his ass while slowly, slowy stroking him, well that could start him shooting, or not, as i choose. i can tell. just look at those balls tightening. just feel the heat grow, not to mention that purple head. yum. must go and cum now. bye.

1nudedude391nudedude39about 8 years ago

It's was ok, seemed believable.

pimptasticlypimptasticlyabout 6 years ago
Great!

One of my all time favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Such a turn on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarleymusic2002@marleymusic2002
Favorite quote: Who feels it, knows it - Bob Marley. I am sexually curious about others and love to talk about experiences, fantasies or whatever. I am a big fan of the reggae music. I love the vibration or it - finding its beat to be sensual and great to move to. I enjo...