All Comments on 'Learning a Lesson'

by kaysbf

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just leave her and your friends. None of them are worth keeping, especially her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This fat bitch can't even spell cuckold. Unfortunately, she can write about it and it's pathetic. No guy would put up with that, especially from some fucking heifer.

gfawldgfawldalmost 2 years ago

Great story, glad you're back at writing. Don't mind the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That other anonymous guy is an idiot he clearly can’t tell apart a fictional story from a real one…but other than that great story I’m still hoping you continue that Kay story!

ScarlettThongScarlettThongalmost 2 years ago
So glad you're back!!!

Please keep writing! You're fantastic <3

Ashuttle9696Ashuttle9696almost 2 years ago

Awesome story keep it up man. Let’s see that big ass get pounded in front of her bf!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another great read! Your stories are just the right amount of cuckholding for me to enjoy. I feel like too many cuckholding stories start out as fun and playful, they quickly escalate full blown NTR where the females just become flat out cruel and make me feel bad for the one being cuckholded. I appreciate that Kay and Brittany do seem to genuinely care for their boyfriends. They aren’t just flat out cheating and betraying their boyfriends, it’s all in good fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! I am a tiny bit confused at Britney’s logic. So she wants Dan to start telling Craig no and not let craig touch her but then, apart of her punishment, is to tell Craig to completely ignore Dan, even if Dan does tell craig to stop. I’m guessing that she doesn’t actually intend to let Craig do whatever he wants to her because she is banking on Dan cutting ties with Craig. Regardless, great read!

ikypsikypsover 1 year ago

fantastic stuff! thank you for writing it!

would love more from Kay and Brittany!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've been coming back to read the kay stories for 2 years and just found a new story from you. You write these types of scenes better than anyone with enough hot description of these women and their asses and how men want them and how they use their ass to drive their boyfriends crazy seeing other men paw and cum to them. If you are ever looking for commissions or something please leave a message cause I would absolutely pay!

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 1 year ago

In case anyone is thinking about her 'logic' – see YT for how female logic works. The author is accurate, LOL.

The only thing I wanted to comment was that their biological needs are understandable, but at the same time, if they're independent they can act it!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Damn, that was an awesome read.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. Hope you keep the series going

SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOne3 months ago

For real, you really need to update us with another chapter with Kay. Preferably with detailed descriptions of things as she continues to push the limits.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Realistic story. If a boyfriend doesnt stand up for his girlfriend then she will show her true nature. Which is either to dump her boyfriend or become a joke that gets passed around 🤣🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

ok. well it's not ok. scars and trauma will build up. what that guy did to the boyfriend after being ditched being grabbed by the throat and what not. it should be allowed to pull it out and blast him without cops or anyone else getting him in trouble. and her possibly catching one in the future if she doesn't do it right

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

One of the best I ever read it, a longer one with the wife being more reluctant to give in would be expledind

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaysbf@kaysbf
Hey all, I've gotten a lot of messages about a new story. I want to continue the Kay story but had a little bit of a writer's block. If anyone has ideas would be great to hear. In the meantime I'm starting another story line, kinda the same situation but with a nuance.