All Comments on 'Wedding Night Cuckold'

by Trstxxx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscout3 months ago

Just Awesome!

Thank you for writing and posting here.

consulting91consulting913 months ago

That was a great story. It was a little intense with the bull taking the keys on their honeymoon. But a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not worth the read. My suggestion is to write something much, much more erotic. Not junk like this. You ask, then why did I read it. I read lots of stuff. I find out what I like and don't like, and what not to write. Good luck.

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDave3 months ago

Wow. That was very hot. I loved that everyone knew you were a cuckold. And the bull taking the chastity keys was a perfect ending to keep the humiliation going. I can't wait to read what happens next. Thank you xx

TrstxxxTrstxxx3 months agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for the reviews. Including whoever writes stories but reviews under anonymous. Have a marvellous day everyone.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story and well written. But the way I see the ending going or the next chapter starting is: Dave was quite mad, that Melissa given Darryl both of his chastity cage keys! He had no problem with him fucking his brand new wife, or even him cumming in her pussy. He didn't even have a problem with them strapping him down to the chair, and bed and making him Watch, to be truthful he couldn't get enough of that. He had even grown to Crave the Taste of all the creampies that Melissa kept force feeding him. BUT it was an unwritten understanding between Melissa and him, that only she owned his cock, and only she could lock up it up, that's why he was mad at her, and Darryl. But Dave acted normal for now, because he knew Darryl would be back in a week, and he could be ready for him. A week later Darryl walked in to their house, everyone was all smiles. Dave walked over to Darryl with a smile still on his face, and said to Darryl I like everything your doing with my wife, but one thing. Dave pulls the world's greatest Equalizer, his glock 19, he Racked a round in to the chamber, and pointed it at Darryl's huge cock before anyone could move. Darryl almost turned white look at the gun pointing at his favorite body part. He started Whining, I won't do it again, I'm sorry, but was cut off by Dave putting up his other hand, and opening it Palm up. I want both of the keys now, he said in a clear, and Forceful Voice. The whole time Melissa was standing off to the side of them crying with her hand over her mouth, as she thought for sure Dave was going to kill Darryl. Darryl Quickly gave the keys to Dave. Dave then backed away from Darryl's. And simply said NO ONE will ever have these keys except Melissa, and I think I'll put one away for Emergencies, is that understood. Everyone Shook their heads in a yes nod. Dave then put the gun away, and asked if anyone wanted a drink before the fucking of his wife, starts? Darryl broke in to a Loud laugh, and I do believe Dave still has some balls left after all. Melissa had stopped crying, and was putting the one key around her neck, and had started laughing too. Darryl said I'll take that drink now cucky, then he said NO NO your not a cucky no more your a Dave, love ya man....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved it until she gave the keys away. That level of broken trust is a deal breaker for me. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Her letting her bull cum in her and then giving him the keys would have been the end for me. Annulment time

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Crazy people have no boundaries. The great contradiction is they cannot bond with anyone who will force boundaries upon them. Thus, they always, always, always end up destroying their happiness, their significant other's happiness, and the relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous