All Comments on 'The Price is Always Right Pt. 01'

by awriterssojourn

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
WoodencavWoodencav6 months ago

Mixed feelings about this story. Very well written, but I don’t like the arrogant attitude of Richard. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

mburs2016mburs20166 months ago

Loved this brilliant story would like to know what hsppens next

1Lightningstrike1Lightningstrike6 months ago

A good start. Looking forward to the next part

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You did an excellent job of character development and building the story. I really enjoyed it. Now I hope you certainly continue with it! You obviously have a couple ways to go, she just gives in each time Richard comes to her office, or, she becomes the professional she actually is, and remembers him bragging they should have held out for more, she's worth way more than 20k! Let her dictate the terms and deny him, knowing it will be a massive turn-on to her husband no matter what the reason...and she can get them on easy street while everyone has their lusts met.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It bothered me that two reasonably employed intelligent people would be thrown into desperation by an unforeseen car repair expense. I found that part of it unbelievable. That aside the build-up to the conclusion was well done. While the ending certainly leaves open the possibility of developing into a saga of cuckholdry and big cock desire I would prefer it to be left off as is.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please continue with more chapters. I could not stop reading the whole last six chapters. The best written story on here in a long while! . I enjoyed how you built up the characters and all details right to the end.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Surprise by me, I did not see her submissive side to very late in the story. I hope the story continues With Richard dominating them. At the same time I

Like to see James and Sophie stay together as Sophie continues to submit to Richard. Then Richard either moves on or leaves the area. as James and Sophie put their lives back to get her. I like happy endings. Great story.

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

FANTASTIC STORY!!! Sounded quite similar to a movie ;)

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman5 months ago
Excellent

Really good story. Well written, and a believable premise. Having said that, I'm not sure which way I want the continuation (if there is any) to go. I guess time will tell on how you want it to go...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

great story but 20 grand for a fuck ? good ending leave it there any more would be over kill and spoil it, very well written.

GashlasherGashlasher5 months ago

Very well done indeed. Build up was spot on.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Winner in all categories. Hoping we get to read what they "face together". Sophie still has to attend that event. We must hear about Richard's next clinic visit as well.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great start and hoping part 2 involves pregnancy play

rgr908rgr9085 months ago

Simply lovely

Radical11Radical114 months ago
nice !

need more...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Will they overcome this lunacy? Can the wife get past her humiliation? Will the villain offer more for a repeat, or to own the wife? Then, what becomes of the weak-willed hubby? Hmm.

mburs2016mburs20163 months ago

This has to be one of the best stories ive read in a while ....hope you keep up these stories as you are a truly gifed writer . Please keep your stories going on litererotica and keep creating new stuff cheers

superhoopdownundersuperhoopdownunder3 months ago

Love it. Would be great if Sophie helps Richard’s friends and business partners too.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Awesome story. Best I’ve ever read on this site. Would love to read part II.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuabout 2 months ago

I want to read more of the story - mmm yes I am hot and horny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A cuckold and a prostitute. What more can you need for happy families. How much to get her pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

James is nothing but a sissy wimp cuck and Sophie is soon to be a cheating skank slut who realizes her husband is a joke. Hopefully she'll destroy his pathetic ass emotionally and financially in the divorce.

katibkatibabout 1 month ago

Wonderful. You should always make use of the assets with which the good Lord endowed you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I know this cuckolding kink has its roots in a mental disorder, so in some way those men aren't entirely at fault for this sick shit, but they are at fault for not seeking treatment for it once they know they have it. At the very least, it's their duty to their wives and families and, most importantly, themselves, never to act on this deeply damaging kink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Cuck stories are like BTB stories, as they all have the same plot, the same relationships, and the same characters doing the same things while uttering the exact same dialogue. LW needs to be retitled 'Loving Groundhog Day Stories.'

CZOFTWCZOFTWabout 1 month ago

Outstanding, 5*!!! I think I like stories like this so well is because they show a woman finding new dimensions inside herself. I hope Sophie doesn't end up sacrificing everything else she is to chase the orgasms. That would be going back to one dimensional.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I think I've read this exact story before. If this is really a new story it reafs like it's either a cut and paste or a rework of another

HighBrowHighBrow20 days ago

I have red a similar story, too. But, who knows? There are really no new stories, all just variations on a theme. I enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Fantastic story! Good writhing, thanks for sharing.

DickTraceyDickTracey11 days ago

Love the story

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

From the writer's OWN words and the reason this SH*T story is an all time CUCK SHIT / "cheating WHORE wife Apologist" story .... "Sophie held her head against his chest, "I'm so sorry, James. I don't know what happened. It just got out of control. You must think I'm such a slut."

One small error .... James (and all the readers) DON"T think Sophie is a slut because SHE IS A SLUT!!!

Easy *** 1 *** Star!!!

KingKong2020KingKong20206 days ago

Fantastic start

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Very well written.

I enjoyed it a lot, and would be glad it if you decided a sequel was in order.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userawriterssojourn@awriterssojourn
I write about things that interest me. Exclusive stories and early access on my Patreon. Check out my discord for more discussions about any of my stories! www.patreon.com/awriterssojourn Email: AWritersSojourn@proton.me Discord: awriterssojourn Discord Link to Join the Disc...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES