All Comments on 'The Hand of Death Ch. 02'

by HaydenDLinder

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

interesting, look forward to reading more.

Efficient intro to main characters and ambiance.

great beginning!

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey Anon,

Thank you for the comment. I spent a lot of time on this one. So, I'm very happy you like it.

DucatastiDucatastiabout 1 year ago

Excellent writing, yes you have certainly captured my imagination and I’m looking forward to the next instalments, I like your style

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Ducatasti, That is very cool. It means a lot when someone enjoys my work. AND I think you will enjoy the rest too. Thank you for commenting and reading. And have fun. :)

ThunderloverThunderlover18 days ago

I really enjoy your work and took the time to go buy a book to support you.

Thanks for an entertaining story.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinder17 days agoAuthor

No, thank YOU for buying a copy. :) I need all the help I can get.

AspernEsslingAspernEssling14 days ago

This is so (so!) different from your other stories. Not just the content, but the pace, description, the writing style ... everything! Looking forward to reading more. 5 from me.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinder14 days agoAuthor

Hey Aspern, Yeah, this was actually the first thing I ever wrote. VERY flattered that you're enjoying it.

Thank you so much for the comment. That means a lot. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHaydenDLinder@HaydenDLinder
10/3/2022 Hi everyone, Just updating my profile. The link below is to my Fantasy Fiction book about Ninjas. "The Hand of Death." https://www.amazon.com/Hand-Death-Hayden-D-Linder-ebook/dp/B00VC1408Y/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1EMTDQT5HENZN&keywords=hayden+d+linder&qid=1664811261&s=book...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES