All Comments on 'Clussy'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dude, I need a sequel! Maybe a non-erotic one where we see what happens to them and we learn her name.

DevinterDevinter8 months agoAuthor

@Anon - Glad you liked it. I do agree that this story has a lot of "sequel potential", seeing as it introduces quite a decent amount of characters that could have potentially interesting backgrounds, and the whole circus setting is a fun one to explore. The two main characters - Milo and Tee-Hee - are also quite flawed in their own way, which I quite enjoy. However, speaking from experience, most Lit readers despise when you switch category in the middle of a story, so writing something non-erotic as a follow up would not go over well with most people. But a continuation featuring some sexual scenes is possible, and I might get around to it if I get enough requests. Thank you for reading and commenting!

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londoner8 months ago

Really enjoyed the story - different and still very erotic. I have always supposed circus people live outside the norms of society so lots of scope for more. Thanks

Olikranz500Olikranz5008 months ago

Five stars from me!

I really love how you’ve written the clown. But I have the feeling there could be way more to her.

What I like to see:

They live happy together for a while in the circus until he wants to explore more kinks.

He says he wants to share her with the guys from the freak show or other unruly visitors. Watching her doing even more dirty deeds with others.

DevinterDevinter8 months agoAuthor

@Olikranz500 - Thank you for the rating and the comment! I do agree that there's much more to the clown than we get to see in the story. I'm not sure if there'll be a second part written at some point or not, or if readers can just make up their own mind about what happens next. Personally, whilst I would never kink-shame and I do write about almost all of the fetishes under the sun - including many I do not have myself - I rarely include other people into an established relationship where there's actual feelings involved between them. Most readers actually seem to hate that, you see - so if you're going down that route as an author, you kind of have to lead with it from the start. But that doesn't mean that the other circus people - including the other clowns - couldn't have some sort of orgy with one another. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Now I want a part 2 5 stars

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 month ago

[23.04.24]

As a person who enjoys (rather than suffer from) Coulrophilia, this yarn is...hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

DevinterDevinterabout 1 month agoAuthor

@SatyrDick - Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it. Seems that there is a significant lack of clown stuff on the website, which is not that strange considering it's a very niche fetish. But I really enjoyed writing this one. Perhaps one day it will get a second part. We'll see!

notaprincecharming1207notaprincecharming120714 days ago

I loved your story. You got 5 stars from me. Not all professionally trained clown are at circuses or carnivals. Some perform in parades, grand openings of businesses or birthday parties.

I am a professionally trained clown. I have a kink for female clowns. I find them extremely sexy and have fantasized about sex with one.

DevinterDevinter14 days agoAuthor

@notaprincecharming1207 - Getting the seal of approval from an actual, professional clown means a lot to me. Thank you. Glad you loved the story!

rupertonyrupertony1 day ago

Four stars from me,I believe that a story has a beginning,a middle,and an end.I've enjoyed the begining,now Ibelieve you could do,the middle and end in the future;Please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...

SIMILAR Stories