All Comments on 'Harem House - Selene Pt. 23'

by SirAeghann

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
StolennightStolennight3 months ago

Great job, and I look forward to the next chapter. I'm enjoying how everyone is developing and the chemistry between them.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The ties that bind Arthur and all the wonderful women in his harem have never been stronger than when they were put to the test this way.

As always, the sex scenes were fire-hot.

JohnSimmsJohnSimms3 months ago

Relationships are evolving! This series continues to develop the characters and progress the story in interesting ways. Thank you for the effort and thought you put into this. Also, putting a cast list, synopsis, dramatis personnae or whatever at the beginning may be helpful For catch-up or new readers and is easily skipped if the reader isn't interested.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was an amazing chapter, thank tou

DDRaptorDDRaptor3 months ago

superb. The best ongoing story i've read on here. Tremendous work!

ElectricBadgerElectricBadger3 months ago

Excellent, good pacing on lots of scenes, some plot, and teasing new girls but focusing on the harem. Love the hint of sisterly fun in the future! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

StrictThursdayStrictThursday3 months ago

Another stellar entry in the series. My biggest complaint is the release schedule, but I know quality takes time.

jnmindejnminde3 months ago

Whew! The chapter description had me nervous but its fascinating to see the group's dynamic evolving. Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

love this story,

before the last two chapters i guessed that Lynn would get the role of the femdom in this relationship/for some of the girls.

i even guessed that she may be even the switch for Arthur.

Cause something says me he is not a 100% dom, more around 75/85%.

Well its still possible, that Lynn is the dom for him, but atleast the role for the harem dom is given to Kelly. :shrugs:

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

Thank god it was not a bad accident and nobody was seriously injured. The interplay between Arthur and Kelly then the bondage scene was outstanding, while I am enjoying Rani’s shared time with Selena. I wonder how long it will be before Kateryn joins the harem and before Kat and Selena enjoy each other’s bodies.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please no incest 🙏

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hi.... Great story so far. But please try to upload atleast two stories in a month. I couldn't wait for an entore month for 1 story. Try to upload every 15 days if you can. Again I'll must say great story. Lastly i like how kat and Arthir are getting close with each other not just physically but emotionally as well. I would be good to see kat falling in love with Arthur.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

And please no incest. Let Selene and Kat be sisters not lovers. Personally it would ruin their dynamics for me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

For fucks sake dude. No normal human being spends this much time discussing consent, sexual preferences, or feelings with one partner, much less multiple partners. I assume your kink is long and mostly pointless discussions about consent and that's great for you but frankly it makes for a really boring story

erikvankerikvank3 months ago

Incest is a sensitive term because it is associated with fathers abusing their children or brothers raping their sisters. Therefore, I understand that it meets resistance from some readers.

Personally, I have no problem with a fictional story where sisters naturally participate in sexual activities where they also interact with each other. The evil side of incest does not go for such elements in the story.

Above all, tell the story you want to tell. So far, I am enjoying reading it. I am really looking forward to next chapters. And I wouldn't mind if you post shorter chapters and then more than once a month.

Arx563Arx5633 months ago

I loved the story. Happy about them discussing boundaries since it's the first time they playing that way. Also I don't really mind Incest as long as it's consensual. I'm worried about the polyamory thing in the school and the unrest it could create.

BattlechickenQBattlechickenQ3 months ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!!

LordkalvenLordkalven3 months ago

Live this series. Hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Where Mindy been at? I miss her pure filthyness. Would like to see Arthur take her to get gangbanged and truly slut out for him

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Crazy this story has gone over 20 episodes but the eponymous "Harem House" is still yet to come in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love the distinct characterization of this story, but the pacing is a problem. More than three years of writing and still no harem house and only a few weeks have passed in story. At this rate the author will die before they get out of college.

It's also going to be problematic if the author either stops adding new harem members (half the draw of the story is gone) or keeps adding harem members (plot and character growth slows down even more).

SassyThompsonSassyThompson13 days ago

I loved the scene with Selene and Rani! So hot. I am truly hoping that the 2 sisters don't start a sexual relationship, that's a turn off for me but I can always skip parts. Thanks for continuing the series.

SirAeghannSirAeghann13 days agoAuthor

SassyThompson, I enjoy Rani a lot, she's fun to write. I wouldn't worry about the incest. Selene might be curious about everything depraved, but Kat has her limits.

ClearmuseClearmuse9 days ago

Great pacing here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAeghann@SirAeghann
764 Followers
Hey everybody! I'm an erotica writer working on a variety of stories, but the main series is a bdsm-themed serial harem story called Harem House. I plan to deliver new chapters on an approximately monthly schedule. I started a Patreon to support my writing, which you can fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES