All Comments on 'Rete and Trident Vol. 01'

by masustacy

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments
HargaHarga10 months ago

I loved it and can't wait for Vol# 2. A psychopath and a sociopath making the perfect wetwork team, very cool. With that said you really should have made a few more editorial passes. Way to many grammatical errors which made it difficult to read, not unreadable, but difficult.

chipmonk9chipmonk910 months ago

Well this a packer

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith10 months ago

Outstanding!!! Looking forward to part two! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ju8streadingju8streading10 months ago

looks like a good series

MormonJackMormonJack10 months ago

Outstanding! 5 stars. I love the revised version even more.

But now... I want chapter 2! Is that in the works?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not going to be a fucking RAAC i Hope

maedhros21maedhros2110 months ago

WOW WOW WOW......WHAT A WONDERFUL THROWBACK STORY. IM USING ALL CAPS TO EMPHASIZE THAT THIS IS A STORY...NOT A FEW PARAGRAPHS THROWN TOGETHER AND PASSED OFF AS ONE. It was stories with depth like this that got me hooked here! Great Job 5 stars

nixroxnixrox10 months ago

1 star - Sorry I could not get past the first paragraph.

Just not my kind of story.

Keep trying though - you might just write one that captures my imagination.

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@Harga You have to love it when you complain about grammar errors, then use 'too' incorrectly while doing it. Hypocritical much?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh gosh, been a while since we've had the ridiculous premise of a super spy (could substitute in special forces, Seal Team 6, Hereford Heavies, or any other ridiculous badass character) as the star of an LW tale. I think there's a reason it's played out... it's ridiculous, boring, and not even slightly believable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Captures well the fascistic, lawless nature of the federal government and the "Patriot Act". It also reflects the feminized decay at the upper echelons. Unfortunately, IRL, it's the top of the government that has been bought directly by foreign governments, along with all of the intel agencies. The idea that a rural criminal operation in NC could compromise the federal government is laughable, but it works well enough for a novel. The prose flows well

5.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Badass story right here! Did not care one bit it was 15 pages. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OUTSTANDING! Don't make us wait for Ch 2

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. Well-written and with an interesting plot. I like the protagonist and their sick ways of behaving. It's a fantasy and a spy thriller, but what is life without those. I guess boring. Thanks for the story and keep writing.

greenday0418greenday041810 months ago

Great beginning. Can't wait for next chapter.

FireFox59FireFox5910 months ago

Great story. Well written and developed. Looking forward to more.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun10 months ago

Damn what a great story. Thanks, and keep writing.

Anonymous91Anonymous9110 months ago

If the second part has reconciliation, this will be my last story of yours.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMad10 months ago

I've read this before. Is this a repost?

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon10 months ago

BORED TO FUCKING TEARS. Get a fucking editor, idiot. 15 PAGES????

FordF150guyFordF150guy10 months ago

A little over the top, but that did not stop me from thoroughly enjoying it. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Too many pages

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The MC, the husband, is described like a complete idiot: what kind of special secret agent was he ? He was acting like a ridiculous submissive cuck, since from the start.

- "Riley has started to play games where she'd put me into those handcuffs. It had been a lot of fun, but at the same time, she'd gotten me accustomed allowing myself to be cuffed so that she could take control."

- even his father in law, knew his submissive and humiliating playing role, and did nothing ? The husband of his daughter ? A trained military agent acting like a pussy whimp ?

- "She left me hanging in blue-balled agony, miserably throbbing on the edge of orgasm. She laughed as she left to finish getting ready for work."

- "but orders or not, leaving my wife to the mercy of these animals without even talking to her first was inconceivable to me."

- "I clashed with Gilbert over whether Riley would be told about what I was doing here. I thought Riley was smart, discrete, and could be trusted to keep the secret"

- "I would file a report stating truthfully that the sat phone had fallen to the ground and was rendered inoperable. Per procedures, I completely destroyed it and left it on site. It would give me plausible deniability for not taking incoming phone calls."

These so many idiotic and irresponsible behaviours couldn't be the ones of a secret military agent trained by the Navy, the DHS and the CIA; he was showing himself as an utterly unreliable and dangerous resource, for any kind of operations.

So, this story was heavily compromised in just the first half page, totally unrealistic and ridiculous. A really bad start.

RzcanuckRzcanuck10 months ago

I was not expecting this in the LW. Great series start.

BluEyedBikerBluEyedBiker10 months ago

Outstanding story, one of the few in LW category that I added to favorites. Keep up the good work.

miket0422miket042210 months ago

Very entertaining story.

Needs massive cleanup of incorrect words, missing words and other technical errors to make it more enjoyable to read.

If Pete is a psychopath and Riley is a sociopath why not leave them together as a couple rather than inflicting them on other innocent people who don't need that kind of crap in their lives?

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMom10 months ago

Would be better if it was tidied up I lost count of how many times Matt Gilbert's name changed. Plus it was littered with other various typos

GrandPaMGrandPaM10 months ago

Wow! 5* on the story line. 3* on technical execution/editing. 4.5* on overall style, language and pacing.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuy10 months ago

When can we expect future chapters? Please don’t leave us hanging.

WetheNorthWetheNorth10 months ago

Sloppy writing

Obviously poor or no proof reading

Kilty11Kilty1110 months ago

Great story. One of the best I’ve read here. Maybe one of the complainers will offer to proofread for you. Well worth a few mistakes.

SkubabillSkubabill10 months ago

If nixrox couldn't get past the first paragraph, how could he possibly know only to give it one star? What I hear him saying is, 'I'm not too bright and didn't feel like reading this story, so to be a complete asshole and somehow absolve myself, I'm only giving it one star.' Well, frankly I found it a bit long but very entertaining, and give it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dang son.....good story.....keep writing....I usually don't rate until the end but I am giving this one a 5

Frank66Frank6610 months ago

15 long pages...... and I wish it had been more. Gripping story with all kinds of plot twists and unique characters. Won't even try to analyze it too deep, as it's FICTION. Thanks for posting this.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

Excellent story, thank you. Well structured: good character development. I might have been tempted to say a few words when the arsehole bitch Bollard was telling them that she "owned" them. That they had no resources and no options. (Yes, I have been in Special Forces and know the consequences of speaking out against senior Officers. It never stopped me. In fact, it was a part of us that made us successful)

Remember, the couple had lost all their assets, including his beloved muscle car. I would have said that her offering the POSSIBILITY of financial reward at the completion of this hugely impossible task, wasn't good enough. That X dollars would have to be made to an account for each successful "termination". I'd respectfully remind her that "if we were able to get at these senior Governmental and Political figures successfully, we could get at ANYONE". A direct look would have sent the correct message to Bollard. "Give us our financial reward... or be it on your head!"

Oh yes, it was also wrong to say the US doesn't use certain people and "Black Ops" people to "terminate" individuals by any means necessary. I've met some and worked with them.

ZebcannonZebcannon10 months ago

Very nice start. First off I would suggest that once you have proofed the story, that you have someone else read it and go over some of the mistakes and things that did not mesh up. Second I suggest that you break the story up into smaller parts, (like the cheating being one part, the confrontation another part, and the ending action another part). This will help flush out the MC and supporting actors. Just remember to look at it as a whole and ask yourself is this plausible or how real is this or could this happen. Even though the story is fiction the closer to a real setting the more enjoyable the read will become.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Apart from some evident literary mistakes, this plot is certainly one of the best in the adventure-spyonage genre, in this platform. Realistic and detailed dialogues, action and passional drama make this very well written tale a good candidate for a movie. So, waiting for the next "movie" of this serial, we can just pay the right ticket: 5+ stars !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hey, its all good, right? A ridiculous story about ridiculous characters doing unbelievable contradictory and totally illogical choices, behaviors, and beliefs. So you are using the "...path" plot device: socio, psycho, whatever fig leaf you can grab to cover otherwise outrageous self destructing and really really stupid ideas and actions. The cuck was lied to, LIED TO! The wife was heavily and repeatedly drugged to the point of a dicktion (I didn't know semen was a drug.) Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde used a magic elixir too. But this reads like Martian Slut Ray. The whore decided to betray her marriage well before she found out how good the sex was going to be. They punked her like the captain of the high school football team fucking his way through the freshman cheerleaders. Riley was cake.

\

So now we have a mildly entertaining action cartoon, with lots a blood and bullets. We even have an "M" character and two special agents who's mission is pretty straight forward: go kill these 39 people. Why not? Most of the characters in this story are already brain dead. And if I keep reading this dreck I will probably be among them. Maybe then I should run for President? I know, take a number.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Outstanding story! Dont listen to naysayers. It’s to long, it’s to short. Once you start reading you don’t want to stop. Thanks Masustacy! 5*

silentsoundsilentsound10 months ago

Crazy, entertaining, satisfying and fairly well written.

Full marks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Magic! I love this type of tale. I have a book shelf full of spy stories. I hope we will not have wait too long for Ch.2.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

All in all, a really good plot, good writing, good mix of different elements, realistic characters, really entertaining, certainly one of the best, that deserves at least the full 5* ! Keep going !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

By the way: "I reserve the rights to this story. Do copy this story off of this site."

maybe it was "Don't copy this story off of this site" ?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Any info about the planned number of episodes and about when they will be published ?

OOAAOOAA10 months ago

FANTASTIC story!!!!

Really GREAT!!!!

Congratulations!!!! 5 totally deserved stars from here!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Reminds me of the Rolly Chortle Snack operation out of the AQTS back in 64.

Freddog6601Freddog660110 months ago

Well done. Great story line, good characters and character development, realistic dialogue and a good pace.

Now for the criticism- get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Brilliant very well written by a talented story teller.Really enjoying and hope the next part/s come soon

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

he needs to get over himself prick give her a second chance

BrentJWBrentJW10 months ago

Hard to sort the intentional names changes with the mistaken but a great spy tale anyway. Will be hard to eliminate 39 high government officials and politicians without blowing cover. Hope you can do it credibly.

MajorRewriteMajorRewrite10 months ago

He happily maimed the bad guys but didn’t kill them. He left that to his wife. That really doesn’t make sense.

Regardless, you’re a good writer.

TeggeTegge10 months ago

Laying out that path for her to survive was so twisted...I loved it! Looking forward to Volume Two.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Happy to see that this great tale has reached the H goal, 4.5+ stars ! Really well deserved. About the story too much long, maybe so... but since it's written like a movie, reading it all without interruptions, make the plot really much more enjoyable. Can you update the biography section with info about the planned new releases ?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well, next episode is going to be a "Bonny and Clyde" ruthless couple, looking for blood. Too much violence in this tale? We can ask the 3 letter US agencies if this too much violence is realistic in those spying secret missions. This kind of spy-action novels reminds some plots written by other great authors, like Todd172, Saddletramp and Texican1830: so, more of these !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, publishable story. Amazing characters, excellent set ups, compelling plot lines. A real winner.

ManoBlueManoBlue10 months ago

She needs him quit letting her talk to him like a chump.

WargamerWargamer10 months ago

What an imaginative story, great plot and well written, with only a couple of errors.

I take it there is to be a Volumn 2? You intimated this given this is Volumn 1.

Publish here asap l look forward to more of this cracker story.

This story scores 5/5 and deservedly so.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great start!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"I'm not sure what got into me, but I pulled her vulva over my face and licked her clean. I'd never done anything remotely like that before."

Well, that's all - latently, in the depths of his consciousness, he became a cuckold. Although, he claims that he would rather die than put up with cuckolding - emotionally, secretly - he already craved it. Seeing all these big members of his prisoners, hearing his wife's story about the greatest pleasure she experienced with her lovers, plus the presence of his wife and Kimsu naked and extremely excited - all this broke him... He is already ready to lick his sperm, but in fact - he wants to suck out other people's creampies and get sloppy seconds after alpha males. He is a ready obedient cuckold...

parenthesisparenthesis10 months ago

Totally over the top.

I really enjoyed it thoroughly thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I wonder where the author will lead us next? RAAC on behalf of and for the glory of the nation? I will allow myself to embark on a prediction and conspiracy theory. Consider their code names. "Rete" is a net, that is, something that is caught, entangled. "Trident" is a fork with three prongs, three pins. Do you feel where I'm going? Will, as if with a fishing net, will fish out and lure three cocks at a time, organizing foursome sex with Olivia and after an orgy - they kill them, tired and relaxed. Bingo!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

Good beginning!

5

arincharinch10 months ago

Thanks for the good story!

You may want to change this to NOT copy.

"Do copy this story off of this site."

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I enjoyed this story a lot.

My total career was working for the Unites States Government.

Retired now 23 years.

Our government is not suppose to work like this story; However!!!!!

I am not denying something like this could happen.

Russia poisons it's own spy's that turn..

USA has done some weird things..

Have a good one You-al

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"You may want to change this to NOT copy. "Do copy this story off of this site.""

And maybe, publishing a copyrighted version on Amazon just to better protect the work, just like another great author, Todd172, already did:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3292194&page=bio

"We did that partly because so many have asked us to, partly because it was just something new to do, and partly as to protect the work - there are people who skim sites for stories then publish them as ebooks under false names."

LIT+Amazon would be a more solid mix.

Bish08Bish0810 months ago

Phenomenal story.

Really hope there's more to come.

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

This story of your is a first for me. Done well and written well with lots of typos but hopefully you'll get much better! You wrote an excellent story masustacy, very, very well written. Might I make a suggestion? I've helped quit a few Authors here by suggesting that you get a copy of Text Aloud and use it to write your stories. It is an Authors best friend. One of the best things about it is with a voice installed,(so many to choose from) you can listen to your story being read back to you allowing you to catch your typos and give you pause to add, or delete or change your Characters and plot. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS for a score. Excellent, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Brilliant.

The most entertaining story I've read on this site.

I can't wait for chapter 2.

XluckyleeXluckylee10 months ago

Best story I have read on this site.5 stars from Xluckylee. Can't wait to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have to say that overall I enjoyed the story, despite utterly implausible storyline. There were quite a number of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors with a few incorrect word substitutions although to be fair, they didn’t distract too much from the story. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just a point of correction- Georgetown does not have fraternities and sororities.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Can you update your Bio section with the news about your upcoming works ?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm not sure what all of the commenters below read, but I wish I had read it. Instead, I read the excessively long and error prone thing you posted. It had it's moments, but not nearly enough for 15 Lit pages. Mostly it was a slog. The worst was when I was finally getting to the "end" and didn't see an end in sight. I had missed that this bloated mass was just volume 1. Maybe it will get better, but I'm not looking forward to volume 2...

dgfergiedgfergie9 months ago

As usual the ANONS are out i force with negative comments, many of which are just downright rude. ANONS try writing a story yourself, I's easy to criticize, that's why everyone does it.

It was a good story based on and undercover investigation. But there was way to much emphasis on sex, talking about, dwelling on, using it as the focal point for running an international criminal organization ruled by women involved in a myriad of different types of illegal activities including controlling government entities. Most of these designed to control people and make money. Too much emphasis on sex took away from the characters and their rolls of the being mobsters and good guys. Please check out Todd172 stories, very well written, lots of action and barely a mention of sex yet very entertaining. This story had its moments but would have been much better being a little shorter with exclusion of pages and pages dwelling on somewhat perverted sex scenes. Keep writing and keep that in mind. Basically a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"dgfergie4: As usual the ANONS are out i force with negative comments, many of which are just downright rude. ANONS try writing a story yourself, I's easy to criticize, that's why everyone does it."

...

First, ALL Lit users are ANONS, you too, since a nickname is not a verified identity, and all users can even post with multiple nicknames and also as ANONS.

Second, every user, as by the platform rules, has the right to give its feedback, positive or negative, to the authors, about their stories: it doesn't require to have a fake identity nickname to do that, nor to be an author and write stories by itself. If you want to change the rules, make another Platform by yourself.

Third, this is LitEROTICA, so if a tale have a lot of sex, it's not strange, nor a bad thing. In particular this story has a good mix of sex, action and drama, but, anyway, every reader has the right to express its opinion.

Last, as many users already said: "it's just fiction!", everything can happen.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Expcptional atory, 5,5,5 Page turner. One pf the better adventure- apt stories on LW. Ends with the hook bated and set.

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

On page one

years of my life. I had no idea how my wife was compromised, but orders or not, leaving my wife to the mercy of these animals without even talking to her first was inconceivable to me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Overly long, overly detailed-PAGES!-sex scenes. Less is more!

The MC would never be paired up. The mission calls for well trained professionals. NO mistakes are allowed. Olivia is a train wreck waiting to happen. Also, she's a sociopathic nymphomainic who loses all control very quickly. She should have been turned out to pasture under constant security. Actually she so great a risk she should be eliminated.

Sadly it appears this story will never be completed. Hopefully some will pick this up and FTDS.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story. But knowing who and what her Father was (could not even call him Dad in front of her husband only stating Him …) surely she would not have been drawn into all that. And she would have contacted her Daddy over her husband’s supposed infidelity before contemplating anything else even if drugged she would have eventually called him

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

By far the best story I've ever read ! Was impossible to put it down! Scary how relative it is to the current political situation in this country!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I posted anonymous because I am unable create a login for some reason

Snakedoctor47Snakedoctor478 months ago

Part 2 please! Excellent work, riveting. My only complaint is thst part 2 is not here now :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More Please!

Rocky62Rocky628 months ago

Good bloody fun! He’ll be boinking wifey again in no time, self preservation if nothing else

dgfergiedgfergie8 months ago

Well his new wife or old wife depending, sure has something to be proud of, or does she? 24 people dead? She seems to take instructions very well. A very good and bloody story. It is suffering from many typos and wrong sentences using wrong words or missing some. I would have listed them so our author could have made corrections but there were too many and the story was very long. 4 stars from me I felt there was much that could have been left out to make it flow better. It was good though and I enjoyed reading it, again!

dikupinyadikupinya8 months ago
hmm

don't stop there. plenty of story left. please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So good, please add more soon. I don't have alot longer to live and would love to see it's ending. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderful story. One of the best. I hope you continue.

CatDaddyoCatDaddyo5 months ago

I loved this story, kept me reading all day long. The characters are well written. Having to work with the ex wife just killed it at the end. I do hope you continue this one. I will be patiently waiting for another fix.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There may be a bigger crock of overdone horseshit on this site, but I’ve never seen it. If it was in humour and satire it may have passed as a fun piece.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When the vol.2 will be posted ?

JayZipJayZip5 months ago

Holy shit!

I can't even process all the layers to this. One of my many favorite parts was the scene on pages 10-11 where Pete verbally turns the tables on the Madame Secretary.

Amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is top 5 first installment stories in this genre. And the LW genre is by far the best on this site.

And I've read ALL of the best LW stories and series here over the past 15 years.

This is that good in terms of a story.

My hope is that this author writes or is working on at least 2 more installments for this story in the next few months.

And a big "fuck you" to those bastards who post in comments to nitpic the story about a few spelling and grammar issues. Go eat a dick.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd25 months ago

Eager to read many more chapters. Great job!! Thank you.

secretsalsecretsal5 months ago

@Anon: "There may be a bigger crock of overdone horseshit on this site, but I’ve never seen it."

You weren't trying very hard, then. LW alone has overblown nonsense on the regular that eclipses this, and without the benefit of interesting characters. But I guess hyperbole helps sell an opinion.

jblogsjblogs5 months ago

Wow - great story - your a hell of writer - hope you write more !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Gloriously OTT story that is fascinating to read.

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

Absurd but I can’t put it down

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasustacy@masustacy
483 Followers
I am a writer who filling in time and learning some storytelling skills. Most of my stories involve married couples with fidelity issues. I’m well married, so I’m not sure where the angst comes from. The stories upset my wife because she thinks everything I write is a self-in...

SIMILAR Stories