All Comments on 'Spice Up Your Marriage'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
PervyHusbandPervyHusband3 months ago

I will definitely incorporate these tips to help spice up things with my wife. Thanks for sharing!!!!

PantiesLvrPantiesLvr3 months ago

I say this not to be a dick at all. I really mean it in the most respectful way. It's something I remember and want to see if I am right. I had once read an interview of yours on here where I believe you said your sex life was not that spicy. That doesn't mean what you don't know what you're talking about in this post. I think you do, but I am asking if you apply this to your own marriage?

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen3 months ago

What a brilliant tutorial! There are definitely aspects of this guide that I will be adding to my love life. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and ideas, Jasmine. I've given you 5 stars, of course.

wwaldripwwaldrip3 months ago

An excellent Tutorial with fascinating insights and advice on how to spice up a marriage that may not have as much sexual activity later in life due to life’s consequences. Very well said and brilliantly done and thoroughly thought out. Thank You, for sharing. I am definitely going to try to print if out, if I can’t, I will be contacting you for a copy of it. I think it is most helpful and important advice for any couple.

capgunkiddcapgunkidd3 months ago

Great write up. One suggestion for kinks to try I would add is breathplay. It's a def D/s dynamic and must be done slowly and with total and absolute discussion ahead of time. My wife liked me being very aggressive around her neck (holding her head down by the back of her neck during doggy, holding her against the wall by her back as we kiss, fondle, etc). I asked her to try and she was totally for it. She has hard intense orgasms from it and when she does I almost always cum from the added pussy contractions. We do not do total asphyxiation, more of pressure on the side of the neck or I'll cover her mouth and nose with my hand. This likely would go very well with any rape fantasies.

Shadowslayer25Shadowslayer253 months ago

Love the Yes/No/Maybe suggestion!! I saw something similar to this recently and I’m very intrigued to try it out. We both grew up in very religious/conservative households so talking sex/fantasies is difficult to approach.

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m 83 and single, widower once and divorced recently. My late wife would have enthusiastically endorsed most of your ideas. She liked men and she liked sex. My second wife would have rejected most of your ideas, and the marriage failed. I’m wondering if I’ll get another opportunity.

If I do, your story is a valuable resource. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wives, do you really want to spice up your marriage? Have a threesome. Most, not all but most men, will bend over backwards to watch you eat pussy.

Bonus points if it is your BFF, mom, or sister.

Save it for a treat. Make him work for it. Don't make it a common thing. Dangle that carrot in front of them. But give him that occasional treat.

I know, I know, some will say that is sexist or misogynystic, a double standard. And I'm not saying it should be one sided. I'm not even saying you have to do it. But like it or not, men love that, and if you let them watch you eat pussy and join in, you will have them eating too, right out of the palm of your hand.

And as a man, I can attest to this. That is my little amendment to Silkstockingslover's excellent piece.

BarlowNBarlowN3 months ago

This is a great how to. Like you and your husband I have a huge hosiery fetish which my wife does not share. The times she seems to indulge are when our communication is good. I will plan to have a conversation about the yes, no, maybe list in future conversations. A couple questions for you did you always have the hosiery fetish or did it take a lover introducing you to it to embrace it? Also how often do you incorporate hosiery in your sex? As for your questions my wife loves a hard pounding so we normally do missionary with her feed pressed towards her head which allows me to really drive into her. With porn my wife has a thing for mmf porn which while not my thing I humor for her. She also like interracial. We have a magic wand that works well and a dildo that is similar size to me that are go to toys. We normally have our best sex when the kids are out of the house, but we need to get creative and do more adventurous stuff outside or public places.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur3 months ago

I do like your essays they are very informative and very helpful and will definitely help a lot of people who read it with a open mind which is the key with no judgment

Please keep writing I love your work

Ps my new twitter account is ozeminotaur69

maddoggonzomaddoggonzo3 months ago

Another essay of outstanding insight, my wife and I are now in a bit of a rut it doesn't help being of a relatively old age (early 60's) we have got two do more to keep the spark, i need to talk more certainly. So I have shared with her today this text and we will see what happens.

Client8Client83 months ago

Sound advice, and you point out that some fantasies stay just that. Sometimes just the mental image, but not acting out, a fantasy is erotic enough.

Separate issue: the phrase "off the record" was used a bit too many times for me. In my writing, I try to not repeat phrases or descriptive words. Just a peeve of mine. Repetition makes a story sound rote to me.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Thanks for the elaborate advice.

For me personal this makes ones again clear that improving your sex life requires a lot of effort.

Although I tried, this seems not really feasible.

So I'm jealous now how liberated and open-minded you are. Most of my fantasies are a no go for my wife.

But besides all that, thanks!

Client8Client81 day ago

One, and ONLY one way to add spice: Don’t be afraid to COMMUNICATE your needs, of ANY knd! Our "society" projects its judgment on us all. When comminication of any kind is between lovers, fuck the puritans! If it feels good to at least one lover, enough said. Intimacy means not being reticent in having your partner(s) understand your desires, and likewise, they confide in you. If they can't, politely decline their interest in you, do not settle for someone you cannot open up to.

It's taken me over 50 years to learn these lessons. DO NOT FOLLOW MY EXAMPLE! Find your confidante asap. Life's too long to suffer mental or sexual fustration.

Please, kids - celebrate your proclivities, and then some likewise person will hear you! Denial of, and needs unspoken, is an afront to yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...