You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 06

Story Info
Life is normally complicated, but Rob's is so much more.
41.7k words
4.89
6.9k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamo68
Bamo68
790 Followers

Hello all, and welcome to number six in Rob's story. We left our two just declared their love to each other. Thank you all for the amazing response to number five. I am truly overwhelmed.

I write these for total enjoyment and to occupy an overactive mind that won't stop when it thinks of a story. If you ever wondered where I got the inspiration for these. I tend to let my mind drift as I search for sleep at night. If I go through a plot or idea, it generally gets me to sleep. My job (aerospace development production engineer) uses the mind to the point it's wound up when I get home. Writing is my calming influence.

Anyway, back to the story.

A big thank you to Ian and Jeff for the fast turnaround and sorting out the mess I handed them.

As normal, all the sexually active characters are over 18.

I have changed the category because I can't justify putting it in the First Time anymore. There is some sex, but I generally skip over Rob and Maria.

Don't forget to click on those stars at the end and if you are feeling like you would love to comment, then feel free. I do read all comments and take a lot onboard.

Spoiler alert: Bec is back..........enjoy

******

Mr. Hunter clears his throat; Maria and I look around as if we've been caught doing something wrong.

"Is that the first time you two had admitted that you love each other?" Christina asks, a mixture of shock and pure joy at witnessing such a moment the night before she marries the man she loves.

We both look back at each other, smile as we acknowledge our feelings not just to ourselves, but to everyone watching. I can feel my heart trying to break out of my chest.

"How will that fit your desire to become a doctor, Maria? I thought you weren't going to get attached to someone?" Mrs. Hunter says coldly, returning us to reality.

There is a moment of silence. We have both been caught unprepared for what is happening. Maria takes a breath. "I know; I didn't plan this, but it happened. We originally got together to stop men from hitting on me. I was at ease with Rob because neither of us wanted to get attached. We spent a lot of time together; this time increased as we realized how much we had in common." Maria looks into each person's eyes that are on her. "What you haven't seen, Mum, is when we were in denial and trying not to let on how we were both feeling." Maria looks at me to see if what she says next is true for the both of us. "We both valued our friendship so much we were afraid to admit or confront the other about the love we had developed." I nod in agreement.

"That's all well and good, but what happens when you go to a different University?"

Maria breathes out heavily; she's not sure. "I don't know, maybe see if I can get into a University closer to Rob. I haven't considered it because I wasn't sure about Rob's feelings." She looks at me. "We will have to talk about it, baby." I smile at her calling me baby for the first time with real meaning.

"I know, but I warn you. I will not let you change your dream to suit me. If anyone is to change University, it will be me," I say. Maria smiles at me; I think she likes me being more assertive. "Anyway, we are getting a little off track. Our relationship issues will wait for later when we are alone. What are you going to do about this problem you've created?" I say, changing the subject back.

Mrs. Hunter shifts awkwardly in her seat. "What do you propose I do?" She says, trying to buy time.

"How many people have you told about me getting caught having sex?" Maria asks.

"Only half a dozen or so," her mother replies.

Maria gasps, "Mummmm, by now, it will be all around the family. You will have to tell people that it's not true. Maybe you should get everyone together and explain."

"I can't do that; how will that make me look?" Mrs. Hunter says stubbornly.

Maria breathes out frustrated, "But it doesn't matter how it effects us. The family will accept your explanation. If you don't, it could permanently affect Rob's relationship with them."

"If I do, will you stay?"

Everyone looks at Maria with worried eyes, waiting for her answer. "Fine, but I warn you, one more comment like the one Christina made, and you won't see me for dust," Maria says.

I see Christina's face light up. I can see what it means to her to have Maria there, and it looks like Maria will her matron of honour.

"Are you coming back down?" Christina asks. "I want to see you two dance together and maybe get a spin around the floor myself."

There's a moment of silence. Then Maria's Gran moans, "Oh, I wanted to know if they are friends and having sex?"

"Mum," Mr. Hunter says. "That's something I don't need to know, but while we are on the subject. I hope you two aren't sharing a room?"

"Dad, for god's sake. I am nearly nineteen and adult enough to make my own choices. Rob and I often share a bed at University, and we will share a bed here."

"But you didn't have to be so extravagant," Mrs. Hunter says gesturing to the room.

"I wasn't; Rob booked and paid for the room. In fact, Rob has paid for everything this weekend so far, and it's not his cousin getting married," Maria says, putting her parents in their place.

"Oh..." Is all Mrs. Hunter can get out before Maria continues,

"And furthermore, he bought me an incredible dress in town today." Maria smiles at her parents' obvious discomfort. "If we are done, can you all give Rob and me a minute? We will be down in a bit, but I need a quick word," she asks.

They all make their way to the door and look back as they exit. Maria and I stay seated as the door closes behind Mr. Hunter. There's a moment of silence where neither of us knows what to say.

"Sooooo," Maria finally says. "Does this mean my best friend is totally in love with me?"

"That's funny," I reply. "I thought it was my best friend who is totally in love with me." I smile at her and lean in for a kiss. The kiss is slow and tender, full of the love that we were so scared to express just an hour before.

The moment our lips part with a satisfying sound, we say, "I love you," in unison. A smile spreads across both our faces at what just happened. We kiss again. This kiss feels different, but I guess that is just in my head. Hell, it is different; it's two people showing that they love each other.

It takes a good ten minutes for us to break apart and drag ourselves away from each other. We exit our room and walk hand in hand to the lifts. As the doors close, Maria rests her head on my shoulder. "You bugger, why did you go and make my life so beautifully complicated," she says quietly. "Typical of me to meet Mr. Perfect when I wasn't looking.....Christ, I need a drink." Maria lifts her head and smiles at me.

The doors open, we exit the lift and make our way into the bar. To our amazement, the bar is full of Maria's family. They are all looking toward Maria's mother, who is about to talk to them all at once. She is on a small stage in the corner with a microphone in her hand. Nobody sees us enter, and we order some drinks, then stand at the back, leaning against the bar to listen.

"Okay, sorry to drag you all away from your evening, but there is something important that must be said...My daughter came in today with her new boyfriend, Robert. This is the first time we have been introduced to him, which was an important moment for them. When Maria got home on Monday to find the house empty, she phoned Rob, and he invited her to stay with his family until yesterday. Robert was at our place when Maria's ex-boyfriend, Daniel, turned up and he was told in no uncertain terms there was no chance for him to rekindle their relationship. When I returned home today, Daniel's mum and my best friend informed me of what had occurred. Unfortunately, what Daniel had told her was not close to the truth. When I heard what had supposedly happened, I came down here, not wanting to give Maria's new boyfriend a chance." Mrs. Hunter takes a drink to steady her nerves and spots us at the back. She looks at me and says, "I said some rather horrible things that are far from the truth and told others a story that I now know is untrue. It also turns out that Robert is the son of Doreene and Phillip Johnson, whom most of you will have met at Jason and my wedding or Maria's christening. Things were said that I now deeply regret, and although the words cannot be unsaid, I hope Maria and Robert can forgive this stubborn mother's transgression. Once again, I apologize for the in-house drama and hope you can discount what has been said and treat Robert as part of the family. I also want to apologize to my daughter for spreading malicious gossip. I know Jason would have been a little unforgiving if it had been anyone else. No mother should let such words about her flesh and blood leave her lips, and I pray that this has made her decide to stay for tomorrow's wedding. That's all I have to say, and you can get on with the rest of your evening."

There's a murmur among the family. They are in shock. This is the first time anyone has heard Anna Hunter apologize or admit she was wrong. Then they are hit with the seriousness of the situation if Maria wants to leave her cousin's wedding and go home.

"What do you think," Maria says.

"Well, at least she didn't mention us having coitus," I say. Maria couldn't help but burst out laughing. Everyone turns towards us.

One of Maria's uncles stands. "You're not going to leave because of this, are you, Maria?" He asks.

"Uncle Dave, I'm sorry, but as most of you know, I have a history of malicious gossip against me. The last thing I want or will ever accept is the same from my family. Rob here is the most incredible person, and we didn't choose to fall in love. He only agreed to come here to support me in what I can describe at best as 'an awkward situation'. He even took dance lessons, so he didn't look a pratt. I have had the happiest week staying with him, and if the truth is known, we tried to avoid our feelings for each other in fear of losing the friendship that we've developed. We have only today admitted to each other of our feelings." She leans in and kisses me. "As for Daniel, who you all seem to like. He lies and manipulates people to get his way. He also tried to get my best friend into bed because I was sick with Tonsillitis and couldn't see him. His excuse was that he was bored because I abandoned him." Maria takes a drink and then says, "I think we've wasted enough of our night on this. Can we please draw a line under it and move into the ballroom? The night is still young, and I've only had one dance with my man."

Maria smiles at me, and there are a couple of cheers. "Your man? I like the sound of that," I say. "Before we all escape," I say loudly, and with authority, "I'm disturbed by the ease with which you all accepted the malicious gossip about Maria. No one questioned it. My question is this:, is this how you see her? Do you think that little of what I can only see as an incredible person? I know I'm biased, but she is the most beautiful person inside and out. She's not that type of person, and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth that you could be so cruel," I look at Maria, and she's looking at me with tears forming in her eyes. This stops me momentarily, and I look back at the ashamed faces. "Sorry, but you all should hang your heads in shame. Family is supposed to support you, not try to destroy you. This weekend should be happy, a celebration of two people's union in matrimony. So, if you don't mind, I, too, want to dance with the woman I love." I lean in for another kiss before we make our way into the ballroom.

"Hey, Robert," Maria's mother calls. "Who's a dark horse? I hope I get a dance later?"

"And me," Christina shouts. She sees her mother's disapproving look. "Well, you've stopped me from seeing my man tonight," she says, shrugging her mother's reaction off.

Maria leans in as we walk away. "Shit, Rob, nobody has ever stood up for me like that before. Come on, we can sit with mum and dad," she says.

As we walk back between the tables, I see people smiling and nodding. "Looks like your mum's little talk did the job," I whisper into Maria's ear.

"I think it was you, baby, but I hope mum's words sunk in. Time will tell, though," Maria replies.

Maria's father stands as we approach the table. "Maria, Robert," he acknowledges us. "Maria, I can't say I'm happy with you sharing a room," he says.

"Daddy, behave. We had this out upstairs. Rob and I have......"

"I don't need to know this, and don't expect it if he stays over," he says, suddenly realizing where this is going.

"Know what?" Maria's mother says as she approaches the table. "Oh, never mind. Robert, would you mind if we started again and forget our first conversation ever happened?"

"Mum, he's hardly...."

"Baby, please," I say, cutting Maria off. "Mrs. Hunter, consider it forgiven, I can't tell you that I have forgotten, pretending it didn't happen wouldn't be truthful," I say before turning back to Maria. "Baby, sorry for cutting you off, but the sooner I get on with your parents, the better."

Maria smiles at me, and she then turns to her mum. "The first time I met Rob, I had a real go at him. The reason he is sitting here today is because of the way he handled the situation."

"He must have his father's temperament," Maria's dad said.

"Yes, Doreene can be a handful and won't suffer fools gladly. There again, the way you spoke to us earlier, on the way out of here and then defending Maria, I can see both of them." She turns to her husband and adds, "Now, that would be an interesting combination."

"Yes, and while we are on the subject. You should phone Doreene and see what they are doing for Christmas. It would be nice to have a get-together away from work and the Freemasons."

"Robert, do you know what your parents are doing for Christmas?" Maria's mother asks.

"Not much. They would normally go to Gran's, or Gran come to us, but we have some cousins from Australia, and my Grandparents are off to Birmingham to see them."

"Okay, maybe we can organize something." Maria's mother then turns to Maria. "Robert was right in the bar, I'm sorry for thinking the worst of you. Looking at it now, after the fact, I can see I was wrong...."

"Wow, admitting you were wrong twice in one day, mother," Maria says with wide eyes. "Dad, you didn't leave mum in Venice, did you?" She jokes. Maria's mother gives her a playful slap. "Rob...are you dancing?"

"Are you asking?" I retort.

"I'm asking..."

"I'm dancing," I finish with a huge smile. I get up and hold my hand out.

"Excuse me, Mother, while I dance with the only man in my life," Maria says pointedly.

I smile at the emphasis on, 'only.' There are several couples on the dance floor. We quickly assume our position and start to move so we don't collide.

Maria and I stay on the dance floor for a couple of dances. As we walk off, Mrs. Hunter is standing at the edge of the dancefloor. "I see what Jason's mother was on about now. Do you mind if I have a go, Maria?"

"All yours, mother," Maria says.

I give Maria a quick kiss before taking Mrs. Hunter's hand. "Doesn't Mr. Hunter dance?" I ask.

"Mr. Hunter does but is in a bit of a mood. I think we can do without the Mr. and Mrs. Hunter thing. I am Anna, and the sulking lump over there is Jason. Okay?"

"What's got Mr...Jason in a mood?"

"Oh, his baby is sleeping in the same room as her boyfriend, and she's not as innocent as he thought, I think, covers it." Anna looks at me as we start to move. She gasps as we glide around the dance floor, her eyes lock on mine as I look back with a confident smile.

We dance for a couple of dances. As the second piece plays, I notice a distinctive red glow on Anna's face. "Are you okay, Anna?" I ask, knowing the answer.

"Yes, we better stop after this piece. I need a drink and sit down," she says. Anna's smile falters for a split second as she tries to calm the growing heat between her thighs. I smile.

Anna separates from me as the piece comes to an end, and almost rushes from the dance floor. My eyes lock on Maria's concerned face. Then she sees her mother's face as she gets closer and bursts laughing.

"What's funny, sweetie," her dad asks.

"You'll find out pretty soon, Dad," she says, smiling at her mother as she gets closer. "Get it now, mother?" Anna looks at her daughter and nods.

"Get what, honey?" Jason asks, oblivious to his wife's state.

"Don't worry, Daddy; you'll get it later." Maria is trying not to laugh again. She sees me approach the table, stands to distract herself, and gives me some love.

"I think your dad will have that smile on his face tomorrow," I say. That's it. Maria loses it, and tears are flowing from her eyes.

"What's wrong with Maria?" Christina asks as she approaches to ask if she can dance with me.

"I think that is something that is hard to explain," I say. "Have you come over to ask me to dance?" I ask. Christina nods her head. "Then maybe I can show you," I say.

Christina gives me a confused smile, and I sit Maria back down, before taking her hand and escorting her to the dance floor. "I'm pleased to see Maria laughing," Christina says. "Does that mean she's coming tomorrow?"

"I can't answer that, Christina, but it looks like it. Just hope nothing else happens before we go to bed."

We get to the dance floor just as the piece is coming to the finish, so we wait. Once the piece ends and movement has stopped, we walk to the centre of the floor.

The floor seems to clear, and we are the only ones left. "Looks like we have the place to ourselves," I say. Christina looks at me and then assumes the position. I look over to the conductor, and he nods at me. I return the nod, and the music starts to flow.

We glide around the dancefloor with grace and ease. It's like we are floating on air, and a joyous smile spreads across Christina's face. We lock eyes as we glide around the full area of the dancefloor. It's about halfway through the first piece that I notice Christina's smile slip a little. Her face flushes, and she closes her eyes, by the middle of the second piece, she looks flushed, and is sweating a little.

I lean in a little. "Do you want to stop after this?" I ask.

She nods and opens her eyes. "I can see why Maria was laughing. Do you have this effect on all the ladies you dance with?"

"Yes, the girl I dance with at University is a lesbian. She's also one of my best friends; she even gets turned on when we dance," I say.

Christina breathes out. "Thanks, that makes me feel better. I was a little upset that...I don't know...that it felt like I was cheating on my husband-to-be."

"You're in good company. It's a shame he's not around to relieve you," I say. "Still, the wedding night should be a little more interesting."

The piece ends, and Christina steps away. We acknowledge a round of applause, and I escort her from the dancefloor. Christina kisses me on the cheek before we go our separate ways, and I return to the table where two pints are waiting. I drink the first that I had already started down in one; I sip the second and sit next to Maria.

"Chrissy looks a little flustered," Maria whispers. "Poor girl only has her fingers tonight...Still, look on the bright side, I've got you to satisfy this burning desire in me." She takes a sip of her drink. I'm still trying to figure out what it is when she says, "Mum has been bugging dad to get an early night."

"I seem to have that effect on people," I say. Maria and I lean into each other and sway to the music. As a slower dance starts, Maria grabs my hand and pulls me to the dance floor. "A little keen, aren't we," I ask.

As we start to dance, Maria says, "Are you kidding? It's the closest we will get to having sex in front of a crowd."

Bamo68
Bamo68
790 Followers