All Comments on 'It Can Always Get Worse'

by Tester86

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Kimberly looked at the Caller I.D. and cried." First sentence, and this story is supposed to turn me on?

secretwatchersecretwatcherover 1 year ago

I loved this story. All this in one post. I especially liked that you stuck with exhibitionism and humiliation, no graphic forced sex. This is the type of story I enjoy. I was happy to see how it ended, but even though it is long, kinda wished that it had continued a bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read it to the end, sadly, lots of potential and an interesting theme but it jumped around to much for my tastes.

The ending was really hurried and not well thought through.

Language usage was very pleasant to read but the people were to one dimensional and I found most of the side characters weak and/or flat with unclear motivations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can you please do an extra ending where Sharon wins? I love "dark" stories!

Candaulist1Candaulist1over 1 year ago

I love this story. Although, I do feel it was a bit rushed at the end. I agree with the other comment, I kind of wanted to see Kimberly lose in order to stay true to the title. I was looking forward to the skirt that had three inches removed but it never came. Posting into separate chapters would make it a bit easier to digest.

I loved the rules, the humiliation, the extra self humiliation requests. My favorite part to stories like this is the forced way in which she is made to wear certain clothes. The detailed description of the clothing is what really paints a picture in my head. I really wish there was a movie that would focus on this theme of forced exhibitionism. This story, cleaned up, would be a great base for it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story!

I love that Sharon lost in the end.

Seems like she could have had a great relationship with Kim, with both getting what they wanted(even if Kim didn't know she wanted it). Unfortunately though, Sharon's vindictive meanness and petty jealousy pushed Kimberly way too far.

She had a chance to be a dominant but caring friend, instead she lost it all.

Hubbub69Hubbub6911 months ago

Great work.

Hope you will write more about the adventures of Vera and Michelle.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Saw that you were deep into a new story and can't wait to get to read it! Any hints on what the themes will be for it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous