All Comments on 'Pete the Pirate Ch. 02'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MikeManMikeMan3 months ago

Loving the story, not sure five will be enough though

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkey3 months ago

So, "...She hurried off to her room and returned with two outfits - and undergarments. As she handed them to me, she looked at Kuss and asked, "They were your father's. Is that okay?"

Kuss nodded.

Liss looked at me and said, "They should be close. You're about his size..."

How is Pete the same size as a gnome? From the description of the houses and that Pete has to wear his 'short legs' or take them off when inside Liss's house, added to the fact that nothing has ever been mentioned about Kuss's Dad being a human, then I assumed that he was actually a gnome. So how would clothes that fit a gnome fit a human sized Pete?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now3 months ago

5/5 - a good read and hot!

TrampsAnThievesTrampsAnThieves3 months agoAuthor

[WretchedMonkey] Kuss' dad was bulkier than most gnomes; the pants will need to be modified. In my head, Kuss (who antiicpates everything her husband needs) already managed the minor details related to Pete's clothing.

skippersdadskippersdad3 months ago

Another great read. On to the next one.

heydog52heydog523 months ago

This story is just crazy cool. It's fantasy sure...,but it's addictive reading. Please review my future comments. 5 🌟

BiologoBiologo3 months ago

I fully realize this is a fantasy (and yours) so you can have any kind of monsters in it that you choose but you might like to know that spiders don’t have jaws but hollow fangs (L & R) that can both inject venom and digestive enzymes and suck the liquified interiors of their prey. None are know to carry diseases transmissible to us; we have never been food for them—unlike mosquitoes, fleas and other insects. Ticks and mites are otherwise disposed, although more closely related to spiders than to insects.

5 stars on the tale, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You would think that a story in the Sci-Fi/Fantasy category would be a clue to check your reality at the door and read for enjoyment. If magic is involved, assume they are magically going to fit and get on with enjoying the story for what it is - something to enjoy (and it is free, too!!). Thoroughly enjoying this series along with your other stories. Please keep up the entertainment.

RasmatRasmat11 days ago

My cheeks are cramping from smiling and laughing out loud at this tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-04-23: Dude fans -- your patience has been rewarded. #6 is queued to show up 4/25, #7 on 4/26, and cross your fingers that #8 is right behind. BTW, things are heating up with Sam/Emily/Lena, so I've moved the series from Mature to Incest/Taboo. The cheating is also a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES