All Comments on 'You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 06'

by Bamo68

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
BruceWoBruceWo5 months ago

Such an amazingly beautiful and well written story. Probably my favourite amongst some vey tough competition.

The worst thing is the wait till the next chapter.

Thank you for improving my week.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love your stories! I can’t wait for the next installment of any of the 3!

aslan72aslan725 months ago

Still loving this storyline. Charlie is turning into a bit of a stalker. Is it just me or do I get the feeling that Rob & Maria may be related as both parents were very cold to their children?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great as always. Hope to see more of your other two (or are they one now) stories in before Xmas I think there even better.

pjpbpjpb5 months ago

5/5 for chapter 5/5 story

One of my favourite Literotica stories. While basic promise (coming to age story about a teenager turned sex god, trained in the art of sex by older neighbour and building a harem of ladies due to his goodness of heart and godly sex... with girlfriend(s) who allow the abundant sharing while keeping her(them self monogamous) is similar to BlueDragon's 'Ordinary Sex Life' series, details and word count made them very different. Positive differentiators with other similar stories:

1. strong storyline with sexual content; decent balance between them (some other stories feel like story is just a way of justufication sex variety and actual coupling is the esssence)

2. consistency and displipline in a long erotic story (many long stories killed overall experience by introducing additional sexual themes just to keep story sex content from stale... including some detracting for its readers base)

3. 'controlled harem' with finite number of ladies in relationship with MC (distance, between boyfriends, breeding only, churn) without desperate steps (i.e. MC seemingly doing little but fucking with minor interruptions for sleeping, eating, 40h/ week work or dozens of harem ladies all bisexual to occupy their time between their turns to shag MC)

Good luck and thanks. Waiting for next chapters! Keep it nice and fresh... and when you do not feel like you can do it without killing what makes it special, just finish it

EHP4269EHP42695 months ago

Yet another great chapter. Thank you Bamo68 for your continued writing, can't wait for the next chapter or 2 or 3. LOL

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Been great so far, but Whatever you do, please don’t write in a difficult wedge between Rob and Maria, it wouldn’t fit how perfectly you’ve made them be for each other and would be really frustrating and irritating to try to read through.

RightSizedRightSized4 months ago

Brilliantly written, perfectly paced, just having trouble buying the brilliant, humble, successful and generous man-whore protagonist. Very eager to see the next chapter drop.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please continue with this and the other series that are not complete!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I just keep checking for more chapters on all your stories and finish up rereading them all.

BarryAllen888BarryAllen8883 months ago

Tiny little bit, but them constantly saying “baby” each other is sounding forced. Pet names are fairly ubiquitous, but the dialogue feels contrived with too much of that. “What do you think, baby?” “I’m not sure, baby, but can you hold this baby, baby?” ….. that sort of thing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I keep rereading your stories. Looking forward to lots more.

Newt0351Newt0351about 2 months ago

Hope we don't have to wait so long for the next chapter. I'm enjoying the story the sex is just there. It would be nice if that big house was filled with friends. Well it's your story so I will enjoy what you write.

hermit3773hermit3773about 2 months ago

I really like this whole story and hope you keep it going.

tompo296tompo296about 1 month ago

Magic, Pure Magic. Keep it going you have the flair!

jujumajujumaabout 1 month ago

Totally mesmerizing - I need more Rob Johnson!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

awesome mate,5 stars all the way.however you create your own problems.i now wait on the next chapter on all three of your stories,keep going PLEASE

masteraaronh74masteraaronh7413 days ago

Love it can't wait til the next part. Keep up the awesome work

nin01001nin010011 day ago

Enjoyed this story, thanks for writing it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBamo68@Bamo68
790 Followers
Hello, and welcome to my Bio. I will try to keep you updated the best I can. I started on Literotica as a reader, but had Isabel the beauty next door in my mind. So I tried my hand at writing. Wow what a journey. I have learnt so much and as you can see not only has my spelli...

SIMILAR Stories