All Comments on 'Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 10'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 311 Comments
spiceandspicespiceandspicealmost 2 years ago

You're doing such a good job of making me both hate Erik while also thinking he sounds really hot. Which is great for reading it and imagining Jeong's perspective. The story has really grown on me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So Erik is Jeong's half brother!!!

What a twist! How would Erik keep his hands off of her if they all live under the one roof! I hope Erik is still the one to have her first and at the ball, followed by his friends having her, and I love the bible class idea because as has been said, you do cherry popping so very well!

Awesome chapter, awesome, hot as hell sex and the reader can certainly feel Jeong's frustration as she waits to finally get deflowered.

Really happy to hear it will only be weeks before the next chapter :-)

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Lust, exploitative sex and debauchery delivered as promised. Chloe is always true to her word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, just wow! I had (wrongly) assumed Jeong would be peeping through the door watching Erik in action, but to have her there on the bed with him and her friend and involved in a sort of threesome was inspired.

As has been said, I too hate Erik but he does sound hot and magnetic and it's totally believable that he can melt girls panties off them so easily.

Can't wait for more!

Your new chapters of this and indeed any new stories always brighten my day, so thank you for sharing your immense talent with us :-)

claude85claude85almost 2 years ago

excellent indeed, thanks !

as usual you are one of the best erotic writers, exciting, sensual, direct, with a bit of salt (or pepper as well)

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is already more than 240 000 words.

"War and peace" has 580 000.

Time to wrap it up.

And Jeong should be devirginized by Erik and his friends - virgin's gang bang would be a grand final for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
superb

The latest Five Stars chapter in this story is both well written and a drama that fully engages the reader. Quality storytelling from this author is something for which readers have not only come to expect but for which they can be truly grateful. Even better, the author has very generously outlined for readers the next two chapters, which, for this reviewer, cannot come soon enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Completely agree that Erik and then his friends should be the ones to pop our heroines cherries but completely disagree it's time to wrap this up. I could read this forever!

I hope this time you really mean it when you say a few weeks for the next chapter!

Chapter 10 was on fire. Loved, loved, loved that Jeong got to watch her friend lose her virginity and even had some sexy fun of her own with Erik at the same time.

What a bastard he is but also, what a lucky guy!

jdhl65jdhl65almost 2 years ago

Always good news when a new ChloeTzang story arrives, and this story just gets hotter. I bought two of her novels as e-books after discovering her, and they are good, but this is easily my favourite story. It's very clear that we are going to see Jeong devirginized (and her friends too it seems!) and I am really looking forward to finding out how it happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a good and hot story, an excellent story - however ...

Time to wrap it up, though of course, it could be a never ever ending story.

Hana and Mark - another episode at least? Well, it sounds as if Mark could be the father of Erik, thus putting another obstacle into the way of who finally might deflower Jeong, and so on and so on.

YES - it's of course your decision as an author, how the story should go on, but inconsistencies and contradictions to former episodes seem to be a hint, that things start to fall apart.

And once again: Great work, but ... well ... think about it. I am sure you could integrate any of these not yet written ideas into other novels, episodes, new stories instead of a seemingly never-ending story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What makes the weekend even better? Why, finding another chapter of Jeong Park, of course.

And more in a few weeks, eh - that makes me so very happy.

So well written, so hot, so sexy, so erotic.

Oh to half your talent at writing erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome! Amazing! Stupendous! Magnificent!

I could go on and on with more superlatives for this incredibly erotic and hot fic. Best story on this site for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A vote for Max here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When we got to the weird inter Asian church I just thought of that Teen Girl Squad line about "Pan Asian cuisine!"

brummie55brummie55over 1 year ago

Hi Chloe Great Part to your Series & Also great to hear that you wrote The Books. I hope I was part of you inspiration Keep up the great Story telling Colin George Sydney Australia

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

By all that's good and holy in this world, Jeong needs to be ravished first by Max and his wife. Sure, she can go to the frosh ball with Eric etal., but none of us have Eric's monumental patience and I'm not sure how long you'll end up drawing this out, despite your best intentions. Your last two depictions of Jeong and Eric have been lengthy and supremely titillating, but I was disappointed you didn't counterpoint it with a short dirty session with Max's wife at the end of ch10, given that's how the chapter began (would have been a nice bookend). Also, I know we've moved on from Sally and Jessica, but I'd still love a liitle first-person insight as they continue their adventures with Eric. Did they interact with Fernanda for example, as I believe Eric has wistfully expressed a desire to see on two occasions now. These kind of descriptions really set your work apart and you seem to be getting better with time. PS when will the third night be available on Amz?

BenLongBenLongover 1 year ago

Where will it all take us? How and when will Erik, the Dick, get his comeuppance? How can Chloe make this so hot and yet so cringe worthy? Can any girl "really" desire to demean herself so much, really desire to be taken by the biggest dickwad on the planet? Can so many girls really want that? Be so smitten by this fuckhead, no matter how "good looking" he is? Masterfully placing the good and the bad into a story so hot, only from Chloe! Congrats on the win with Chapter 7!. Waiting patiently (or perhaps impatiently...) for the continuation! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No, no, no, no no, NOT Max or anyone else. Erik then his friends have to have Jeong first! I insist ;-) But seriously, the whole point of this surely has to be the build up to the Frosh Ball and Jeong FINALLY losing her virginity!

Each chapter is awesome and yes, leaves me (and others) wanting to nag you for more.... pretty please :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh happy, happy day - another chapter of the best fic on Literotica if not on the whole darn internet! How you can write so very many sex scenes yet each one is fresh and always gets the juices flowing so to speak, I just don't know. You are amazing!

Oh and my vote is for Erik to still be the one to pop Jeong's cherry. I'd feel rather cheated if he didn't, with his mates watching it happen before having their turn at her too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hands down one of, if not THE best Literotica story. I absolutely can’t wait for chapter 11 and beyond!

PS although there’s been lots of buildup with Erik, I think Max and Jenny should definitely play a big role in popping Jeong’s cherry. Hopefully we’ll see things escalate fairly soon…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Same as many others have said, fantastic work as usual! I’m eagerly awaiting the final chapters. Eric is just so completely unlikable on absolutely every level, repulsive even, that I do hope she ends up with Max. ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Max and Jenny could perhaps turn up and watch as the action with Erik is happening but otherwise, no, just no!

Too many readers don't want Erik to do the deed now but thankfully a lot, like me, do! Has to be him!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Chloe, you are a Literotica goddess!

Unbearable_DesireUnbearable_Desireover 1 year ago

You're such a fun writer. Terrific series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, Chloe, I would be so very disappointed if Erik isn't the one and it doesn't happen at the Frosh Ball! Whole point of the fic, surely but then again, your story, just my opinion.

Another awesome chapter but then what's new - you ALWAYS deliver!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Already left an earlier comment but having just read those left by others, I just need to add my vote for Erik being Jeong's deflowerer!

It's what Jeong wants and surely what most readers want!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay, I shall be the first to nag you for more. A few weeks for chapter 11, you said and we're approaching that soon, so will it be posted sometime this week?

Also, what's with the sudden Erik hate in lots of comments this chapter? He's a shit, that's for sure but he's a great and fun 'hero' too and I for one, love him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't hate Erik. I'm female and I wish he were real and a friend or my brother so | could watch him in action, but then I'm kind of a perv.

Another truly awesome chapter and I'll nag too - when do we get chapter 11, Chole???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Three weeks have come and gone so where oh where is chapter 11, might I ask?

I've been checking in every other day in hopeful and yes horny anticipation.

Also, Erik is a bastard but he also rocks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Speak to us eager readers with answers, oh Literotica Goddess, please??????!!!!!!

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 1 year agoAuthor

Chapter 11, you ask? I am just finishing off my oh so late story for the "Hammered: An Ode to Mickey Spillane" event - waaaaaay late, but I actually want to get it done. JP 11 is being outlined, and I'll get that done next, so give it another 2 or 3 weeks. I just started a new job this last week, so its all been a bit intense and my writing took a hit for a couple of weeks there. But JP 11 is coming, and JP 12 will follow quickly, because I pretty much know what's going to happen in each of them, at least at a high level. You may reward me with coffee and accolades. Literotica Goddess works just fine. rotflmao. I'll take the ego-food however it comes. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congrats on your new job! :-)

I sent you another coffee payment via your Facebook page two weeks ago today, on the 14th - hope you got that OK! I said I would for quick chapters.

Looking forward to 11 and 12 and your Mickey Spillane event story too...

Happy and productive writing, oh female deity of awesomeness with words and stories that make you crave more as soon as you've finished the latest chapter! Such talent, such a creative mind, such imagination.

There you go, coffee and accolades :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, hope you love your new job, but I also hope it isn't one that means less writing time. Eager for chapter 11 and beyond! Can't wait for more but at least before we get more, you will have had another story posted here. Hate noir and the like but because you have written it, I will read it :-))

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great as always.

I think the bible group is a good idea for a sequel. Or a sidequel. i think it would be nice if they weren't all so enthusiastic. Ariana, first unfriendly toward Eric, then letting him fuck her was a nice touch. If some of them were a little resistant, it would be more interesting.

But please, this novel is about Jeong. Let Eric and his friends fuck her thoroughly and then write another novel from this universum. Pleeease?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Here hoping for chapter 11... got to wait longer though, I see :-((

Oh God, yes, I so agree. Or at least they remain all enthusiastic but then one or two of them start getting scared, not wanting it anymore so Erik has to persuade them. Not rape but very strong coercion!

And another vote here, I, one million per cent, want Erik to take Jeong's virginity and then after he has, his friends have her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, Eric isn't a rapist.

Coercion from him - or from other girls maybe?

Jeong would jump into his bed ASAP, so having somebody acting little different would be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No chapter 11, no noir fic, either, but a million war updates on your Facebook, I see.

I won't nag and yes you have to have a life too, but why do you keep telling us more is coming in a few weeks, then say it again stating a few more weeks, and it never happens when you say it will........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We know our desperate pleas can be overbearing at times. But please know that they come from sincere admiration for your work. We’re just looking forward to seeing what’ll happen next!

Side note, although Erik can eventually deflower Jeong, we absolutely need to see more action between Jeong and Max. There’s been so much teasing between them so far and seeing things from Max’s POV really builds up anticipation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Max anal, Eric vaginal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That could work. Max turns up for some reason during the gang bang, so Jeong has been popped but her arse is still virgin and he gets to have that first while Erik and his mates watch... yeah, like that idea.

But first, we need chapter 11 because we need more, more, more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd make it other way. Jeong is frightened by Eric's cock and want to open rectum by Max. So first anal with Max, then gangbang and defloration by Eric.

I'm sure Chloe is happy that we are telling her how to continue the story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, Chloe, I assume chapter 11 won't be arriving in a week as in your two or three weeks said a fortnight ago. I had a look at your Facebook after seeing the comment here and you are updating about the war non-stop so no writing could possibly have been done.

You are obsessed, may I ask why? Family in Ukraine? Hatred of Russia? It's not healthy to be so involved - go out for a walk is my advice...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Come on, writing porn is important, but war in Ukraine is much more important.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 1 year agoAuthor

Funnily enough, my dads family is Polish and originally (my great grandad) from outside Lviv. So im really following this one. Its personal for me. But work on chapter 11 proceeds rapidly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't blame you for following events closely... writing is great but real life is just that, real life. That said, really happy to hear chapter 11 is proceeding at a rapid pace! :-))

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would be good for neither the dad or eric gets to take jeongs virginity , would be really good if she gets raped walking back home from school or her moms boyfriend or something

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

:dramatic sigh::

Two or three weeks for more, you said, twenty two days ago.

No chapter 11 is here though :-((

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you get what you paid for :)

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 1 year agoAuthor

You do indeed. Patience, patience. It's being worked on, and unfortunately, I have to work full time as well. This is all spare time stuff, guys, and I do other things besides write frantically, altho writing is my major hobby. It won't be too much longer.

Russ4DRuss4Dover 1 year ago

I love reading about Erik. The thought of a sexual master initiating young women and making them so excited about sex, makes me excited. I want such a man in my life. I want to be an innocent young woman for him. I want to be brought to that place of wanting him more than anything and wanting to do whatever he says.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just sent you some money for your coffee addiction or indeed, towards your next donation to Ukraine... and am of course looking forward to your next chapter, and onward! :-))

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No new chapter as yet ::goes away in a sulk::

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, Chloe... why oh why do you tell us that a new chapter will be ready within a certain time-frame and then it NEVER happens!

Chapter 11 should have been here by now according to you, but of course it isn't.

Like the previous poster, I shall now leave in a sulk!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok Lyman's just been de-orced. Let's celebrate with a new chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She's too busy posting about Ukraine and right wing stuff lol

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 1 year agoAuthor

Patience. Patience Good things are coming dear resders and today and tomorrow should see the next chapter finished,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Guys, you get the best porn on the web - for free. Be patient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We can only hope and pray that the wait is almost done for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amen to that! I was expecting it before now going by what our wondrous writer said five days ago...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, Chloe!

Yet again you give your readers false hope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How much longer until the next chapter? Can we get an update?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still no new chapter or indeed the very, very late noir fic, I see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are you okay, Chloe?

Sounded like another chapter and also your noir fic were coming but neither have and I'm hoping you're not sick or something else has happened?

Maybe you're just sick of the nagging comments and readers wining, which I can understand, so you're not feeling so inclined to get more posted.

Anyway, hope you are okay! Take care...

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey, I'm fine. Been sent to the Fascistbook Gulag for 30 days but I'll be back on FB soon posting updates in writing, Ukraine war stuff and happily abusing Russia and Russians. Started a new job a few weeks ago so it's been really intense and sucked up a lot of my time. Learning curve and all the rest of it. And no worries about readers asking about Jeng - it's good to be so wanted LOL. The late late noir fic is almost done. Jeong 11 is still in progress but by end of next weekend should be wrapped, and i have 2 chapters of a new story I've been cowriting with HardLeo almost set to go too. I know your desperate need for more of Jeong - you will not be disappointed - and sorry for keeping you all hanging a bit longer than I anticipated. Real life gets in the way of writing sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another concerned fan here; would have expected you to reply to the last comment here, Chloe, so I too hope you are OK?

Please drop at least a line when you see this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So glad you are OK and it would appear real life is very busy along with your fic writing life. Looking forward to all that's coming soon and I hope your job get easier - you could of course go off 'sick' for a bit to do nothing but write and be on Facebook ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
hardleo

cant wait for chapter 11 and just as excited for the collab with hardleo!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting, waiting, waiting and still no chapter 11!

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 1 year agoAuthor

11 is coming. I have had to do a little rewriting but its sll im working on now until its done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And no toilet breaks either! God these fans are so demanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wait for chapter 11 continues, I see ::sobs with frustration::

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the hardleo collab was the best now chapter 11!! or more collabs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please give us a sign when ch. 11 nears completion! we're desperate 😥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Guessed chapter 11 STILL WOULDN'T be here and alas, I was proved right! This wait is killing me!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How much longer, Chloe?

And where's the incredibly late noir fic?

And your book? Your publisher must be frantic by now but presumably they don't know it's because instead of writing, you're posting endless war updates on Facebook which must be taking up pretty much all of your free time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With the amount of war posts you'd think Chloe would be fighting the war himself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry you are yet again in Facebook jail but then again, I'm not, because hopefully now although you'll still be looking and reading about Ukraine, you won't be posting stuff so can hopefully get more writing done and this long promised chapter, finally up, along with some of your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two months ago you said today or tomorrow should see the next chapter finished and then 18 days ago it was just a little rewriting! I love your writing but you're not being fair to your readers, it's one thing to take ages with another chapter but to give loads of false promises time and time and time again each chapter, is not on!

So I wish you well with your future endeavors but I'm done reading your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe chapter 11 will be here in late December; a Christmas miracle ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jeeze Chloe, it's coming up to three weeks for "a little rewriting". You're killing your fans.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 1 year agoAuthor

A Jeong writing frenzy this weekend. We'll see how it goes, but hopefully I can wrap it. Sorry everyone, I know you're waiting on this. Work mostly, unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We live in hope!

But frenzy? I thought it was about done anyway!!

And where oh where is the noir fic or is that now so late, you're not posting that until next years event?

jdhl65jdhl65over 1 year ago

I'm in a Jeong waiting frenzy, I think we are all impatient to hear what happens next because this is such a great story.

It's hard waiting, but the quality of your writing makes it worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just gangbang Jeong and wrap it up.

Then start a sequel with Jeong's virgin cousin.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 1 year ago

I, too, await eagerly to read what comes next. The scenario you have developed--virgin, bible thumping girls, commiting themselves to get gangbanged, is just priceless. Should make an author's challenge to write how each one goes down! Hopefully Tiffany Wong will catch wind of the plan and confront erik, only to get swept away herself...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And... it's still not up!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can we get an estimate on the amount of weekend writing frenzies left before it’s finally done?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This weekend???

What's going on? You keep telling us it's about ready to be posted and then weeks go by!

And as someone else recently asked, what about your noir fic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I give up, what's the point of coming here time and again when all you do is say it's coming next weekend or coming any minute now and it NEVER happens!

Bye...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This weekend, Chloe, please, please, please, please, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dunno why I bother to check every Monday once you say it's almost done.

Like others, I'm fed up wasting my time checking in now... plenty of other decent fics on here with writers who do update regularly so from me too, bye bye!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are we actually going to get chapter 11 this year, I wonder????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chloe’s priorities are evidently elsewhere and not on Jeong 11 at the moment. A shame, considering how highly anticipated the next chapter is and how long we’ve been waiting under the false assumption that it was nearly finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I reckon you're right and worse yet, she's back on Facebook again after a ban and on about ANOTHER story, to do with Romans now, so that's a new story to go with the almost new, My Asian Sister.

Expect this fic to be finished by the end of the decade ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So avid readers, no Christmas miracle here but now can we all hope we get the next chapter before this year is out!!!

Why do you keep telling us it's all but finished, Chloe and then weeks go by with nothing new posted!!!

MaiJoke123MaiJoke123over 1 year ago

I am anxiously waiting to read the next few chapters. I know you may be busy with life, work, or other things. Don’t give up, we love your stories (^_^)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, sorry to say it but with no new chapter here, more false promises from Chole and now she's ignoring our comments and questions, I too am joining those of you stating you're done coming here to check for more.

It was great to read but nothing lasts forever...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finding the much promised next chapter actually here today would have made it a wonderful start to the new year!

We live in hope it will appear soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just comes to show what happens when you fall down the right wing rabbit hole and let social media take over your life . Hope you get help Chloe

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 1 year agoAuthor

LOL. Actually I was working over Christmas to give my co-workers with kids some family time, and then holed up sick and in bed doing the zombie thing for half of last week, and worked on Jeong all weekend. Went down a rabbithole with the plot so I had to go back almost to the start of Chapter 11 and rewrite it, but now that that little issue is sorted out, it's flying along.... I'm also working on co-writing a novel thats going to go out with my name on it alongside a rather well-known author (if it comes off coz it's me doing the draft) and we were working on the plot outline for one of the early scene last week as well - bit of a learning curve for me - but aside from that I'm a working away on Jeong. Sorry sorry sorry to keep you all waiting - hope it's worth the wait. There's another twist coming in with this chapter too. LOL.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

No good deed goes unpunished!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES