All Comments on 'Cindy's Training Ch. 01'

by Ton8ty

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MistressMerryMistressMerryover 16 years ago
Excellent Beginning to a great story!

Kept me rivoted to see what would happen next. I will be anxiously awaiting your upcoming chapter(s). Bravo!

XantuXantuover 16 years ago
Good start... want more

I appreciate an opportunity to get to know the characters. I had no trouble reading the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Could Be Truly Great

Amazing start. The pace, the emotions, and the tension make for a truly exiting start to a relationship between 2 very interesting characters. I am anxious to see where this goes. Very realistic. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
lucky cindy

cindy's dom Ron is so alpha,i just melt.he'll train his pet to be everything they both need and want.i cant wait to read more of their adventures.write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Start but...

A very sensual story, it’s not uncommon for people in high powered jobs to relieve stress by submitting sexually. There are myriad ways to introduce bdsm to someone, I find the term ‘training’ a bit demeaning and off putting but holy crap what a jerk. It’s obvious that she been through some kind of emotional trauma that day after all he knows what her job is. Clearly he helps her forget about the stress, without allowing verbal communication, then he pushes her boundaries. Finally he leaves her in a worse emotional state than when he arrived without discussing any of it, why was she upset or what he was doing. The whole situation relies on her fear of him leaving and never seeing her again. No communication it’s like dooming the relationship from the start. Clearly his mentor isn’t as wise as she thinks she is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous