All Comments on 'Cheryl's Big Tits Ch. 02'

by brett9

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TLMorganTLMorganover 2 years ago

Was kind of hoping the roommate had a bigger chest than Cheryl but this was a good read nonetheless! Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
excellent

It would seem that the the drama with Cheryl is just getting warmed up, for which the reader can only be grateful to author brett9. Wonderful characters and a plot that suffers only by being too short give the reader hope that more chapters will be forthcoming. Five stars for great story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Turning this harem mode, it seems? Kind of a bummer, but okay. Moving on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great!

brett9brett9over 2 years agoAuthor

There will be more chapters. We’re not done yet. :-). Thanks for reading and commenting on my stories.

brett9brett9over 2 years agoAuthor

@TLMorgan, I hear ya. It would have been nice if Kim had bigger tits. But it’s hard to find people with nicer tits than Cheryl’s. :-). Thanks for reading and commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I'm really looking forward to more from you. (It's your story...you can do whatever you want to size up Cheryl's huge tits!) Maybe a birth control reaction...impregnation. The possibilities are endless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. At the end, I wished Cheryl looked over at Kim and Said: "Would you like a taste of him, but when it's all licked off of me, I'm the only one you can play with. he is off limits". Interested in reading how you take this story in the future.

brett9brett9over 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous from Jan 22nd. I like that idea! Maybe I’ll edit the end of the story to put that in! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story. Can't wait for more!

Tf8008Tf8008about 2 years ago

Fuck man I loved this series. I hope you continue it and maybe get Kim in on the action for a threesome. Would love it if Kim watched you fuck Cheryl's tits.

brett9brett9about 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Tf8008. Thanks for the comment. Writing the next chapter now. Your suggestion just might be in there. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great pair of stories. Would be great if there was a first-time chapter, plus more follow-up chapters. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story and big boob playing! Kim joining in would be awesome and you would have two sets of tits to suck. Sounds like it could happen. I love to have my nipples attended to as far as rubbed, squeezed and sucked til they make me come! My nips are so horny all the time I love a guy who likes to play with my huge boobs and that has to happen before we screw or I can't be pleased! Then, he will be happy because he gave my nips what they crave. Horny big tit chick loves boob worship! Keep it cumming!

brunnzlbrunnzl13 days ago

how I hate it when guys write about things they obviously do not know anything about! especially the old legend that a woman's pussy becomes worn when they had had some intercourse ("her former boyfriend must have had not a very big dick", OMG). like, your penis gets thinner when you have sex regularly?

think a bit before you write crap like this, and when you do, remember that a vagina is bulit to give birth to children (which even then, at the smallest, are about a hundred times thicker than your little pecker)!

they say "stupid fucks well", but I seriously doubt that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous