All Comments on 'The Ultimate Busty Family Pt. 03'

by Tacocarnitas

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
MaxOgdenMaxOgdenabout 2 years ago

I thought about stopping as soon as "the party" was mentioned. I kept going right up until my fears of where this story was going were confirmed. Bummer. I checked every day for the conclusion to this story to pop up on my homepage, too. I am totally bummed out. I love every piece you have written, you haven't disappointed me until now.

As soon as the hostess opened the door and there were other dudes there, I bailed. I can't go there and I don't get the attraction to those stories at all. So this is probably more of a "it's not you, it's me" sort of thing, but you can't imagine how heart-sunk, disappointed I am.

I feel like I got a single rotten egg in my Easter basket this morning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love your stories and was eagerly awaiting the next chapter to this tale. Why did you rush Becky's moment and combine it with some potential orgy/swapfest? It just feels rushed. A disappointing conclusion to an otherwise incredible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm exactly in the same situation as MaxOgden. This conclusion is a major disappointment. It only makes sense in a universe in which incest is legal. Now anyone can blackmail them.

I would have liked that the party would have been with some of Jennifer's female friends and their mothers, but an orgy? No, no, and thousand times NO. What I said: A total disappointment.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasabout 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry to hear you were so disappointed Max (and Anon). The idea of a son performing in front of an audience turns me on -- tho, in case you didn't read on, there's no orgy or swapping. It's purely performance in front of a crowd. I hope others feel differently. I'm proud of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, but it does seem to me that there's an orgy, and Brian and Co. take part in it. Another thing is how they do it. It seems that they don't do it the traditional way, that is, screwing and swapping with the other participants but they do it, by entertaining them, giving them a hot show. Sorry, I didn't like it. I prefer much better any of your other stories.

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenalmost 2 years ago

@Tacocarnitas:

I would never try to impose my own likes or dislikes on a writer hoping to somehow influence the content or outcome of their own story. That irks me to no end. What works for you is what works. We're all here to find that out, not affirm our own desires, afterall.

And your stories have just been not merely high quality stuff, well written stuff, but seem to click with m

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenalmost 2 years ago

Pardon my fat finger premature exit from my prior comment. I didn't fall down an open man-hole while writing it.

Just wanted to conclude that as an admirer of your work and that I didn't detect a hint of what's in this one in any of the other stories, I just didn't see this one coming at all and may have over reacted a bit. Keep doing what you do best, and what interests you. I'm sure I'll enjoy the next one that you submit.

aeroboobyaeroboobyalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic conclusion. I hope to see more of your works.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@MaxOgden I appreciate that. I write what turns me on -- and hope it does the same for others. But there are bound to be differences. (I get a lot of requests for pregnancy stuff, which just doesn't interest me, for example.)

@aerobooby Thanks for the kind words. I don't know when I'll get to another series, but if you haven't checked out my other stories, please do!

SiodisSiodisalmost 2 years ago

Sad yo see this concluded: Was hoping to see Ava and Brian get it on.

fittexanmanfittexanmanalmost 2 years ago

So glad you’re writing again! Would love more stories/chapters like the Mommy Takes me to the Doctor series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is your crowning achievement, which is saying something. Bravo, sir. I get so hard and even emotional reading this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a disappointing end to a story with so much potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please please please, more like this one--Wild public stuff with a hung son at the center of attention of his busty mm and all his family and friends

alexa_ciaraalexa_ciaraover 1 year ago

Fabulous story! You do a great job keeping the reader on edge. Loved the series and would so enjoy another chapter. I’m a big breast fan and find all your stories great reading. Keep them coming!!! We’ll done!

alexa_ciaraalexa_ciaraover 1 year ago

A great series! Really well put together. I’m a fan of big breasted woman and love all your stories. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I keep reading and re-reading again your stuff, year after year, it's still the best of its (your) genre - which is my favourite :) Just wondering... any chance for a new story..? Anything from you..it would be pure gold! :D (also...did you ever considered a father/busty daughter story, for a change?) - anyway, thanks for all your incredible works Taco-mate!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is such a beautiful, sexy series. This is what family love should be, especially big decked men masturbating whenever and to whoever they want and big titted sluts accepting their place as fuck toys.

Well done!

Gambit275Gambit2754 months ago

m*ke love ruined it

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This was amazing. Unfortunately, Lucie Wilde had her tits cut off.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG1 day ago

You can warn us all you want, and claim this is YOUR story to write (which it IS)...yet, it merely a 4-star stroke story...

Not that I do not like your writing...yet there is a need for EDITING of the whole thing...

Part 3, page 2, for example; toward the bottom, Brian's "mother" says "fuck my mother", then starts sucking him. I Do BELIEVE you meant 'mouth'...a glaring mistake.

Also, beginning this chapter, Jennifer gets the ladies ready, and they are eating at the table, with their COATS ON!! THEN, Jennifer tells Mom and Becky to put their coats on!! Again, editing/proof-reading would fix these inconsistencies.

You, and other readers will call me a Grammar Nazi or equivalent; but, remember, we readers aware discerning...🤔😏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTacocarnitas@Tacocarnitas
2683 Followers
My stories are not for everyone. They are not intended in any way to be realistic. They are stroke stories, not masterpieces. They include (really) huge breasts on very petite women, mother-son incest and sexual use of the word "Mommy." Some readers seem to like them, but if y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES