All Comments on 'Anna's First Exposure'

by ExhibitionistErika

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the part where she continued when the car passed. Looking forward to the next part

ShmiShmiover 1 year ago

Promising start. Looking forward to more of Anna's fully nude public escapades. Hopefully they involve just her and her tawdry solo adventures, further from home and far from her clothes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I know the feeling, did that as a kid at night on the front porch.

zooliciouszooliciousover 1 year ago

Definitely ready for more.

Wendy1982Wendy1982over 1 year ago

What a fun short story! I'm looking forward to the next installment.

NakedNymphNakedNymphover 1 year ago

I've felt that exact feeling Anna had on the sidewalk, the point of no return where fuck it, I don't care who sees me now, I just need to cum right here, right now, again and again. Luckily I haven't been caught in that state yet (like Anna?) but this story makes me feel seen and all warm and fuzzy inside

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice. That's what this category should all be about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exactly what I look for in an exhibitionist story!

ErosfanErosfanover 1 year ago

I love, love, love it! I have done things very similar to this, many times over the years, when I was younger. I used to push myself to do things like you did here. Like you, when I reach a certain point of arousal, I can't stop.

I can't wait for the next installation.

winecountryanniewinecountryannieover 1 year ago

A new addiction… I know the feeling! I remember the moment I knew I was hopelessly hooked as an exhibitionist. Yum! You’ve captured it well. I look forward to the continuing story.

BryckBryckover 1 year ago

Great start. I'm excited to see how you will handle the story of an exhibitionist with a husband and children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great story. It is so hot the way you described Anna's adventure and I can't wait for further chapters of her exploring her newfound desire to expose herself for her own enjoyment.

BBADWMEBBADWMEabout 1 year ago

Can't wait to see where her new found excitement takes her !

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u9 months ago

Delightfully done, I want to live in her neighbourhood. I love being both voyeur and exhibitionist. Still have the image in my head of being flashed at the lake this weekend by a younger woman.

bottovarnisbottovarnis9 months ago

terrific story! Love the gradual tease and the climax! Thank you!

KitPiscesKitPisces9 months ago

Excellent portrayal of the nerves, fright, thrill and arousal brought on by flirting with the risk of exposure and the danger of public humiliation. Also very HOT.

Microbevel8Microbevel89 months ago

Very nicely done! The thoughts and feelings build nicely!

Volare59Volare594 months ago

Good start. this needs to be part 1 of a series. Be happy to contribute if you want a chain series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Anna will find a dominant black woman hiding behind her old sofa in garage. Caught naked, the dominant woman will call the chips on Anna and put her hard to work cleaning the garage but putting tools back in their sockets, sweeping dirty floor clean and throw debris in outdoor garbage container before pushing her to living room where she does vacuuming, dusting and then the kitchen where she is made to hand wash filthy dishes and putting them in cabinets before lunch time comes and hungry Anna is made to scrub clean the tub for the naked black woman to take a luxurious bath while ordering Anna to vacuum the filthy living room carpet with sweat dripping down her athletic starving body as lunch goes into dinnertime. Husband flies to the UAE on a emergency trip as Anna is forcibly kissed by the black woman who orders Anna to serve a pasta dinner with kitchen getting filthy as Anna ends up eating like leftovers after the black woman did.

Both women share hot tub and Anna learns how to suck her first pussy before being made to wash the black woman's clothes in order to be allowed to share her bed with the black woman.

Parties held at a friend's house as Anna is made to serve them food. The black woman's boyfriend wants to fuck Anna and she is ordered to do so without any consideration.

Another black baby in Anna's belly when hubby comes home.

wifejanneywifejanney16 days ago

I love this story, I felt like I was Anna, experiencing the delight of being naked, not just in a public place, but where the people around knew you well!

I love the thought of masturbating as vehicles go by, with the risk of being caught and rcognized.

A delightful, erotic and thrilling story for me to fantasize about. (And maybe act out for real!) - Jan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous