All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 092'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJover 1 year ago

Yo!!! That was freaking epic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn, that was hot! Can't wait until Mike can have sex with Freyja properly... and not become an ice cube, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 1 year ago
So dear Annabelle

Once this part is over, will there be a rest period. Or will you jump into Mike and the gang going after midsummer or perhaps easter?, either way I shall be here.

Reading with snorts of laughter, grins and bafflement..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW! just WOW!! love it and many thanks from me.....<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't read it so I didn't score it, but a five-year story with 92 chapters. Really?

SharustSharustover 1 year ago

I discovered this series after years of not being on this site, or reading anything really, about three weeks ago. I binge read it. Lunch break, evenings, before work, all day on the weekends. Pausing only to relay Tink's most recent phrase that made me laugh... "Stupid cow fuck!" to my wife. She uses Tinks ploy for cpr kisses daily now. I finished the previous chapter last Saturday and had to experience something the rest of your readers have dealt with for years... patience for the next chapter to be released. I woke up early on Saturday morning just to see what happened next. I just wanted to say thank you, I love what you've done here and it's reignited a love for reading that went dormant a long time ago. Keep doing it as long as it brings you joy and I'll be back to read it

DaddyKruhlDaddyKruhlover 1 year ago

I'm stunned to think that I've been reading this for five years already. Been a hell of a ride, still excited to keep reading

MCRidersClubMCRidersClubover 1 year ago

What an amazing ride! I can't get enough of these stories, and I was practically climbing the walls waiting for this latest installment to arrive. As many have said before, your I imagination and storytelling are fantastic and I hope you are able to keep writing for years to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nornally, I try to leave comments on the story itself because I figure the sex is a given, but I just have to say this entry is hot as fuck!

This is currently the longest running series that I keep up with (I've been reading for a few years now). Sure, I started because of the sex, but I continued because of the plot. Now I think of this series as a fantasy romance story with sex sprinkled in rather than a sex story with romance for flavor.

I'm probably getting too long winded with this. You write a fantastic story, Annabelle, and I'm excited to see not only the conclusion of the Christmas arc but where it goes after!

traskentraskenover 1 year ago

I absolutely love this series! Thank you so much for it!

lunchbox90lunchbox90over 1 year ago

This honestly might be my favorite chapter you've done, it was so fucking hot.

Five stars easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I literally check every day for the next chapter of this story. Ive read a lot on this site but nothing has ever drawn me to it as much as this one has. Amazing work and i cant wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A shame just a bit of that divinity couldn’t stick around, got to give some to Beth later. You’re almost forgiven for freezing her out this book….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it! Keep em cumming please (pun intended of course)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any chance you are working on a spinoff for Sophia? I think she needs her own backstory series. Something about how the library came to be with more details on how her race was destroyed maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These stories are so well thought out, it is a joy to read them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic. Very satisfying three-way. Looking forward to seeing what Christmas past has in store for our friends. Please get some rest and feel better soon. 😉

Sincerely,

Returning reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars aren't enough...but all I am allowed

can't wait to see how the narrative works out, because like all good YARNS it is difficult to guess sometimes what the author has planned.

Kudos Ms Hawthone

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

Totally awesome. Loving this part of your terrific journey. Thank you.

joshmosejoshmoseover 1 year ago

Well, I was expecting sex, but a fox sandwich? Wow. Thanks.

76fellow4876fellow48over 1 year ago

Can't wait until the next episode. The "Reveal"!

I enjoyed all the parts from the start to this one. I would love to have a kitsune as well.

Please maintain this level of story-nay, saga continuing.

Thank you.

Burn_To_AshBurn_To_Ashover 1 year ago

My favorite thing about this entire storyline, ever since we were first introduced to Yuki back in ch. 33 or so…is the intensity of the emotions and love and turmoil within her. I LOVE that she is now deeply rooted within Mike. I hope that Yuki becomes like a true wife to Mike.

Seeing the Kitsune and Mike experience grief, turmoil, adventures, happiness, and TRUE LOVE together will be amazing in the stories to come. Thank you! Amazing story.

alanawebndataalanawebndataover 1 year ago

OMG OMG OMG. I have been waiting for this chapter and was not disappointed. Thank you for your ability to develop story lines no one else could have conceived. Wow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Take care of your self Annabelle, get some rest. I do like this story, a lot of mythology to play with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Annabelle,

I've been reading your "epic" since the beginning, and I want to say as a fan and enjoyer of your work; this, by far, has been your best chapter to date.

Please remember to rest and take care of your self. That goes for all the other readers out there too.

Cheers

A Fan from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once again an outstanding story. The Frejya memories scenes were awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The tags are freaking hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars isn't enough ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

CortavarCortavarover 1 year ago

Hi Annabelle and everyone!

I love your tale, and I loved this chapter, you're the best!

I am, however, a bit concerned about you. From the messages at the top and bottom of each chapter, your personal life seems to be hectic right now, and I fear you are running close to burnout.

Please take care of yourself, we all can wait longer between chapters if you need time to breathe and enjoy life! Heck! You've been posting nonstop for years, you could even take a break, some solid holidays just for you, you and us know that you deserve it.

We'll be there when you return. You and your tales are worth waiting.

Best regards,

Cortavar

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy fuck that was amazing, this chapter didn't disappoint at all.

I really have to commend you Anabelle, you have me hooked to the story. But I also hope you realise it's okay to take time off sometimes.

Congratulations on 5, here's to more!!

noahbudienoahbudieover 1 year ago

What a great threesome!

sm0k3alarmsm0k3alarmover 1 year ago

Operation Soul Edge indeed! Your editor was right, that’s one of the hottest scenes in this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my god this series is amazing. I found it not long ago and just finished up to now. My only question is what am i supposed to do now? I have been spoiled with getting to read all of these and now I have to wait for the next one it's killing me lol.

Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar123over 1 year ago
It just gets better and better

Looking forward to the next chapter.Keep up the awesome writing.

christi11christi11over 1 year ago

That was awesome! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to the next chapter. :-)

XacksonXacksonover 1 year ago

I swear to Allah if you’re going to make Mike Odin OdinOdin I’m going to be something. Not mad but not not mad either. Mostly because for the most part I don’t call most of what’s going to happen and the ones I do are fine.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Wow! I think I would need a thesaurus for all the adjectives to describe this chapter. I think Mike is going to have a fantastic sexual encounter with Freyja once she masters her powers, and can have sex without freezing her partner into a solid block of ice. Fantastic as always. Thank you!

Wdwerker76Wdwerker76over 1 year ago

Annabelle keeps managing to exceed my expectations ! Very horny scene ! Reminded me of a threesome almost 40 years ago. I felt tingly for several days afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was hot as hell. I love the story, yuki and tink are my favs. I am hopeing the power mike absorbed this time from the goddess of fertility allows him to give any of his loves a child if they want. And I have to wonder if kitsune can get unintentionally pregnant if sex involves the goddes of fertility too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Madame, it has become increasingly clear to all of us just how magnificent an author you have become. I absolutely love every word!! I guess you could now count me as an Annabelle Fanboy!!! Seriously, though, my God you have some serious talent!! Thank you THANK YOU for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damm!! Sex scene of the year, Annabelle nice chapter can't wait to see how you are going to finish this, and rescue Santa.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

Holy crap that was great, looks like Mikes Harem is growing. Love it more please.

Wash2015Wash2015over 1 year ago

5* as always, your chapters are so good I feel like they fly by as I read them. I was expecting a story tag along the lines of "holy shit, fox girl has a dick!" I can't wait until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this. I also laughed out loud at the Goofy ttyng not to giggle. You really have the best lines.

Thank you so much. I also didn't think I'd get this much Christmas this year! Time to find out if Holly becomes the new Mrs Clause

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic, so descriptive! I actually enjoy stopping to google any word or name I'm not 100% sure of. Thank-you Donald MI.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Wowza

I'm so happy I stumbled on to your stories a few months ago. Binge read your stories until I caught up last month. I am impressed with the direction you take each book and the vision you have for the characters. I look forward to each new chapter. You are a very gifted writer. Thank you for sharing your talent and this story with us.

A big fan,

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you: )

RdelaufysonRdelaufysonover 1 year ago

Amazing story, thank you for sharing. Looking to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a guess, but Freyja/Jack doesn't seem like the type that's going to move in to the mansion or anything....she's probably a one-shot for Mike, like the Faerie Queen or the Mandragora plant woman. Cast my vote for more sexy monsters that will live in the mansion, like maybe a mermaid, vampire, or satyr! 5 stars Ms Annabelle, looove your stories and characters. The Christmas series is getting a little done though...what about more exploration of the mansion? From previous chapters it's not really clear if they've even explored ot all yet! Are there any more sexy characters sleeping, waiting to be awoken??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NEED MORE !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was really hot. Always a good read. Found you awhile ago and have waited with anticipation for each installment. Please keep it up.

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingover 1 year ago

Love it! Love it!! Mike sure is fucking up in the god realm. How imaginative with a fox sandwich. What else is lurking in that fertile mind of yours? Does Santa *share, as the Mrs is still low on power and may need a Mike booster shot? Could hardly wait to see what develops next. 5 stars again *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I find it hilarious when commenters object to the lesbian sex, but are totally fine with Mike having sex with all kinds of beasts and creatures. And that's it's completely fine with them for Mike to have dozens of sexual partners, but call Beth a slut. Whatever - your world building is stellar, and your character development is utterly compelling. Reading this story has impacted my life in completely unexpected ways - thank you!

DangerousWithRocksDangerousWithRocksover 1 year ago

Yes! I loved it, Yuki and Mike's relationship is beautiful I love her pleaw keep it going and the scene with Freyja was amazing thank you Annabelle! Don't listen the prude about Lesbian sex discourage you.. you're a amazing author if they don't like it they gonna go somewhere else

bimsandy2003bimsandy2003over 1 year ago

Wow….wow and wow…..please am begging u……post the next one…..

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 1 year ago

Once again—ahhh...

What a delight!

DragobotDragobotover 1 year ago

Its honestly incredible how creative you are not only in your pure story telling, but also your sex scenes! And you manage to tell a story during the incredibly hot sec scenes as well?!? One of my favorite chapters of this book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW!!!!

That was worth the wait!

Well done, Ma'am, well done indeed.

Arc2456Arc2456over 1 year ago

Damn, that was beautiful!

DB71DB71over 1 year ago

🥵🫶🏼😘

stochxstochxover 1 year ago

I liked the story but I would really like for mike to get it on with the goddess, and does mike have a bit of the kitsune in him that should help him withstand the cold somehow ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This absolutely amazing story just keeps getting better! I was worried when it started to slow and wander early in this chapter but the past several releases are definitely making up for it! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At first, I thought, whoa. Then I thought, whoa!!! And then I thought, fuuuuuh…

Another raging, intriguing, sexy chapter! Reinforces my admiration for the writer, Annabelle.

Lissome_LapineLissome_Lapineover 1 year ago

Another banger

Another banger by Writer Annabelle from Literotica

Seriously awesome stuff ☺️ and don't neglect taking care of yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing!!!! Loved it loved all of it, the story of Freyja, all the girls inside Mike helping out in their own way, and that sex scene was cold, but in a super hot way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t, okay more like, I don’t want to wait to hear what happened last Christmas and how it all ties together. Great work Annabelle. In may of this year I discovered your stories. I cruised quickly thru every one of your delightful literary offerings and found myself impatiently waiting for more. 💙😈

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

just keeps getting better and better,,,,,

Newt0351Newt0351over 1 year ago

Man now I have to wait. Give yourself a big hug and add some coco to that coffee you deserve it.

P.S. that was hot 🔥

JacktacularJacktacularover 1 year ago

Love that you made Yuki a futa ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The idea of futa Yuki is amazing honestly, probably just me thought

CanIGetNakedCanIGetNakedover 1 year ago

Thanks for another great installment. I'm already getting impatient while looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know this hasn't historically really been a part of this story, but I'd love seeing Yuki give some of that action to Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW!

Lenny20Lenny20over 1 year ago
A nice sprinkle of norse mythology

Awesome chapter with a touch of the more famous part of norse mythology. Although I'm only casually familiar with it, was nice to see the connection between what I assume are the old ones, the norse gods and Santa. I find it amazing how this series combines widely-known myths, lesser known ones and fantasy together. The blend is superb.

And not to mention the great sex scene. Yuki already was one of my few favs for a while and her getting more time this book really intensified my affection for her. I hope she sticks by Mike's side for more in the future.

Five stars, no questions asked.

notStanleynotStanleyover 1 year ago

>spot the shadow people and spray them with a vinegar-water solution to chase them out of my house and keep them from eating the family dog

Vinegar works on yours? Will have to try that!

-----

>stupid jokes even while you're dying

Hey, stupid jokes cross all boundaries :}

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the hottest three ways ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will Freyja have Yuki's baby? Stay tuned for next season...

mharrisonmharrisonover 1 year ago

Fantastic stuff as always..... Great chapter.

Many thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey, this was the happy reminder to put an extra few raisins in my oatmeal, so thank you so much. I have been with this story for so long, and I've come to love its characters so much. Just thank you. Thank you thank you thank you!

DruggoDruggoover 1 year ago

So much to unravel

Buahahaha

ChrisHeadyChrisHeadyover 1 year ago

Wow was it worth the wait and well executed between the three of them as well! Should consider more play and couplings or groupings in the next book and less end of the world or Christmas ;-)

WatcherEyeWatcherEyeover 1 year ago

Huge fan of Norse mythology, and love your take on it. Interesting visual interpretation of the Yggdrasil! Can't wait to discover what's up ahead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

""For in the beginning, we said let there be light, and it was good.""

***

Right. So we've reached the "shitting on other belief systems" portion of the program. Lovely. And you managed to simultaneously insult Christianity, Islam, Judaism, and all the various offshoots of those, along with the Norse pagans (because Odin is *not* what they consider a "wimpy monotheistic God who may have let himself be killed"), in one go! I was rereading the back catalog, and finally caught up to here. Angels acting weird is one thing. Fucking Odin claiming credit for YHWH (as your own fairy queen acknowledged exists in this setting...and btw, really? spelling out the sacred name of God? Okay.)'s words? Right. Beautiful.

***

I was going to give this one star, but I read on, and I can't do that, because it's as well written as all your work, and I can't be that unjust. So I won't rate it. But that phrase coming from that character felt like a punch in the gut. So thanks for that. Another of my escapes from the daily pain...not as much an escape anymore.

***

Yuki as a futa is a hot idea. I love it, actually.

***

I know you and your fans will all think/say I'm a moron or oversensitive or whatever. That's fine. Yes, it's just one line. But seriously? Odin could've said a billion other things that wouldn't have automatically implied that he and YHWH are the same person (which makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever). But he didn't. And now I have to remember that this escape is another one written by someone who hates or disdains me, and all I believe in. I'm used to it, but it's never fun, and this is one time I get to tell the creator I think they're being a dick. So I did/am.

***

Oh, and please don't bother attacking me for "hypocritically" reading erotica. I'm not a friggin prude. If it's a sin, so be it. Whatever.

***

You tell us to do something for ourselves, so I think I'll go read some Jim Butcher, an author who somehow manages to write an absolutely incredible story, which includes the Abrahamic religious concepts, WITHOUT actively pissing on them. Amazing, I know, but it's true. It's actually possible. You may not consider it worthwhile, but there it is.

I guess I'll just say thanks for waiting this long. And all that aside, I do hope you start sleeping better/already are. I can be disappointed and compassionate at the same time. Ciao.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Genuinely funny, entertain and baffling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks a million for a fantastically entertaining story. It's been a long time since I read something like this. Thanks to getting Covid, I have read everything from the first chapter to the current one in a month. Your limitless imagination and your fine writing are of the highest class. Have bought your published books to give a little support to your writing. You saved my Covid.

CreepythinmanCreepythinmanover 1 year ago

This chapter was both insanely hot & awesomely written! Lots of twists & turns throughout kept it just right. Kudos to you! ❤️

Delray23Delray23over 1 year ago

I'm not going to lie but I kind of want yuki to get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Abrahamic religions and Norse Pantheon are completely incompatible concepts. The very purpose of living and existence is different.

In Abrahamic Religions people exist because their creator desired to love them. The Abrahamic God is supremely powerful despite any number of believers. All things eventual serve to better the creation, even things that desire to do harm. The great struggle of every human against this is the desire to be their own "god". Created in the image of their creator, humans start perfect but fall.

The Norse Pantheon exists to tell a tragedy of betrayal and love. They choose to teach and rule a humanity they are ultimately not responsible for. Free to benefit or harm the world as their aspect dictates. People are powerless before the pantheon. Each God is limited in power to specific things, and it usually comes down to casting spells or swinging weapons. In most pantheons, humans are pitiful. Worthwhile for their belief and service.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why are the big bad guys always shadow related in this story:

Amir - Shadow and Smoke

Leeds - moves through shadows

Shadow Man - it is in the name

Krampus - drips shadow

Old One breaking Yggdrasil - amorphous shadow beast.

You have a patter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but soul-traversing like the dreamscape? Cool. Three way with Yuki? Nice, nice. But, with everything that's happened so far, having a Christmas elf draw a strong connection to Naia by trying to perform the worst bj ever? Absolute effing gold. Those few lines made me laugh harder than I have in a good while. Thank you for sharing your brilliance with us.

urge5150urge5150about 1 year ago

First go-through on my part. If we find out from Christmas Past that Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away. Well...

... that would be about par for the course.

Shadow21GXShadow21GXabout 1 year ago

By far favorite chapter. Romance, storytelling, gods and myth, and one sexy foxy sandwich.

MuffinMan13MuffinMan1312 months ago

HOT BAMN!!! It never ceases to amaze me how you write this saga so well. How the charaters interact, the story plot is so well thought out and the sex scenes are sooo hot. It is honestly a pleasure to read... Although I can't be with you all the time to read as you publish, as I would like to, I find it is like returning to visit a dear friend every time I do.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Loved It!

HOT! Loved It! Loved It! And in case you missed it, Loved It!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I share the same feelings as a lot of other commenters, you are awesome.

You make your own literacy stiles of your own, erotic fantasy comedy with embroiled SciFi

With high level phisic Dr Tink you have conquered our nerds hearts.The fucking hilarious soul surgery Dr Mike you have us ROFL.

Thank a lot again.

Procurator9Procurator910 months ago

I couldn't help myself cracking up imagening Tink giving a lecture....👍

To name only one ...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10530 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...