All Comments on 'Double Payback'

by PuttyHund

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Not much here

Tolerable prose, unrealistic characters, no conflict in the storyline (though one has to wonder why the hubby was not conflicted over his wife being DP'ed while he gets to watch), and a meagre storyline. Get divorced and have it, it'll be cheaper in the end. Thin gruel is this fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
don't listen

don't listen to the others.I thought it was a good story, those other people are just being snobs

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LACK OF DETAIL

WOULD HAVE LIKED A LITTLE MORE DETAIL ON THE FUCKING

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Gee - A Wimp - A Self Cuck & Watcher of Big Cocks

Also a crude pimp who jacks off to insanely humongous large cocks - the only question is why did she marry a gay wimp who is into male humiliation?<P>

The turn offs are much too much to overcome for semi-normal people but that is your intention through your two efforts to date.<P>

Put it this way - when a writer insults himself and enjoys it enough to spend a bunch of time to do it - it does not arouse the masses - just sickens them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

Hey instead of writing a story make yourself a pimp of 'Jesus' so that he can fuck ur mother in her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
lol

stupid characters ARE not sexy. it doesnt matter if they are gazzilionaires.

scorpiocopscorpiocopover 16 years ago
AWESOME

LOVED THE DP. ALSO LOVED THE EAY SHE TURNED ROUND SO BOTH GUYS GOT BOTH HOLES. VERY NICE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This was one of the worst so called loving wives

It was just plain bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wtf

lol she gives away her car ...shit id have t otell her tha tid=f she wanted a new car she better fuck a lot t oget it as she had a jag now she didnt ...if she wanted something else id have to trade something ..so if she sold her car id have to sell her sorry ass a lot t oget the money to pay for her new car ...so she better tell her tennis pros that next time her pussy would cost at least a 1000 for a dbl fuck...if she wants a mercedes shell have to charge a lot so she better be good ...lol at the same time id have a detective taking pics so it would be easier to divorce her sorry ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Funny

Thought it was a great and fun story, which combined the realism of the narrator in your story with what would assumably be his quirky yet entertaining wit. (i.e. thinking about the scotch being expensive, pontificating what kind of women must be hanging out at the health club...) i think you would have talent as a writer in any genre given the unique sarcastic wit that you can subtly interject into the 1st person narrator. keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
flat

flat characters, flat story. What she didn't know is that he filmed everything and had her now flat on her ass if he wanted. She has no evidence of his cheating but he does. So, good bye wife. Besides, how could she accomodate these guys with ease. She must have been practising for some time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Typical

Typical story of immature people screwing around on each other, can't find the eroticism in people acting like a bunch of dumbass 16 yr olds. I did find one part funny though, "These trade-offs have enabled us to be happily married for almost fifteen years." That was a good one, like it's possible for there to be any semblance of marriage between two people like that. Yeah, they have a relationship of sorts, but it sure as hell isn't marriage. No different than some dumb schumck who gets a degree after four years of college, getting by with a "d" average, and everyone knows that in spite of the education, he's still a dumbass.......

KlausTheMausKlausTheMausabout 15 years ago
Oh God

Tape Measure Sex ... Could it become any worse ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
another happy marriage

she was spoiled apparently and now, watch out. he is screwed and needs to find a way out of that, with minimal cost

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Guilty - Yes, Willing = No

He gave good answers for his infidelity, didn't make it right but, as an attorney he would be up for finding a way to keep his wife, he obviously loved and cherished her. Calling her bluff, dumb, but he didn't think she would do it. If he had thought about it he would have realized that an attractive good looking woman would want and need something to stay married and...in love?

Okay, he screwed up and she screwed 2 guys in his office...and, I had to feel that she knew a hell of a lot more about these guys than this being the first time...was it rehearsed.

At any rate, after they went home and he obviously would have sex with her, he would need to think. Most likely he did have his recording devices going so he would have some evidence of her adultery; however, the voice part would have stated that this gang bang was in retaleation for his infidelity. He is a lawyer, there are a lot of hot broads available for dating or even marrying so, the question would be...is this going to be the one time only or as she said...make sure you keep doing your intern. Divorce, no MBZ and no trip to the south of France and he does go get his Jag, he will give it to her with some settlement along with whatever sharp attorneys conjure up that would be more beneficial to him than her. He was guilty yes, but she was going for all out slut and he knew his sex life and loving romantically were gone. He didn't have an affair, he had forbidden sex, he loved her and provided for her, she was right to be angry or want some way of feeling redeemed but sluthood and whoring...not in his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
time to let her go?

She's not letting that go and going w/o him apparently (?), and the things that he must buy her. The intern just seems the better choice, and she's a happy divoced woman and he's not ever going to get out from under the rock. A way for her to kill the marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too Bad

Too bad this author stopped writing, I would love to have seen a follow-up chapter.

In the beginning he knew her well enough that she wouldn't sleep around and all of a sudden she is sucking and fucking two guys, giving an expensive car away and planning a trip to the South of France without him?

Guess what, she is not only getting even, she has decided to be a slut, trophy wife that can do anything she wants and she doesn't even, any longer, value anything resembling fidelity.

Hey buddy, she's out of the closet, your an attorney, your original wife - nice, this whore -screw her over and get away cheap, stay single and keep your finger in the interns ass.

Long hours, now use the extra money for high priced escorts, no alimony and cheating wives to worry about.

So, author, if you read this, come back to life, do a second chapter and write some other stories, you're good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not realistic

One thing I always hate in cuckold stories is that the guys she happens to find just happen to be not one but two unrealistically hung guys and then an inexperience woman just suddenly takes a tree trunk up her ass with no problem. Real sex doesn't work that way. can we have some hint of reality here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a crock!

Guys like that keep track by counting dollars. Sex is barely on their radar. Divorce each other and be done with it. The rest is just window dressing, just like this lame story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Interesting

Kinda Biblical...the old 'eye for an eye, poke for a poke' from the Old Testament! Except this time it is a two'fer. Good thing it wasn't an eye...losing two of those puppies really sux!

Seriously, what he did with NO intention of hurting Sweetie, she is going to do with every cold intention of hurting Hubby! He was a fool to not point out that the proposed 'payback' was inequitable, and would cause irreparable harm to their marriage...and I don't believe the opening statement about them singing 'Kumbaya!'

3*

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
What A Let Down**

You had a good story going until you pull 22 inches of cocks as you call them out of your hat. Give us a break.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Bad

Damn. She gave the car away. Fucking bitch.

All cheaters are low-life assholes. This tale proves it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
When she got back from France -???

She was in Divorce Court. He had sold their house and put her stuff into storage. He lived in a month to month rental. And being a clever fellow, he managed to hide 40% of their assets and was more then happy to give her half of the remaining 60%. Of course she got no alimony as he had recorded her escapades in his office and threatened to show those tapes to all her friends and family. It was FAR cheaper to dump her than keep her. How many new cars did she expect him to buy her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
go way a way

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WTF. Someone is a contortionist

"Only this time, my fingers were stuck up my pretty little blonde intern's ass while she was down on her knees giving me a blowjob."

Picture that. I can't.

1☆ FTDS save us from this shit.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
re: contortionist

Possible if he was standing on his head, I guess.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Bah!

Yes, he cheated, but she went WAY overboard in her revenge1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Of course he got her a one way ticket

While she was in France he cancelled their credit cards and removed all the money from their bank account. He filed for a divorce. And filed a stolen car report on the Jag. Without signing over the pink slip, the keys just meant they stole the car in the eyes of the police. So that was his revenge on the men. Because who wants a wife that would risk both pregnancy and possibly a fatal disease, not for revenge, but to get even? Which she couldn't do anyway. Fifteen years? LOL! That's the biggest laugh I've had in along time. By the time she got back from France the divorce was well under way and her husband had managed to hide most of their assets and she ended up alone and with very little. End to a really stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DOUBLE THE PAIN

she will now be looking for more big cocks. By the way 4 inch wide would make it the size of a baby's head and no cock is that big, perhaps the writer means 4 inch diameter.

A good punishment for a wayward husband,

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dump;Divorce Her NOW!

It ain't gonna get any better buddy,as she fucks all the big cocks she can find and spends all your money! ~ NO cunt is worth that!!!

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
FTDS should make this a good finish.

I just read this as I am going to read FTDS story. But it should be good.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
LAWYERS, ADULTERY, CUCKOLD

all synonymous with that profession,.. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really.....,

Get real. Give them the Jag, your kidding right. Probably isn't even in her name.

She would be in for a big surprise when she returns from her vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

She goes to France. He has the men arrested for stealing his car. She can't just give it away. The Title has to be properly signed off. That ends the lover boys freedom. He cheats and she rubs his face in it with two men? What is she going to use to pay for this in France? I can't see him not cancelling the credit cards and closing all the bank accounts. She'll have to walk home. And when she gets home her home may be sold. And her husband gone. The wife is basically nuts. She abandons the marriage and thinks she'll have anything to come home to? That was just an awful, unbelievable ending. Enjoy the divorce bitch!

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Worthless to the end

Really really stupid and not worth the time

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Inane. Good premise and then you screw it up with idiocy. Also, instead of 'wide', you meant 'circumference'. Otherwise, these guys would be fucking with dicks with the dimensions of coffee cans! I gave it a 2 because I'm generous to a fault!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When she got back from France, she wouldn't like what she found. She would not have a new car and she would be probably homeless or worse...

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 2 years ago

Tres stupide, even by the standards of LW Cuck stories.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I'm not as nice as Lego. This mess doesn't even deserve a *2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All the comments crack me up a man gets revenge on a cheating wife an everyone is on his side mostly saying she got what she deserved but a women gets revenge on a cheating man an she’s called all the names under the sun WTF can’t believe how many hypocrites there are

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Yes, I know that idiots are not extinct. This author and his story prove it. But one can hope, right? 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Next, hubby will demand to be DPed by those two, and will start taking tennis lessons wearing his wife's skirt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck Shit story .... from a "cheating WHORE wife Apologist" Cuck Shit writer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous