All Comments on 'Natural Consequences Act 03'

by MenInNature

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
Al_AnonAl_Anonalmost 2 years ago

34 pages? This is gunna take a few days. Not complaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think in real life the author really, really hates a dude called Matthew

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Holy 34 pages

Realdeal123Realdeal123almost 2 years ago

You know what? Two years ago, I am glad that this story has end and look like author won't continue it, but author just had to continue it, I have no words how much disappointed and annoyance I feel right now, this story doesn't good for anyone mental health, and 34 page on the top of that? I give up, I really can't read some dude suffering for 34 page without trying to kill someone, I can barely finished chapter 2 without breaking my phone because I actually hope for plot twist which story has non of it, and remaining faithfully to the Bible of generic, this story is a disrespect and disgrace to a words called humanity and reality in itself.

To author

This isn't insulted because I don't have any strength left to bother with it

I don't know what kind of life you live, but to think that your brain capable to even generate something like this is serious problems you really need to look at yourself and see that the path you live is a correct one

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

No the author is Matthew and this is his fantasy, but he is to weak to do it in real life.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

My only complaint is that Matthew still looks at these people as friends and that he actually married the worst one. Being a cuck is one thing but to allow such deep pain and betrayal is another.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

I got to admit though you are good at writing. It’s not realistic but I kept going even though I knew what was going to happen. I just wish I could see what happen after the scene before the wedding. How did they get to anywhere somewhat normal. Juls betrayal and how did he consider Dominic as a friend again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid. The story, the writing, the dialogue, the plot, the author. All just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@Bham487

isn't weakness is necessary in order to be cucked?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Let’s Fucking GOOOOOOOO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have finished the story yesterday by skipping through some parts, but I am going to give it a few reads again to digest it properly. I really liked it. What makes your stories really unique is that you give the readers a chance to get into the inner world of the main character and don't jump into the action like a typical cuckold story. What makes your stories hot are not the depictions of the sex scenes, but actually the emotional turmoil and storytelling of Matthew from his perspective. It not only makes my dick hard, but my brain as well. I would say it was well worth the wait. And please don't just disappear after this story, continue writing. You are a cult author in the genre of cuckolding, because otherwise people wouldn't wait for a new chapter for nearly two years and commenting on you to continue the story. There'll be haters and trolls because this is a cuckolding story, but you needn't mind them. If you wish to continue writing, I would be personally happy to pay for your work because it deserves it. Maybe a Patreon where you can more actively engage with the community? Seriously. I would hate to see you disappear. Good work MIN. 11/10.

DavidSilver_GERDavidSilver_GERalmost 2 years ago

Man, that end. So dark. Nothing I could write.

It's a great read. Thank you for that. Hope for more. There are not many authors who can master this kind of story.

BPollardBPollardalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Epic conclusion to the trilogy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disappointed. But man author really hates this Mathew guy. I mean Mathew can just throw them in jail or threaten to kill himself by his tongue off if they don't untie him.

I kinda want to see him actually standing up and putting ppl in their places.

Plus the story is kinda predictable. Really would have been better if Mathew turned the tables around.

KidG1000KidG1000almost 2 years ago

Been glued to the story since it came out, finally finished it today. So epic, so good, so satisfying and humiliating. I loved it so much. I wish there could be more stories just detailing Matthews cucking. I really hope you continue to write more in this genre sometime, just masterful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gave it another slower, more proper read. Fuck, that was delicious. I would really love to see an epilogue of some sorts where it is years later and we get a glimpse into everyday life of Matthew and Emily. Maybe Matthew is more mature and fully embracing his status, previously humiliating acts are just a part of the daily routine... Could be interesting.

Al_AnonAl_Anonalmost 2 years ago

Well, it's done now. I probably only read every other word in the 1st 20some pages of the story. But I kept going because I knew it would pay off eventually, and it did. The cabin sequence was a lot of fun, though a little hard to keep track of who is where during the individual scenes. The very end was a little weak imo. Mathew didn't have much happiness or hope left, so when he gets betrayed one more time there wasn't much impact.

I think it might have worked better if, at the end of the cabin sequence, Julia concludes that Mathew has had enough & takes control of the situation -kicking everyone else out. She tells him that if he wants a future with her, he has to accept that she is the strong one & he's the weak one. In response, he proposes & she accepts. Fast forward to the wedding, conventional ceremony. No Dom or Emily or Aine at the wedding or reception, much to Mathews relief. The newly married couple zoom off to their honeymoon. They get to their suite & things stop going well for Mathew.

incestuousbridesincestuousbridesalmost 2 years ago

Lmao incredibly hot but also INCREDIBLY toxic af, and damn you're a good writer

but don't read if you're not in a good place mentally

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The Citizen Kane of cuckolding stories. Truly nothing can top this - its the pinnacle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

boring page 10 I gave up, total disappointment

MenInNatureMenInNaturealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the feedback, both positive and negative, I appreciate it all!

I'm currently thinking about fresh stories to write, though I will probably take a break before starting so don't hold your breath. When my daily routine becomes settled I do hope to get into a somewhat regular schedule of releasing stories.

Hope you enjoy the rest of summer.

Kind regards,

MenInNature

incestuousbridesincestuousbridesalmost 2 years ago

Honestly, this is like an amazing drug, but man, it's like the first time I did cocaine in terms of the dopamine rush

Dangerous, and in terms of your writing ability this is high praise

but it is a psychological drug, esp w/ the 34 page length. Treat it like one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

oh man, I was looking forward to some bisexual action between the girls :( It was a good read though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was a little disappointed in the chain of events. It got really dark and depressing. The writing was good though. The level of detail was great, although for a format like this I probably would have left out some of it. I just felt so bad for Matthew after so much negativity. It would have been nice to see him not end so miserably.

Aspie007Aspie007almost 2 years ago

I think Saddletramp1956 should write a sequel to this story with Dr A, Max, Eli and Co doing their parts to "save" Matthew

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

no more, I can't bear with this bullshit anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

in the real world, two broken people in a relationship is a recipe for a disaster?

real world? Ha, I called that bullshit

darthnader19darthnader19over 1 year ago

Damn bro that shit got really dark. I was 100% expecting Matthew to kill himself by the end.

Haven't read something this bleak and depressing in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@MenInNature

if you incapable to write something that is not pathetic and generic then, you shouldn't any stories any more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was dark. But also very fucking hot lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this porn is disrespect to humanity along with its writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a dumb and generic predictable plot, have some imagination and originality, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ok, why are some people complaining about the story being too dark? The author explicitly says that this story is very dark and not suited for everyone at the beginning. So why complain that it ends badly for the protagonist? This kind of stories are meant to show some sadistic relationship between the protagonist and everyone else. A happy ending was out of the question since chapter 1. IF you don't like this kind of stories where the husband/boyfriend loses then don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

because story is too dumb

Lovemaster123Lovemaster123over 1 year ago

Ugh, 34 pages of worthless story is too much, is author try to troll us or something? Never I see plot as dumb and pathetic as this one.

tinypenisbitchtinypenisbitchover 1 year ago

THIS FUCKING RULES. HAVEN'T CUM THAT HARD IN A LONG TIME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

why bother to write if you are this suck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

By any chance author real name is Matthew?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It takes a real sociopath to write a half-million words of this three-part nonsense. I'm endlessly fascinated by these prolific, tortured writers who write tens of thousands of words in pursuit of this weird idealized world where they can completely air out their sickness. It's always the humiliated, destroyed cuckold. I really feel sorry for someone who writes this well, has this much discipline to write, and it's all wasted on a paean to self-loathing.

The-John-Yosarrian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sociopaths aren't sexy. This chapter is about 35 pages too long and narratively incoherent. It's rare for me to find a story about a masochistic cuckold that doesn't get me off, but this one managed to keep me soft the whole time. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow so disappointing....

When I thought Matt might get some redemption. The story continues to be the same as the two other ones.

Imagine writing this shit.

I've seen better cuck and cheating results in other stories way more rewarding then this. 34 pages just for Matt to still be a cuck and not even an ounce of taking things into his own hands. He almost has a girlfriend and now it's the same repeat of the two other stories. Lol so lame, and boring, wasted my time.

Like my guy could've gotten something going like he actually does get settled. Then this whole Oh Dominic might have a change of heart cuz he keeps saying "aren't we going to far now? Like we should stop" just to entirely contradict your own writing.

So shit and crap don't even read your own writing?

What next?

Matt gets a 4th? 5th? 6th? Girlfriend?

Such potential of change, but still the same.

Lol I get that these are kinks and fetishes, but at least make it more better. At least read from other stories and learn off them to write better considering again, I've seen better cuck and cuckold cheating stories and honestly the are so much more enjoyable. Aso literally I already see some comments addressing it already, Matt needs to take things seriously and stop being a cuck and turn the tables. Like in the story Matt was able to somewhat change and he might've been able to if he gets his head out of his own ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Imagine being this disappointed in a shitty story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Speaking as a woman I can with 100 percent certainty tell that this story was written by someone who understands very little about women. Yes size does matter and any woman who says otherwise is lying to you. However size does not matter nearly as much or in the ways which men think it does. No woman who hates someone will suddenly be into them during or after being raped. While it is true sometimes depending on the situation you may end up in bed with a guy you don't like at all such things happening are pretty rare. I read the whole series only because my OCD kicked in Ihate starting to read something and than no finishing it. While I dont encourage people to leave rude or disrespectful comments I must say that this story is unrealistic and was written by someone with very little talent overall.

KaBe45KaBe45about 1 year ago

Guess its time for saddletramp now :D

checklistchecklistabout 1 year ago

Was mostly a fan, but unhappy with the ambiguous ending. In stories like this, I'm fine with both good and bad endings. Good endings can obviously be wholesome, but bad endings can lead to hot scenes. And so, I believe this is a bad ending, but obscured to the point of distraction, instead of being hot (so not enjoyable). The main character is confused, and with little details to clear everything up, I'm just as confused.

I can't see any point past the timeskip to indicate that Emily truly loves Matthew, to any degree. For all I know, the vows were grandstanding for the crowd and all the kissing/groping was a result of her being turned on from what she was about to do. And the only reason she wants a baby is to make Matthew raise another guys kid, while also having the option to divorce him and take full custody after he grows to love the kid. On top of all this, she literally says to his face that if he is happy, she wouldn't be.

So then, was Matthew gaslit by everyone around him into believing he wants this type of cuckold relationship, rather than a more healthy one with Julia? I guess Dominic and Emily conspired over 9 months to make it happen, so they'd both get what they want at the expense of Matthew's happiness? And in the end, Matthew is the only one with a bad ending, truly unhappy, except he doesn't fully notice it because his abusers all tell him hes fine. After thinking on it a while, that's genuinely the most I can make of this ending.

I don't know if you intended it to be this ambiguous, but as someone who is used to reading these types of stories, I wanted to give you the feedback either way. You are brave to post these types of stories on a site that almost universally hates stuff like this. I was mostly satisfied, but I do wish there was an indicator to tell me if Matthew was going to be okay, or to tell if Emily was ever honest in the last couple pages. If there was one either way, even if it did indicate bad intentions, then at least I would have been able to focus on the sex scene and its ramifications that bad endings are supposed to make better.

A crumb of truth, an epilogue, anything would have been nice. This ending though just seemed like open ended obscurity for the sake of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lol this story is such a joke.

I have best friends (girls btw) and I'm a guy.

Based off their experiences, they do not like big cock.

First off unless you've been dealing with big cocks on a daily good for you.

However as I said their experiences, they very much disliked it due to the pain and soreness left behind, they felt more pain than pleasure. Along side that they themselves said "I would've preferred someone that didn't have to rock big inches" so as to not ruin their pussies considering the fact you can have small or "Average" penis or above average by an inch or so and a half or whatever depending. And still get a woman off if you know how to play the "Endurance game and not cumming early"

Size doesnt matter.

If only matters because of your "Egos"

I've watched a video on YouTube "men measures their penis sizes" by Jubilee. And the guy with said biggest penis size even says "just know big penis is a curse" if someone like that whose got a big penis says that oof also they are in porn industry. Sounds like a professional to me.

And it wasn't surprising this story sucked, it was repeat after repeat.

Guy gets girl, girl gets fucked by him then his friend and guy got cucked but this one it seemed to be planned out apparently.

Imagine writing a story...... and not making a "SINGLE" change to anything.

First off no one's got big penis sizes above 8 unless their that much of crazy genes and or viagra pills.

It's no shame for having average or below average. It's something you can't control because mother nature has selected it to you. Every person is unique no one's above the other, honestly if your looking for a good relationship whether it's dating or marriage. A big dick will only keep them for so only until boop they leave.

And honestly if your a man with these kinds of fantasies or kinks good for you, but don't get so mad and angry when your girl stops caring about you and leaves.

But if your a person that doesn't, but allows the girl to do so, pffft get the fuck in the game and set your girl straight. When she's dating with you, you'd best keep her focused on you and the date and relationship.

If Matthew was any sensible person the average "Joe" Dominic would've gotten his ass beaten. Doesn't matter how build you are and what not, a person just had to be smart to kick your ass.

Which Matt had so many options

1. Kitchen knife

2. Grab something that'll knock him out

3. Lock him in a choke hold, when getting someone into a choke hold you can also apply pressure to a certain area around the neck that'll make the person be unable to breath and fall unconscious.

Literally such a weak ass story with no substance except for the sex.

That's all it was good for, this story told nothing but sex as that's the only thing ive seen in repeat

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would it be possible to split this Act over multiple stories for ease of browsing? At 34 pages, it becomes difficult to seek to one's favorite parts.

Since this story is already divided into chapters of roughly 1 page each, it seems the length was already a problem when it was first posted. Even 30 separate stories with meaningful titles would be easier to navigate than the current 34 page story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What is thi trash? If you're going to encorperate cruelty into your story, you need to balance it with sexy. This is just a lot of cruelty with no sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Atleast make it not so repetitive three...... literally three chapters..... and the third has 34 pages brah....

It's the same thing over and over, you mindaswell have not bothered writing if it's gonna be the same thing. I've read it, hoping there'd be something or a change, but nah what a waste of writing potential.

AhboomAhboom6 months ago

Damn, what an emotional roller-coaster.

Honestly, a deliciously twisted story. One of the best and fleshed out stories.

I do feel like you could have broken some of the chapters into individual releases so we didn't have to wait that long. Like for example the chapter where you reveal Dominik fucks Amber could be a chapter on its own.

Even though it might be in a masochistic way, i feel like this story explores the psychological side of him which may be common for a lot of ppl in real life also. Often times writers don't explore the emotional and psychological side of the cuckold fetish. The psychological side is the main reason why cuckolding is such a turn on imo.

For sure it's a pessimistic and a 'negative' story but damn I'd have to say it's very well written and you're a terrific writer.

This is one of those story that i have to make sure i never lose, will probably come back and reread it from time to time.

Story was so f*ed up but least it shows that there are others with such twisted thinking and imagination...

Honestly, I think this story went deeper into the psychological humiliation than any story I've ever read. Truly amazing

Question: Did you plan out all three parts from the beginning?

Honestly I would really love to read another chapter, doesn't have to be as long as this one lol, that describes the 9 month time between that night and their wedding night. I think that one criticism I can give is that the fallout of Matthew's and Julia's relationship needed to be more juicy, it happened too quickly within a time skip but I think it deserves an arc too.

AhboomAhboom6 months ago

Damn, what an emotional roller-coaster.

Honestly, a deliciously twisted story. One of the best and fleshed out stories.

I do feel like you could have broken some of the chapters into individual releases so we didn't have to wait that long. Like for example the chapter where you reveal Dominik fucks Amber could be a chapter on its own.

Even though it might be in a masochistic way, i feel like this story explores the psychological side of him which may be common for a lot of ppl in real life also. Often times writers don't explore the emotional and psychological side of the cuckold fetish. The psychological side is the main reason why cuckolding is such a turn on imo.

For sure it's a pessimistic and a 'negative' story but damn I'd have to say it's very well written and you're a terrific writer.

This is one of those story that i have to make sure i never lose, will probably come back and reread it from time to time.

Story was so f*ed up but least it shows that there are others with such twisted thinking and imagination...

Honestly, I think this story went deeper into the psychological humiliation than any story I've ever read. Truly amazing

Question: Did you plan out all three parts from the beginning?

Honestly I would really love to read another chapter, doesn't have to be as long as this one lol, that describes the 9 month time between that night and their wedding night. I think that one criticism I can give is that the fallout of Matthew's and Julia's relationship needed to be more juicy, it happened too quickly within a time skip but I think it deserves an arc too.

Lovemaster123Lovemaster1236 months ago

Story is too repetitive and one sided without any ounce of logic, i can't tell any difference between 3 chapters, it always gone the same ways without any twist or turn and too easy to predict, psychological? This story is an insult to that words, be it real sadism or masochism and submissiveness cuckold doesn't work this way, you can said this story lacking in both ground of relationships between characters, humans emotions and complexity of human nature, this story is just sling of letter about one dimensional cartoonlish about ridiculous of sadistic bitch with single cell mind purpose to torment Matthew(...honestly, i want to say more about her character but she is too shallow for to be able to dig any more info out of her) and Matthew himself (who might as well doesn't exist because he doesn't seem to process any ego or he may have it but for some reason, it seems so much worthless to everyone else) along with Dildo named Dominic who doesn't seem to have any personality or purpose beyond fucking girl.

Here is the two last warning : 1. this story doesn't offer any emotion beyond disappointment and anger towards author who basically copy paste and keep dragging the same content throughout three chapters which completely waste our time given that this story should already end from the first chapter because There is no difference any different between these 3 chapters!!

2. cuckold doesn't work this way, including any other kind of relationship too. This is too one side, even if you are the most submissive man in the world, there will be nothing stopping you from killing Emily or Dominic or atleast kill yourself in Matthew case because his life is worthless and only bring suffering to him anyway, there are no hope, no dream nor happiness only suffering awaiting him, at this point why a person would afraid consequences of killing another human or afraid to ending their own life? We want to live because not only because it was instinct but because it worth living and we are enjoying our life, no one want to live a life of of suffering, depression also dull our survival instinct and that logic also doesn't only applied to human alone but it also includes to other animals too.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Doesn't listen to the haters, this is your best chapter by far. What a journey and to bookend it with Emily being taken by Dominic again, magnifique

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

magnifique? more like being one trick pony and repetitive

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The major frustration with this bloated, over-written, endlessly repetitive dumpster fire is this idiot wasted hours of his and my time. Although he's the idiot, I'm the fool for expecting a story to magically emerge from this fetid pile of smegma. Whoever the so-called editor of this screed was is 99% enabler and 1% editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

To the people trying to defend the author aka writer. We don't give two shits how dark or whatever the story was. It was the fact 3 stories of "One trick pony" I'm sorry if you write this bad, you shouldn't write at all let alone 3rd story with 30+ chapters.

If the only thing your capable is "One tricking" you won't ever make a good story. I don't care how good the sex is in the story, if there's no progress and the only big twist is "wow dominic fucked my 4th 5th 6th 8th 9th girlfriend wow.... surprising right!? How I couldn't known he was gonna do that" hahahaha 😂 fuking ridiculous. Stay off this website if you can't write properly, let alone make an actual good decent read. I felt like I was skimming through to see if Matt does anything.

I'm sorry, but there's more than an cuck just allowing things to happen. Cuckold doesn't just happen.

This is just an shitter version of any other good Cuckold and cheating stories.

By shit it's not even worth mentioning. Only thing this is capable of is looking at the sex and jerking off then wow ignore the story and plot.

Even the sex got that boring after multiple reads to figure out what Matt could've done many times. 🙄 so keep defending your horrible taste in bad writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I much agreed with Lovermaster123's comment.

It literally is dog shit and is bad.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

I was going to read this, but then I skimmed to the bottom of the 1st page and saw the number 34 and thought to myself "Who the fuck does this person think they are?" So I skipped to leave a comment to tell you about how I didn't read this story and that you're insane for writing that much. I'm kind of mad that you assumed I would.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous