All Comments on 'First Time Being Shared!'

by NatXBoo

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
P_AndererP_Anderer3 months ago

It was a lot of fun helping you develop this story... so glad you reached out! :)

LucieLou007LucieLou0073 months ago

Wow what a debut story, so hot to read.

Will be looking forward to more from you :D

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

He asked for it, didn't like what he got. That is the risk. These things CAN work, but it takes a lot of conversation and soul searching before it happens

mndhanson017mndhanson0173 months ago

Nothing about this is group sex, not even in the tags, it feels like this should be in the exhibitionist and voyeur section or fetish section

NatXBooNatXBoo3 months agoAuthor

Thank you LucieLou007! I’ll be sure to read through some of your work! The titles look very appealing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fabulous - lovely introduction, good development and perfect conclusion. All totally believable. Look forward to motor. Thans

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19553 months ago

Nat, for your first story honey, I think you did a fabulous job! Had you not told us at the beginning, I'd have never known this was your very first one unless I'd checked out you biography first, which I sometimes do. You kept my attention very well and I could only laugh as your BF James got to the point he couldn't watch. He had made his own bed, so to speak but he definitely couldn't lie in it. You did nothing wrong, obviously but simply enjoy the pleasure a much larger cock brought you, and I hope you left him that day! Definitely 5 stars babe, and I can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You're a very capable writer, keep going! Nicely done, James got exactly what he THOUGHT he wanted, unfortunately what he thought and expected was somewhat less than Craig was very capable of delivering. If she parts with James, which I'm sure she will, I'm quite sure to who she could turn.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now3 months ago

Quite nice - well done!

NatXBooNatXBoo3 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback so far everyone and I take your point mndhanson017, I struggled to decide on a category and can understand you not agreeing with it. A fair comment and not posted anonymously, unlike the person with the negative comment that offers nothing constructive and hides behind anonymity!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hahaha, you could have called this "Backfired!" James got what he deserved! 5* from me! It's hard to feel sorry for him!

vmamwellvmamwell3 months ago

Great story , I would love to read more

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn3 months ago

Very well done - all lawyers know to not ask the question if you don’t already know the answer. Surprise! Gotta say I loved this story .. nicely paced. First submission? Really? Just gotta laugh. You have a very bright future!

buckman69buckman693 months ago

Nat...excellent work there hun... worth waiting for...read the original right after this updated version and most definitely can see the improvement...this definitely a well put together story... hope there's more stories coming this way in the future.

naughty_olmannaughty_olman3 months ago

Very hot story, and for your first, it is the best first story I have read. I don't come here often but when I searched for a cuckold story this was the first one to cum up. I'm very happy it was as it was a very enjoyable read.

Well done Nat

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it. Reminded me of watching mates fuck my nymphomaniacal wife. But unlike James, it turned me on watching them plow the moaning whore with their gargantuan thunder rods.

avidreader62avidreader623 months ago

Wow. She says she loved him and didn’t want to hurt him. And yet, it didn’t take her long before using her words to humiliate and demean him. I know she felt used but she definitely enjoyed herself so she can’t really take the high road. She took the initiative. I liked the story. An interesting choice to make the most sympathetic character Craig.

Diomedes5465Diomedes54653 months ago

Loved it - "comes under "be careful what you wish for..." Looking forward to your next story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

FANTASTC Story Nat XXOO

shineovermoonshineovermoon3 months ago

Let bed the story hope to see more from you

Telugu1Telugu12 months ago

This is first story? cannot wait to see what else you have in you - brilliant! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hi Nat, I keep coming back to this story because of how hot and well-written it is! I would really love to read a continuation of the story where the boyfriend accepts it and begins to join in!

ciderman_ukciderman_ukabout 2 months ago

Great story, well written and looking forward to the next one

ronibarretronibarretabout 1 month ago

well written. James, be careful what you wish for! And Craig, kudos to you for staking your claim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well-written! Even pacing and an even level of detail,which is SERIOUSLY difficult to accomplish.

Sorry it didn't have a happy ending IRL but wasn't committing it to "paper" cathartic?

TX_Dude_TX_Dude_15 days ago

Loved it. More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNatXBoo@NatXBoo
Nat, 36 Single Mum from the UK. Here to share stories, some of which are true from my experiences others will be more fantasies and ideas - I’ll always say if it’s real or not x Although new to writing, I’m really enjoying working on my own stories and jointly with others. I’...