All Comments on 'Blackmailing Rachel'

by darknsteamynights

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!

The only reason it wasn't perfect for me was that it wasn't long enough. Do write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good start

What a good start but we need to see how you really go about enslaving and using this slut. It is obvious that she wants and needs it.

toolman501toolman501over 17 years ago
Very promising start

I agree, this story is super promising and for the most part well written! It reads well and flows. I do wish it had been longer but i understand the time crunch you get into in writing a longer story. I cant wait to see what else he does to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too much, too soon

A good setup, but the sex was just too quick. It'd have been better if there were some resistance on her part and the process was longer. First just exposed breasts. Then playing with them the next time, getting her hotter and hotter. Then making her cum, manually and orally -- perhaps much to her chagrin. Then having her give him a blow job; and finally fucking. All of this should have been laced with dialogue where she's forced to describe what it was like with her boyfriends, etc.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 17 years ago
Nice build up and really nice doggie style.

I loved it immensely... I've always got time for a short sexy story. Please keep churning out the stories.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
I did get a laugh out of the story

Oh, how the mighty have fallen! "They'll be so angry. They'll make me go to community college." This is certainly a fate worse than death. The horror, the horror. *gasp* community college, the final ignomy.

Decent enough stroke story I suppose.

asiaprofasiaprofover 16 years ago
Wonderful for a 1st submission!

You may perhaps want to make your future stories by slowing the pace just a wee bit!

GingerVyeGingerVyeabout 12 years ago
oh yeah!

This short and sweet story got my panties all wet! I am going to cum thinking about it later today. I love how she teased him by prancing around in her bikini, and sucking off men in his view. What a lovely slut, reminds me of myself at that age.

cowbullscowbullsalmost 4 years ago

In chapter 2 he needs to take her arse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nobody likes a blackmailing asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous