All Comments on 'Hotwife in the Hills Pt. 05'

by consulting91

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

Sometimes a reset is needed, for both of them

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a bit all over the place. Things move too fast one way and then the other. Husband's reactions are all over the place and wife gaslights him hard. It would've felt more organic to the story if he a) told her to stop and come home immediately. Especially as she planned on spending the night without discussion first. b) he was not in as big of a mess and was able to express himself clearly. It is a fun story don't get me wrong but a bit more buildup would make it better. I am very curious how Wife would reply if when she told husband she was spending the night he just said "NO.". Was she ready to break his promise to him? Was she going to deal with the fallout? She did propose to stop things before hand. But then when husband was clearly upset she went on the offensive and husband folded like laundry far too quickly. That would create way more tension. And maybe husband braking the chastity lock.

MrJackFrosttMrJackFrostt4 months ago

I understand a little fun and freedom but this shit went too far. At some point before it got this far I would have followed onto a hike and dispatched Rick leaving his body in the woods for the wildlife.

ehesklave0815ehesklave08154 months ago

What a great story! Cuckold angst, reclaim, etc. all inclusve! I hope in the next part the bull will marked her (tattoo or piercing?) Love to read the next part :)

Bham487Bham4874 months ago

This is just stupid. Husband doesn’t ever tell the wife what he’s thinking then has a pity party. He’s just pathetic and she should leave him. It looks like she already on her way there, as she is making decisions with her lover instead of husband.

toshiro75toshiro754 months ago

The moment where she start to maiking decisions with the bull about her husband the marriage is doomed. He is become second fiddle in the relationship. She dont have any respect for him. She can say 1000 tines that she loves him but her actions are quite the opposite. Take off her wedding ring, spend the weekend with boyfriend, fucking him in maritial bed, put him in chsstity? He should pack his things and leave, he can compete with lover in any way.

AhboomAhboom4 months ago

Enjoyed the series so far, terrific story

AhboomAhboom4 months ago

Emotional cucking even hotter than physical

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

A wake up call, for both of them. Caused by that one big thing. Lack of proper communication and rules.

They can and probably will, ease back into the lifestyle, but with a much better understanding of each other's needs.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoyed the story.

Although while I can believe that the Wife still loves for her husband and enjoys making love to him until the author writes otherwise in the next chapters I do not believe she is being entirely honest with her husband about not meeting up with her lover and the other couple.

I am also curious how their cuckolding relationship will continue.

It went rather slow from 7 months of seeing a lover to a suddenly and fast: the husband wearing chastity belt on the day of the hike, to being their cuck slave for a day and finally making the husband wear a smaller and pink chastity belt for two days before the date. Looks like the wife may have been aiming for a fulltime cuckold slave relationship but it got too much for the husband. Still only the author knows how the story is going to end, be that back to vanilla, break up, parttime cuckolding with or without some extreme moments or full on extreme cuckold slave.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love this ending! So true! In the lifestyle there will be hangups and stumbles, but for couples that communicate well they can get through it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

These stories piss off normal people because they are well-written, and we can actually see, feel and hear the abuse of this poor sick fu*k. As ALWAYS happens in these cases, the human mind patterns and imprints certain behaviors, so the husband and wife enter this cycle of what is supposed to be naughty play, but it manifests itself as abuse. That's because the wife bonds with the other male, who becomes an active, though often unwitting, enabler. To a person with low self-esteem, this treatment feeds their self-loathing, but it has a sexual element (that makes no sense to normally adjusted people), which keeps them hooked. In a normal setting, this would be considered abuse of the mentally disabled.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The faithless b*tch crossed a line, rubbed his face in it without thinking of the implications, and then flipped out at HIS reaction? Then, like a milquetoast, beta-boi doormat, he crawled over broken glass to apologize to her. After her actions and reactions, she should've been the one creeping across the bottle shards.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I've been following this series because I find it titillating for some reason, I've done the man other than my husband thing, but not quite like this. Yes my husband knew, actually the very first time I had hooked up with this young man we three were still teenagers on a camping trip together; so both motive and opportunity. My future husband likely wanted a threesome that night, but through a lost dare and bet of his own making he instead got to watch while being bound spread eagle on his back between four little trees.

That particular event wasn't really against his will, he was more playing at seeing how far we'd go together; but for me once past the proverbial lusty tipping point I was all in, like for a bit there my future husband wasn't even there with us. So in a way, kind of like Gwynn in the office, "we so shouldn't be doing this, but please don't stop."

So anyway, that being said, I had to skip through a bit of this chapter because it was uncomfortable for me personally. This isn't meant as criticism (as I truly appreciate you taking the time to tell this story), but perhaps instead constructive criticism, as my husband, or pretty much anybody calling me one of those names would be on my poop list for a very long time. I also understand Troy is late-stage lashing out and trying to regain some control over this "adventure" of his own making, and for reasons already hinted at, Troy doesn't have the ability to be physically intimating like my own husband once had to be.

Anyway, thank you for sharing and I look forward to chapter six, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

If you want people to disrespect and pity you, then a cuckold is the way to go. If you want to make clear to all parties that it is your wife they are allowed to enjoy because of your generosity and know when to tell someone to fuck off for forgetting that fact, then a husband who shares his wife is a much better success rate for you to stay HAPPILY married, instead of misberal and sad. I have turned down two couples after talking to them, because it was so obvious that the husbands were not happy and I couldn't stand wife because it was as if their husbands were not sitting right there miserable. I spoke to husbands alone in bathroom and confirmed how unhappy they were but didn't want to lose their wife, that shit broke my heart. Some women are pure evil to ignore the amount of hurt in their husbands eyes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userconsulting91@consulting91
I am a novice writer who is experimenting with some true stories from my life and some fantasies of what I would love to experience.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES