All Comments on 'Indiana Jones & The Elixir of Life'

by Sexyprincesstofuck

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderful! Love your narration, voice, the way you told this Indiana Jones fan fiction story. I could really feel like I was there in Egypt and the strange tomb you described. The sex in the hotel with the belly dancer was very hot especially because its like you are experiencing it in real time with your orgasm! Great stories you are one of the most creative and interesting authors on Audio section in Literotica. I look forward to more stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is clearly amateur fan fiction a very simple story but still better than the new Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny movie! LOL Love the belly dancer character with the treasure hunter father. Love your sex scene. Thanks love your creativity with your audios. Keep them coming! Merry Christmas.

DivindisguiseDivindisguise15 days ago

I love the dedication you've put into this :) :) There's a lot of creativity, and your sex voice is the stuff of dreams.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexyprincesstofuck@Sexyprincesstofuck
I am over the age of 18, heterosexual/ straight female, college educated, intelligent, creative, imaginative, submissive, playful, interested in young and older men of any age group. I am here to share my sexual desires, needs, fantasies as well as to express my sexuality thro...