All Comments on 'My Wife was Testing the Waters Pt. 02'

by consulting91

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

like where this is going

hugplxhugplx4 months ago

It's good that he stipulated he wanted to watch the next time.

It felt like a lot of the wind was sucked out of the sails when they walked off and we saw none of it - it's not the same hearing it second hand.

robertlrobertl4 months ago

I'm enjoying the story with a couple caveats. The mistakes were cut down considerably in this chapter but there were still some, wrong words used. The other, more significant, is the lack of any tension or angst in the husband. Could be a much better story, I think.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The thing where Eric gives Joan a hickey on her boob is too much. It's the straw that breaks the camel's back as it were. To begin with Dave is a dumbass for giving Joan the green light to screw Eric. Eric shows he is an ungrateful asshole by marking Joan. What Eric did in doing so was to figuratively stick his dick in Dave's face. Eric knows that this bruise he marked Joan's tit with will be glaring out at Dave like a purple eye for at least a week.

Joan should have had the good sense to snap to what Eric did, she should have stopped him cold right then and told him to beat sand on the beach. Dave should tell Joan to keep her tops on and behave like a married woman. It isn't like their sex life is horrible, why do they need by 'naughty' to enjoy a vacation?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ok, but it got to be a little slow in the seduction of his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Cuck cuck cuck

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban4 months ago

Relationship train wreck in 3… 2… 1…

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

uh it is going where it always does

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good hope the next chapter is ready!! I've done this several times with my wife on holiday so know the feeling very well!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love it. Can't wait for #3

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"That's the key to a happy marriage. Let the wife have all the fun she wants."

\

Happy wife, happy life. For the wife. Wish I knew more women with husbands like that. Those guys are so accommodating.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

1* all this shit is worth.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous694 months ago

Too bad more writers don’t go by happy spouse - happy house. Sluts and cucks continue to push their twisted and warped agenda no matter how ludicrous and sick it truly is.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love the storyline and I'm ok with the grammatical errors here and there. Look forward to the next scene.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So far so good...waiting to see part 3 !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is still a fun read, and you’re keeping it to Hotwife, but the hickey started to stray to cuck and humiliation. Be careful.

OOAAOOAA3 months ago

SUPER HOT!!!! Well done! 5 stars from here ;)

patilliepatillie3 months ago

ERic giving her a hickey is not good, no self respecting wife would allow that.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog3 months ago

Super hot!! Nothing more erotic than a woman sucking you off and swallowing your cum. Unless it would be your wife sucking off a stranger and swallowing. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would so love to watch my sexy 50-year-old voluptuous, Latina wife, sucking on another man’s big thick cock. She has a realistic dildo that we use in our sex games and she sucks in the front of me on her knees and we imagined that it’s one of the trainers from the gym we go to. “Yeah baby do it! suck that studsdominant dick!”

She eagerly obeys like a cock slut hot wife. On it, staring at me the whole time . “yeah, baby ,Jerk that cock! Yeah you’re so hard lover. Admit it. Like watching your naughty wife suck on this big muscular studs fat fucking cock!”

“ I do baby. I love watching you choking on his big thick muscle studcock.” That’s when it will become too much for me and I would pull the fake cock from her lips and push my own bridges 8 inch meat down her throat. Roughly thrusting, as my hands held her sweaty hair. “ yes, baby suck my cock.! Suck my cock till I shoot my cock down your fucking throat. Make me cum! And then I will let you fuck our new friend.”

Your story is so fucking hot. You are a lucky man to have Joan in your life. I would love to be you or Eric in this situation. Keep writing stud.

JL87JL873 months ago

Hot is an understatement. Love it

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry697110 days ago

Wow, got chucked by the pool and everybody watching what a dumb ass. Should’ve gone with them and made Eric understand who is in charge, but unfortunately he let Eric know that his wife was in charge. Now he’s asking permission of her and her new husband for the night permission to watch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userconsulting91@consulting91
I am a novice writer who is experimenting with some true stories from my life and some fantasies of what I would love to experience.