All Comments on 'Late Lunch'

by Wineandcheese

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
TallManReinventedTallManReinvented4 months ago

If this is the start to your erotic writing career, then it's a fine début! Age 60 or more isn't too late. Nice story and nicely told. I happen to be a member of the 'grammar police' - that doesn't make me a bad person - but nothing leapt out at me insofar as grammar and spelling are concerned. Bravo...move on to the next submission...

JamokieJamokie4 months ago

Most excellent. One for my “spank bank” for sure. Really good writing. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well written - good conveyance of the motions and the play between the two. (Read stories aloud to yourself before submitting, though, and you'll likely identify some minor errors.)

Looking forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I gave you a rating of four. However, for 1980's I'd have expected your sister to have been nothing less than a thick full and totally untrimmed super-dense sexy bush. I would have given you a 5 if she had been! So, next time be more honest. Ladies did not trim them in the 80's except for the brief fad of swimsuit models and even that went back out around 1984 until the 1990's when trimmed-up and landing strips began. I am pleased that bush is back and thicker than ever. The mature look of hairy pussy is much sexier.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's a hairy pussy story. She is trimmed a bit but still hairy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of the best! Great pacing, development, and sexy as hell!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked your inclusion of the hairy triangle on your sister even if it was trimmed a bit. Hairy pussies were the inn thing in the 60's 70's and 80's. Even quite a few in the 90's. I remember the first time I saw my sisters pussy. Her pussy mound was a massive bush of thick, jet-black hair, and it was shiny to the point it looked almost oily. I was standing at a distance of about 12 feet from her, and back then I did not realize that shiny pussy hair meant she was sopping wet. Her cunt lips were protruding some and then she generously and appropriately just pulled herself open some allowing me to see them hanging down from her, They were fully engorged. I will never forget it and I returned the favor allowing her to look prolonged at everything I had (I was so turned on I was almost 10) for about 30 - 40 seconds before slowly ending my display. It's been a long time since that evening, but I still think about her pussy sometimes. I also wonder if I will ever get to be alone with her again, how to start up the conversation again and continue from exactly where we left off. Sometimes I fantasize about what my sister might taste, like when I am eating my wife's hairy pussy. I will never forget my sister's clit. It was erect and sticking out at the top of her cunt lips. Why didn't I just suck it that day like it was a tiny cock. I realize she was excited because of displaying herself to her own brother but I have never saw another lady in all the years that have passed with a clit as large as hers was that day. The memory causes me to wonder about mom's pussy. How hairy it is, and how big my mom's clit is, and would mom or my sister let me; lick - my cum back out of her just used pussy, after we fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You are one lucky DUDE! I can't believe your sister had a big ole hairy pussy and you also got anal and cummed inside. My sister never let me touch her anally and I only got to cum inside her a few times. My sister was hairy like yours. I loved inserting from behind and reaching around and playing with a handful of her pubic hair. She was densely populated with soft hair on her mound. It felt great to feel a hand full in my palm as I thumbed and fingered her clit.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sounds like your sis had a perfect pussy. It was trimmed back just enough to eat when she spread, yet not trimmed so much it was unnatural. Will there be any more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fucking fantastic!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Don't pay attention to the Anonymous who didn't give you 5 stars because your sister had a trimmed bush. I'm 58 and grew up during the same time period you did. I'll just say that I saw more than my fair share of the female bush during high school and college - which was the early 80's. They were ALL trimmed. Anyway, I gave you 5 stars. If there was an option for higher than that, I'd have damned sure done so. You're giving me the inspiration to write a story of my own about my stepsister and I getting it on.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I totally enjoyed your story. I can’t wait to read more of them.

WineandcheeseWineandcheese4 months agoAuthor

I hadn’t given much thought to the hairy pussy situation. It’s true that Playboy didn’t have shaved women in the early 80’s, but some other mags did. I’ve always had a thing for a shaved beaver, and that just kind of showed up in the story.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall24 months ago

'a huge dildo' okaaaay.. interesting and different story.. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What is all the hype about anal, the smell afterwards...?

BrandDickensBrandDickens7 days ago

Five stars. Great read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWineandcheese@Wineandcheese
30 Followers
Straight male, recently discovering the joys of erotic chat and literature. I have always wanted to try nudism, but life never cooperated. Now I’m an at home nudist. Maybe a tiny bit bi-curious? Depends on what day it is. In reality, I’m massively introverted. Attachment st...