All Comments on 'Becoming a Cuck Pt. 01'

by Webheadga

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Fucking pedo.

5’1” with 38D tits? Not very womanly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In the spirit of togetherness and sharing, they both showed up at the People's Free Health Clinic in a nearby city to get their ghonorreah treated. To say the health department lady was peeved when they couldn't provide the name of the man infecting them is an understatement.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

Very well written. Just a tad too cliché with the emphasis on inhuman cock sizes and I don't much like the currently in-fashion word cuck, but I will read your next one. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why? Just why? Is your brain malfunctioning? Switch it off and reboot. And grow some balls. You seem to have lost them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is nothing new or worthwhile in this story. It is just copy and paste of many other stories with some minor changes. It is not even interesting reading. Author should be ashamed for getting people to waste their time reading this crap.

Lumpy2Lumpy2almost 2 years ago

Good story. I would love to hear more

phallustinephallustinealmost 2 years ago

That was great. I pictured my wife with someone like that as I have often dreamed that's how it could be.

rainsolrainsolalmost 2 years ago

Great fantasy,,,perfect

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 2 years ago

Wait - is it part 1, or 'end'???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

looks like Jason is going to come back and fuck both Emily and sissy Billy boy! No real man lets anyone fuck his wife so go ahead and have this wimp become the bitch he already is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

meh! A bit tepid and way too many typos. It might help to use an editor or at least re-read it to catch them yourself.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

loving, consensual cuckolding is acceptable

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 2 years ago

Not into cuckold, but this was a well written piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not going to end well.

thaumatinthaumatinalmost 2 years ago

Not a bad story.

I would have enjoyed it a lot more if there was more punctuation, to break up the sentences.

A few commas would help, a lot

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 2 years ago

Not really anything new here. Bull’s cock as thick as a coke can, cream pie eating, etc. Only good aspect of this story is they still love each other and it wasn’t one of the cock cage/chastity (her pussy is now off limits to the cuckold) domme/sub stories with heavy doses of humiliation. Thanks at least for that.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

With a very willing whore for a wife, he didn’t have much trouble realizing his dream of becoming a cuck.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Becoming a cuck = coming to grips with your gay/bisexuality.

Still makes you a chin wiping wimp

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

Hot story 🔥🔥🔥

5 stars from here 😉👍

LustyScribeLustyScribealmost 2 years ago

Good story! A little rough in a few places as far as editing needs, but the story is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent! My first time was not as dramatic, as I watched a college mate fuck my wife into a blissful coma. I guess people either love or hate the lifestyle, but it works for us.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

I hate cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If she is 5’1’’ and is a 38D, she is not fit, petite, trim,etc, The D is the cup size the 38 is the band size and 38 means she has a torso like a beast or just obese. 34 is a normal hot girl band size and maybe a 36 if she’s 5’10’’. What you described is a troll!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice idea for a story, though it felt a little rushed. There was no build up and very little discussion between partners. Though I concede that others may have complained it was too long had you lengthened the back story and build up.

I have to agree with a former reviewer, someone who is 5'1" 38D is really unlikely to be described as having long legs and trim. Though I guess it's possible. (Sam Fox in her prime)

Nice concept, average story, would have been far more 'wow' with more build up and tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I jerked off and shot my wad reading this story. I love eating cum farted into my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish I could get my wife to do this...I would love to clean her after a good fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sharing your wife with a man with a bigger thicker cock especially when she has only ever been with you and your small penis is intoxicating. She picked a man she worked with who was single, attractive and liked her. I watched just like this story and he was in complete control. As he gave her the best fucking she ever had he asked her who's pussy is this going forward and she said it was now his. Then he asked me who's pussy is it now and I told him his as well. I officially became a cuckold right then.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow…the amount of time the writer spent on his knees giving blowjobs in exchange for good reviews! These writers!

thomas_deanthomas_dean10 months ago

Spreading the love

Bill and Jill t/n Emily find a way to strengthen their relationship by inviting Jason a total stranger to bed Emily in Bill's presence. While Jason attempts coetus interruptus perhaps to humiliate Emily by discharging his emissions in Emily's face, Emily proves the stronger by rapping her legs around Jason's rib cage and holding him in. After Jason leaves, Emily and Bill go off into a loving embrace beginning their `happily ever after.'

It's certainly an interesting relationship.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DF9 months ago

Strengthening the Bond

Can two people strengthen their relationship by introducing a third party? Becoming suggests it might.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG7 months ago

I truly enjoyed the story.. just the right length.. hot, erotic, fun reading.. something I've tried to get my wife to do for over a decade and it's always a huge NO... so yes I'm very jealous

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Contrary to some of the jealous cuckold hater comments, wife sharing is not only one of the most erotic things a loving couple can do, it is also becoming quite mainstream in society. Of course that is if you’re lucky enough to have an attractive partner which I suspect the haters do not.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

The love shared by a cuck and his slut is truly something special. Yes, indeed, it is fascinating how mental illness influences so many aspects of life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous