All Comments on 'Wrong Tent Ch. 04'

by blackwindow7

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Her attitude went South and so did the story

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I gave the first three chapters a five, as it seemed to be a case of loving sharing cuckolding, which can be fun. On this chapter, you turned the wife into an evil cunt to her husband, which killed the whole narrative

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

glad to see another chapter after sometime of waiting thanks <3333333

PollyPervPollyPervover 1 year ago

Amazing. Thanks for including my imaging

PollyPervPollyPervover 1 year ago

Amazing. Thanks.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14x10 months ago

"Take the car, leave the tent."

blackwindow7blackwindow710 months agoAuthor

Lol! You didn’t read all four chapters and then leave that comment did you?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Christ, James’ cumslut of a wife showed him maximal disrespect and completely failed to keep her end of the bargain. This story sailed right over the edge and turned Olivia into a total control freak bitch of a whore. Of course, James is a total wimp pussy to put up with this shit. Whatever pathological relationship is at the core of this so-called marriage, it sure as hell ain’t love.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I understand over the top passion, but on my best/worst days I couldn't screw this much without becoming raw and sore; like this isn't fun any longer sore! Olivia seems like a wild-child that just got let out of her cage, like she's finally free to be the real her. I also kind of expected James to start servicing the other "men" directly; maybe under the cover of darkness one mouth feeling pretty much like another.

For myself, it would be impossibly hot if James was left behind on the island, or put into a different canoe while Olivia paddled ahead with her new friends, they perhaps diverting to a different island, or tying him to a tree just outside of camp so he could still listen to what was happening, but not take matters into his own hands to get some kind of relief. Would he be blindfolded, and would any of the men take advantage and use him as a cleanup/fluffer tool, allowing him to taste Olivia second hand like this? Would they instead torment him, guys being guys and a bit cruel sometimes?

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot story. Total cum slut and the wife’s a whore, too. Once went camping when first married. Partied with the kids at the campsite next door, who had just graduated HS the day before. Three guys and one with their GF. The four of them and two of us were quickly getting hammered and started playing truth or dare. The three 18yo’s obviously were hot and focused all their attention on my 23yo wife. The fares turned very sexual and my wife was dared by the other girl to take her BF into our tent for 7 minutes of heaven. The rest of us continued to drink and laugh around the fire pit until we got silent when we heard sex noises from inside the tent. We definitely heard the sounds of two people cunning and then quickly get dressed to rejoin the group. As soon as they came out my wife dared the other girl to take me and her BF’s best friend into her tent for 7 minutes fun. Once in the tent we spit roasted her until we both came. The rest of the night was a blur of do and air fighting the two sluts. After every session that my wife got with another guy, she would make out with me and then sit on my face til all the cum was in my mouth. Once the other girl noticed this, she did the same to her BF. After the other guys were done screwing our partners, the two girls conspired and had her BF and I suck each other off at n front of everyone. I couldn’t believe I did that, but after everyone went to sleep one of the guys crawled in my tent and had my suck him off next to my passed out wife. What a fun camping trip!

blackwindow7blackwindow75 months agoAuthor

Wow! That’s incredible!

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

My wife and I have a friend that works at a canoe livery. he calls us up to let us know when a group from one of the nearby frats book a trip. We make it a point to be on that same trip and believe me, its always a great time when a group of horny guys are being teased by your wife. She has probably been fucked by fifty different college guys the past two summers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous